The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Tiantianmimi is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewbs View Post
FR on Tian Tian

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/

Been awhile since I go to massage but this time i selected FJ, wolf site has this option.

Damage: $50 + $120 = $170
Looks: 9/10 - looks better in person
Location: 7/10 - busy night street, have road side parking, SPA type of setting
Figure: 8/10 - Slim around 40kg+, proportionate
Boobs: 8/10 - advertised as B, it is more to B+. Natural and soft. You can feel them when she hug you from the back.
massage: 7/10 - Strong at times but I am looking at FJ this time. (But i have tight muscles, some people may find it too soft so it may be 6/10)
BBBJ: 8/10 - Sensual and arousing, have to ask her to stop to proceed to FJ
FJ: 7/10 - Cum too fast, too turned on by the looks. pussy is a little tight. Might need to RTF/M to revise this rating
GFE: 9/10 - Like those clubber girl turn GF. Very kissable lips. Did not try frenching yet.
Most importantly, she does not use the phone.
RTF/M: Yes when have VIT M

The only RTM i had is Emma. Rest are usually just 1 off.
Good MLs that I have tried but did not RTM/F = Summer, Zhu Zhu and Baby(FJ)
Wondering if any bros have the contact of this girl or any idea if she is coming back. Sorry for digging up the past.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Since I stay near the area I decided to try Strawberry to see what is the fuss all about. Was skeptical looks wise since the pictures were so meitu till she looked scary. Luckily real person she looks normal. Young syt early 20s easily. In my opinion she reminds me of this IG chick @rebqueenn just with more glittery kawaii kind of make up and sharper nose cause of plastic surgery. Body type also similar, average height not slim but not fat and good bust size.

Overall a very bubbly and chatty girl. Downside is apartment messy and room is small. Agree with the phone usage but it not too bothered about it unless it gets really excessive. Bring your own towels as well - I had to use a damp one. She gave good bbbj and decent frenching. Ended with cim.

RTM: maybe if she moves location

Last edited by Btbh; 08-06-2021 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cog View Post
Just tried Strawberry, I think i have a differing experience from most bros here that gave good reviews.

Looks: 8.5/10 (definitely a syt, bros here are right, if you into anime girls then she is a good pick.
Body: 8.5/10 (c cup, young so definitely can't go wrong here)
Location: 8/10 (Central but quiet place, room itself is rather small)
Massage: 5/10 (can't expect much, touch here and there for 10mins, use phone at the same time, saving grace is FN)
Hj: 3.5/10 (there are better ones out there, very green but hdly is ok).
Rtm: no

Might get blasted by bros out here, but I feel this is a fair review coming from my experience. Maybe our chemistry isn't there, so which is why ymmv too. fj was actually offered but did not take it (though this is my first visit with her). Using too much phone during massage a bit turn off imo.
BTW, bros here that want to visit, advise bring your own towels.
Yours is most likely to be genuine after the numerous MR on her of late
Given the current state of the scene, if so many can easily book a slot and such raving reviews……

Those experienced enough will know
Old 08-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
These days many FL especially those SYT ones advertised officially their service as massage + HJ but unofficially they may offer BBBj + FJ. I have experienced that many times before. Hence I guess it depends primarily if she got the mood to offer FJ. Chemistry plays a major role too. I think the FL may have bad experiences and they therefore wanna pick and choose the client they would allow to have FJ.
I was offered FJ with no extra charge by a ML in the past after I have become her regular.

Too bad I didn't take it. now i regret.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Yours is most likely to be genuine after the numerous MR on her of late
Given the current state of the scene, if so many can easily book a slot and such raving reviews……

Those experienced enough will know
Yes thanks for your honest FR... much appreciated
Old 09-06-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How come I never encounter any ML offer FJ package hahaha
Old 09-06-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been trying to SMS a number of MLs but less than 20% of them reply me..Is it buiness too good or my number is not in the "database" yet? Is it must go for one of the MLs to get added?
Old 09-06-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Add 10 years to the age they put on those sites.
This who say they are 27-30 are probably around 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Star frm beautycastle for massage and Niko from SLG for bbbj/fj.
Thanks guys. Will check them out.
Old 09-06-2021, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Since I stay near the area I decided to try Strawberry to see what is the fuss all about. Was skeptical looks wise since the pictures were so meitu till she looked scary. Luckily real person she looks normal. Young syt early 20s easily. In my opinion she reminds me of this IG chick @rebqueenn just with more glittery kawaii kind of make up and sharper nose cause of plastic surgery. Body type also similar, average height not slim but not fat and good bust size.

