The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Nico was great for AJ...not chio but at least more pleasant looking and younger than Yoko of L28 the well known AJ gal and sometime klepto!...
Nico is one of my all time favorite. First time I got to try Nico was her 2nd day in GL, I kept on regularly visiting her even after she quit GL and return to work in JB HC.

Beside L28 Yoko and Nico, another AJ gem is AC 3033.

Some others I really miss are Apple L28, Zhen Zhen L18 (the one who wore a gold chain around her waist), MG and Ailee W06.
Old 15-08-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Ah yes Jenny. One of my best all time fucks in GL. Slim and fair. First session already gave me deep frenching + CIP. Her special feature was her deeply flushed chest when she was highly orgased
Jenny was great, not a looker but a true blue commando.

She will flushed all the way to her neck.
Old 15-08-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleDude View Post
My favourite is Xiao S in 2008 from house of jia 1617. The first time saw her behind counter she was already staring at me. The moment the door closes jumped on her, finger her until she cannot take it then finish with CIP. From that point onwards every visit finish off the same way.

Visited her after rtc and we did it raw with CIP.

That same house also have other gems which offer sashimi such as Jiabao and JiaXuan. Really miss those days.
Is this is same Xiao S who relocated to PT? The big migration of Malaysian WLs crossed over to PT. And a new chapter was written in history book. We cannot forget Violet, Sally (H22) and, Li Wen.

Good old days.
Old 15-08-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singtel OMG! CO of GL Commando unit. Pulled down my pants when the door was closed and gave me BBBJ before giving me an extended AR. And I pang sai'ed before the session and didn't wipe properly becz left only one sheet of pang sai zua....
OMFG! That was gross! PRC Apple @ 1856 could match them but still need to shower before the action. Apple’s Nuru massage + stimulation were out of this world. She inserted my raw dick into her pussy without me prompting … she would allow me to do a AJ without qualm too. 😱😄🤣 Awesome WL!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Is this is same Xiao S who relocated to PT? The big migration of Malaysian WLs crossed over to PT. And a new chapter was written in history book. We cannot forget Violet, Sally (H22) and, Li Wen.

Good old days.
At that time, Violet and Liwen could still garner a lot of business with their awesome service, looks & bod, and hence there wasn’t any need for them to downgrade to PT. It was certainly a pity.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 15-08-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OMFG! That was gross! PRC Apple @ 1856 could match them but still need to shower before the action. Apple’s Nuru massage + stimulation were out of this world. She inserted my raw dick into her pussy without me prompting … she would allow me to do a AJ without qualm too. ������ Awesome WL!
Cum in ass still follow by bbbj…guess Apple is the SOF of prc era

not forgetting her housemate MoZi…navy seal trained too
Old 15-08-2021, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Ok tks for the info mate.

I remember this Meihui...never knew she was previously at Willie's...i use to call her out to my regular hse when she was at 54A...found her to be a very passionate sensuous fair milf...and a really nice friendly gal...pity was she seemed to hv difficulty sleeping and became addicted to sleeping pills...also quite tragic because I think there was fire in her place back in m'sia if I recall correctly...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sponge05 View Post
Can't recall exactly when Jenny was around in GL, it was quite a number of years before the PRCs came in.

Big Michelle was the reason why I went to Willie's place at L18H12, very difficult to get her in the place I usually go to. Even though Willie's is her homebase but there's always quite a queue for her. There was another two in the same house call Meigui (Rose) and Meihui, commandos too. By the time Willie moved to L28H29B, Big Michelle and Rose were gone while Meihui switch to L16H54A.

Wow looks like you really clicked with this Nico eh buddy!...

Yes remember this AC, great ass literally, lol...i once even did a tarma with her and Juventus...kinda of a hot wild serie a sex party lol...

Oh yes, I too also liked Kah Han's Apple and L28 Zhen Zhen with gold waist chain...hot solid passionate sensuous sex...

Quote:
Nico is one of my all time favorite. First time I got to try Nico was her 2nd day in GL, I kept on regularly visiting her even after she quit GL and return to work in JB HC.

Beside L28 Yoko and Nico, another AJ gem is AC 3033.

Some others I really miss are Apple L28, Zhen Zhen L18 (the one who wore a gold chain around her waist), MG and Ailee W06.
Old 15-08-2021, 11:06 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

CK was one of the few WLs who could finish very quickly with her customers and yet these customers would rtf....queen at pumping her customers to cum in record time, lol...

Quote:
Haha CK brings back memories! Witnessed her sashay into Tommy's and finished her customer within 10 mins.
Old 15-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Actually there was one prc mm at YTL W12 who auto AJ and then bbbj as well...cant recall her name now....fair not bad looker, think early 2010s period...dont know why but she suddenly rtc after less than 2 mths in GL...

As for MoZi did she also do AJ?...she was a my fav of mine until she suddenly stopped giving me auto raw...hv seen some of latest photos in China...she has turned totally plastic, botoxed and quite unrecognisable from her stint in GL...loves fast sports cars and cats!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Cum in ass still follow by bbbj…guess Apple is the SOF of prc era

not forgetting her housemate MoZi…navy seal trained too
Old 15-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Good old days.
She was from China, allegedly took drugs in some club was caught, and not allowed to work for 6 months then sent home
Old 15-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Top memories of GL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually there was one prc mm at YTL W12 who auto AJ and then bbbj as well...cant recall her name now....fair not bad looker, think early 2010s period...dont know why but she suddenly rtc after less than 2 mths in GL...

As for MoZi did she also do AJ?...she was a my fav of mine until she suddenly stopped giving me auto raw...hv seen some of latest photos in China...she has turned totally plastic, botoxed and quite unrecognisable from her stint in GL...loves fast sports cars and cats!...
MZ serves yummy creampies only

Not ass bandit like Apple

After Apple bbbj

She frenches you
Old 16-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Just recalled a hardcore memory from Jenny. She CIM, didn't swallow nor spit and then without warning drew me in for deep frenching

Quote:
Jenny was great, not a looker but a true blue commando.

She will flushed all the way to her neck.
Old 17-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

i used to frequent BMW a lot.
but some bros here got say things about her. what happened? does anybody have the full story?
Old 19-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
but some bros here got say things about her. what happened? does anybody have the full story?
late Eagle's creamy yummy girl...period
Old 19-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
I heard from the grapevine that in her last 1-2 years stint in GL, she contracted HIV and hence can’t renew her Yellow card.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1