The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Bro, mind to share what's T site??
Haha
Full menu open 200, fast leg fast hand
Old 14-06-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Got my bot to send sms to Lulu for past 3 weeks, no reply. Suddenly, the earlier LN and Aini amd returnees buzz seems a void now. Time to.head back to the mountains ...
A bot?! Bro need so high level not. Even sneakers drop now also no need bot liao lol.
Old 14-06-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
A bot?! Bro need so high level not. Even sneakers drop now also no need bot liao lol.
Hahahaha, low grade bot.yeah, w the sneaker drop, no need liao unless the 200.queue like all the way to.causeway as well.
Old 14-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Hi all,

Any MR on this lady?
Thinking of trying different kind.

https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3864

Thanks in advance!
A bro who's into short hair girls tried and shared with me this - MILF, poor service.
Old 14-06-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
boredinuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry if this has been asked but did anyone try An Xin?

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-an-xin/

Thanks bros!
Old 14-06-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-jessica/

wow after so long Jessica ads is up again
Wah, it's been so long since my last appointment with her, up mountain the moment phase 2 heightened alert started. Gonna try making an appointment soon...

Does anyone know if she moved recently? Can't tell if the new photos in her ad are recent but don't look like her apartment leh.
Old 14-06-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

A round of overview for some MLs

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/
Pretty, Nice Boob and Nipples, Offer CBJ, great to talk with and the GND look is a winner. Now Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/
Complete slut when you enter the room, so far the best service I have gotten in terms of BBBJ, AR. Nice to talk to also, like a 傻大姐. Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/
Service wise have BBBJ and AR, she was dressed when servicing me but I still go ahead and play with her B cups. Stay Alone

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/mu-mu-massage/
Have not been visiting her. Offer CBJ and massage. She talks a lot also. Dont like the dog though

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/niko-massage/
Another MILF, got good massage skills. Offer a mistress experience. Stay alone. Love her boobs, Au Natural 34D

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/su-xiao-massage/
Another CZ gem or used to be. Good Service and she know her stuff. More of a Curvey figure and nice boobs to play with. Dont stay alone but very safe.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Hidden Gem. Boobwise is Small B. Offers BBBJ and AR. Stays Alone. Servicewise is friendly and comfortable.

Last edited by ddae44; 14-06-2021 at 06:02 PM.
Old 14-06-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Wah, it's been so long since my last appointment with her, up mountain the moment phase 2 heightened alert started. Gonna try making an appointment soon...

Does anyone know if she moved recently? Can't tell if the new photos in her ad are recent but don't look like her apartment leh.
Still same area like before she RTC...unless she moved again recently. But her place doesn't have massage bed.
.when I visited 2 months back
Old 14-06-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1371 / Power: 7
Qimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud ofQimon has much to be proud of

https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4174

LuLu available for fj now...
Old 14-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Still same area like before she RTC...unless she moved again recently. But her place doesn't have massage bed.
Haha yah two months ago she was at the same area as before she RTC... But now dunno. Just thinking the bed in the photo looks different.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 14-06-2021 at 04:15 PM. Reason: .
Old 14-06-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qimon View Post
https://$$$$$16.com/girl.php?id=4174

LuLu available for fj now...
She already offers FJ from the start of this stint
Old 14-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr on Bai he
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-bai-he/

Location: near to mrt. Foot soldiers easy peazy. Car depends, my time I drove there during lunch no space. But relatively easy to find and discreet

Looks: 7.5/10 (she not wearing makeup) looks good enough to me. She doesn't look much like the picture in terms of the overall look. But won't reject one. Her face resembles some japanese lady on YouTube with the baby and always cook one. Those vlog japanese mum. Quite popular, so easy to find.

Massage:
Start 6/10 a bit piano but teasing was good.
End after deed 10/10, the minute she gave me the head massage and neck massage, it was so good that I was somewhat partially asleep yet conscious enough to be awake. This was for me one of my favorite part of the massage.

Boob: 7/10 it has that slight sag but perky. Looks natural but actually not. Still feels nice ba. Very soft
Nuru massage: 7/10 with no oil and it feels super nice cause her skin very soft. Almost like mochi kind of texture.

Roaming allowed except for fingering.

Paint: 8/10 nice abalone and clean. No smell or weird taste. She screamed at one point cause I think she too turned on from my nibbling. Down side, she don't get wet easily.

Bbbj: 7/10 very wet but lacked the throat acting and gagging. Maybe it's just me but still quite okay ba.

Gfe: even though got language barrier, using Google translate made the session super fun. A lot of dirty talk between each other.

Rtm: definitely.

Damage was $140 cause I wanted bbbj.

Hardworking and rarely used her phone unless for translation and reply calls cause the idiot after me cannot wait for her to finish then reply knn.

Overall quite good. Not rushed. If you like housewife take care of you type, this one's for you.
Old 14-06-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
She already offers FJ from the start of this stint
Actually carried forward from last stint already. Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post
Fr on Bai he
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-bai-he/

Damage was $140 cause I wanted bbbj.
Huh? You need to top up for bbbj? Aiyo... lol, dunno what to say.
Old 14-06-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually carried forward from last stint already. Hehe.
Last stint 180ish
Just find it surprising ppl still thinking of 'unlocking' or the 'special one'
Anyways cheers to the bro that bought the lychees
Old 14-06-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post

Jessica same old base bros..I have been visiting her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1