The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndcoming View Post
C and MM not together anymore? Is C still avail?
C not with MM for long time liao. Last time always go for their tarma combo. Anyway visited MM recently and noticed she suddenly slim down a lot.
Old 27-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
opspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited MiuMiu.

As most bros mentioned, the place is a turn off.
But MiuMiu's service more than make it up.

Reach the place and MM hold my hand and led me to the 'dark' room.
Taken the shower (outside the room), return to room and the pleasure begin.
Choose the onefivezero package.

Just enjoy the B2B and cat bath. Super shiok and relaxing.
MiuMiu's smile brighten the room and she laugher really make you feel good even on a bad day!

69 was the highlights. She squirt when you lick her sister.
Finish off with CIM and MiuMiu cleanse my bro with a hot water.
Left the place a happy man!
Super good service. One of the best service I had so far in Sg.

She says she might be leaving after CNY.
Not sure if it's true.
Any bros heard this from her?

RTM for sure!

Thanks MiuMiu for such a great day!
Old 27-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
C not with MM for long time liao. Last time always go for their tarma combo. Anyway visited MM recently and noticed she suddenly slim down a lot.
Oh, wasted didn't try tarma with them yet. Shall pay MM a visit soon
Old 27-11-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Too bad both don't do fj on with regular then do
Juz continue to go back to them regularly then u automatically become their regular liao, then u are entitled to go for fj wif them, tio bo? ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by opspec View Post
She says she might be leaving after CNY.
Not sure if it's true.
Any bros heard this from her?
If she said so it has to be so ..
Old 28-11-2021, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Juz continue to go back to them regularly then u automatically become their regular liao, then u are entitled to go for fj wif them, tio bo? ..

If she said so it has to be so ..
Lol if she going to leave no point be regular liao lo
Old 28-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!brian33 is one of the Best!

Had a session with MM a couple of weeks ago.

FR on MM
Look: 7/10 (Warm personality)
Body: 7/10 (Fair)
Attitude: 8/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Frenching: Yes

I missed the Tarma session with MM & C! Haha 😆
Old 30-11-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

+51 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian33 View Post
Had a session with MM a couple of weeks ago.

FR on MM
Look: 7/10 (Warm personality)
Body: 7/10 (Fair)
Attitude: 8/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Frenching: Yes

I missed the Tarma session with MM & C! Haha 😆
Old 30-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Re-visited MM for the first time since she is at this location, which is a pretty long gap I suppose. And I can now understand why ppl got things to say. That location of that cubical shower really.....

Other than that, location was discreet, and service still great from MM. she really slimed down quite a bit compared to the time she was with C, and that was a huge plus for me. Won’t go into too much details, all that needs to be said has been said. One word, she is awesome and probably ranks top tier as what you can get in today’s market, alongside C.

I would however put C on top mostly because of the place’s setup. If they can do something about that shower, it would be great

Also, a seperate visit to the new girl, lets call her MX. she’s pretty and friendly, and offers the same menu and price as the rest. Just maybe still new or thats her style, the more demure and reserved approach. Closer to M rather than the wildness of MM & C

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-12-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dyeo120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where's the location
Old 01-12-2021, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 17
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

Still prefer mm old place with c.

Not sure who is with C now though- few times I went she is alone
Old 02-12-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtgree View Post
Still prefer mm old place with c.

Not sure who is with C now though- few times I went she is alone
who is c? if she is around can share?
Old 06-12-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried MM today, all the previous FRs speak for themselves, but I'd like to add my own 2 cents too.

Her catbath, AR and teasing were one of the best I've ever had, and her BBBJ was good as well, with no feeling of teeth which is great, because I get turned off by teeth during BBBJs. She also has a cheery personality and a great sense of humour, treat her well and she will give you the ultimate best service.

Her playability was simply amazing, it's the highest I've ever gotten in my close to 4 years of chionging. I roamed all over her, zhut zhut on her boobs, gave her a good painting, and frenched her as well. The entire experience felt like I'm experiencing a JAV video in real life, it was just incredible. Of course do take note that this is all dependent on chemistry but I believe that you can never go much wrong with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janker View Post
FR for MM

Had the pleasure of having a session with MM recently.

Location is well hidden, for bros not familiar with the area might take a while to find it, but not to worry, detailed instructions are given right to the doorstep, and that heavy iron gate!

The room is pretty small, but cozy and clean, with a small attached shower area.

As for the lady, MM is very friendly and pleasant looking, with big eyes, sweet smile, with curves at the right spots, and wow those nice firm boobs to keep our hands busy.

Opted for the AR package (there’s a cup of warm water nearby, that comes in handy during the session ). MiuMiu is all sensual and teasing when she starts the session with a B2B, which follows on with a nice cat bath all over the body, and eventually focuses all her attention on the AR with her amazing tongue skills. Half way through, she gently slides underneath and takes the lil bro all in with a solid BBBJ. Finally, got into 69 and unloaded every single drop in her mouth.

Thanks TS for this great sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post
Now that i have tried both of them, i would say their skill, GFE and attitude levels are on par. Definitely top tier for me. Given these, my overall preference would be MM mainly due to her looks and boobs. Love that side profile when she is lying beside me licking my nipples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I took all the comments about MM with a pinch of salt but was I wrong.
I never knew I could paint until a lady squirts. What an eye-opener. She was spraying all over my nose, face, mouth, I was literally choking on her cum.
She even timed for us to cum together, what a pro.

I was blown away. Pun intended.

P.S. I won't bother sharing her contact. It is already shared in this forum, take your time to read the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Thanks you info.
Last night I try MM really squirt like waterfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It has been awhile since I had someone squirt on me
Cheryl is always booked during weekends..
so I turn to Meow Meow.

Had MM a few weeks ago, she was wet. I can't rememberif she squirt
but hell she did yesterday!!
she knew that I like
upon entering I feast on her pussy.. hoping she will get wet asap..
go for a quick wash and back to her pussy.
I love her BBBJ and AR
she will make eye contact and kiss u will doing bbbj..
As for AR - she's playful. lick and poke your ass cause she knows u like it!
She doesn't allow u to finger her ass but I managed to do that, like about 3 cm into her white butt. she love it now!

As for the squirt, it was twice or is it thrice!
eat her and play her pussy, pat the pus

sy till it showers
use my small vibrator....she squirts into my face ( she was sitting on my chest, legs spread... her pussy facing me!)
at the end of the session, I think she has the satisfied but tired look on her face
she feels refreshed...cumming so many times!

as for My cim, mouthfuck her...she open her mouth to show me the sperm, spit it out, with warm water she bbbj again...
Old 06-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Noideawhatsmyus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all ,
Normally I just read without creating accounts
Officially created my account.
I went to find Miu Miu that day,
Just wondering what do you guys think about the risk from bbbj.
Cheers
Old 06-12-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noideawhatsmyus View Post
Hi all ,
Cheers
pls go post in sexual health section
wanna play dont scared, wanna scared then dont play
Old 07-12-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noideawhatsmyus View Post
Hi all ,
Cheers
Once inside the room usually no risk found even for deep french, bbbj, raw fj, raw aj.

Once outside the room all the way till u reach home(and beyond), u'll hv lots to worry about.

Once the urge arises u cheong again, and worry again.

Normal sentiments of cheongsters la ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1