Overall a very bubbly and chatty girl. Downside is apartment messy and room is small. Agree with the phone usage but it not too bothered about it unless it gets really excessive. Bring your own towels as well - I had to use a damp one. She gave good bbbj and decent frenching. Ended with cim.

RTM: maybe if she moves location
Damp towel sounds like enough of a deterrent for many bros already lol
Old 09-06-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Been trying to SMS a number of MLs but less than 20% of them reply me..Is it buiness too good or my number is not in the "database" yet? Is it must go for one of the MLs to get added?
Try to book 1 day in advance, if still no reply then high chance ur hp no. is not in the database. The ML whom i visited recently said she will have only late slots left if i were to book in the morning and she will accept regulars and new customers with gd remarks in the database to play safe.

Some MLs have white knights updating them which ML got caught by AV and they got paranoid and will do thorough screening before accepting booking.
Old 09-06-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cog View Post
Just tried Strawberry, I think i have a differing experience from most bros here that gave good reviews.

Looks: 8.5/10 (definitely a syt, bros here are right, if you into anime girls then she is a good pick.
Body: 8.5/10 (c cup, young so definitely can't go wrong here)
Location: 8/10 (Central but quiet place, room itself is rather small)
Massage: 5/10 (can't expect much, touch here and there for 10mins, use phone at the same time, saving grace is FN)
Hj: 3.5/10 (there are better ones out there, very green but hdly is ok).
Rtm: no

Might get blasted by bros out here, but I feel this is a fair review coming from my experience. Maybe our chemistry isn't there, so which is why ymmv too. fj was actually offered but did not take it (though this is my first visit with her). Using too much phone during massage a bit turn off imo.
BTW, bros here that want to visit, advise bring your own towels.
Recently the hype for Strawberry was strong
Booked her when she just started and she provided quality service
No phone usage with FN and BBBJ

But then the issue with damp towels and small room without attached bathroom is a turn off
She is really hot but the environment is not conducive

She reminds me of a lite version of another SYT QT that used to stay at MW hotel for awhile
Old 09-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

~ looks 8/10, facial not as sharp as photo - but still considered a pretty SYT . Her voice can be the teh teh type , soft and girlie - a plus for her ;
~ body, 8/10 , personally I prefer the skinny boney kind , she is a “handful” - her ass really round and nice ;
~ personality/ sensuality, 7.5/10 , slightly commercial - but can sense she is learning how to please - of course FN up the experience one notch;
~ location 5/10 - location is central and parking is relatively easy. But the apartment is too exposed - walking along 50m long corridor of mostly families / locals mean high risk of unwanted attention. Shared unit also complicate matters;
~ massage- I skip this session .
~ overall 7.5/10.
~ RTM , maybe - more likely if location change .
Old 09-06-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Recently the hype
Booked her when she just started and she provided quality service
She is really hot but the environment is not conducive

She reminds me of a lite version of another SYT QT that used to stay at MW hotel for awhile
QT, yeah, I brought my own nice dry fresh towel. So for those bros who wanna pluck strawberries, bring your own towel. I will wait until she gets to her own place.
Old 09-06-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-dan-ni/

RTM after a week.

Service wise still good. Still amazed by the pair of tits on a slim body.

ServiceWise- She is very neat and tidy and really concern about hygiene.

Love the way she smile and she really put me at ease.

Services done superbly and really nice to have such a gem during such difficult times,
Old 09-06-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Celine
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/celine-massage/

good massage. body milf type. Don't expect any gfe, she is quite cold and mechanical.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1