The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2021, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
RV Anna really live up to her name. Environment really have lots of room for improvement.
Can share Anna contact? Will up u
Old 24-11-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Horniest ML?

Can share soda n anna contact. Tia
Old 25-11-2021, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 4
yybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to allyybsdhd is a name known to all

have yet to try anna, anyone wanna pm me the FRs?
Old 25-11-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
MirageMinx is Cool - loads of Potential
Any bro don't mind sharing sodas ctc?
Old 25-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Today baby just ask me. Is it I share her contact with others? I say why leh. She say a lot of new people added her but keep talk cok only. LOL!

She say Anna also kpkb. Haha!
Old 25-11-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

all of you asking soda contact... tolong la pls go and find out first how much she charge ok.. dun 1 ask then everyone ask... cheong there liao find out how many blue note need to come out then peng...
Old 25-11-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
all of you asking soda contact... tolong la pls go and find out first how much she charge ok.. dun 1 ask then everyone ask... cheong there liao find out how many blue note need to come out then peng...

I did ask leh.. Nobody reply. Haha! But I heard is ex but dunno how ex. $300?
Old 25-11-2021, 05:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I read many threads to roughly estimate soda asking price is around $250 or more. Her price is way out of my budget so I skipped her and go for cheaper alternative.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmaker View Post
I read many threads to roughly estimate soda asking price is around $250 or more. Her price is way out of my budget so I skipped her and go for cheaper alternative.
$250 must give $250 service lor. She must b very confident about herself to ask for higher price.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
There was a few times when I took out 2 blue notes, she snatches away from me and bundle the 2 blue notes together with her thick blue stash of notes. I told her I haven't pay her finish, she just ignored my request and drag me to the kitchen for a beer drinking session. haha
Old 25-11-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Today baby just ask me. Is it I share her contact with others? I say why leh. She say a lot of new people added her but keep talk cok only. LOL!

She say Anna also kpkb. Haha!
Sigh... so paiseh sia. next time i better diam diam
Old 26-11-2021, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
There was a few times when I took out 2 blue notes, she snatches away from me and bundle the 2 blue notes together with her thick blue stash of notes. I told her I haven't pay her finish, she just ignored my request and drag me to the kitchen for a beer drinking session. haha
Haha! Not like melody. Now also up price. I heard from some senior samster that she gg to retire
Old 26-11-2021, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

At least! I am back! Kana ban for a week because I share some big tits video with ads. Didn’t even earn enough for 1/5 cup of Kopi O

This ban gives me the opportunity of having intimacy with melody. Really tucking to cock tease her as I went massage because cannot come SBF….

For those who is looking for melody, I think her working hours will be shorter and shorter….seems like many masseur will have better life than most ppl as they carrot so much money from bros. So remember, must make your money worth as difficult to earn
Old 26-11-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
At least! I am back! Kana ban for a week because I share some big tits video with ads. Didn’t even earn enough for 1/5 cup of Kopi O

This ban gives me the opportunity of having intimacy with melody. Really tucking to cock tease her as I went massage because cannot come SBF….

For those who is looking for melody, I think her working hours will be shorter and shorter….seems like many masseur will have better life than most ppl as they carrot so much money from bros. So remember, must make your money worth as difficult to earn
agree totally bro!!
Old 26-11-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
that one is paying for beer only si bo?

Quote:
sorry bro that one i cannot help u.. i delete her contact liao... also hor nobody will reply one la... those have her number must sum par to protect with life one ...

Quote:
$250 must give $250 service lor. She must b very confident about herself to ask for higher price.
u remember a few year ago we not enough eggs.. so prata kosong is $1 but prata telur is $2... because got demand then the price shoot up.. the egg is very nice or not is depend on u liao... maybe u pay more so think the egg good..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread