The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Just a general comment.

There are definitely reasons why MLs change certain details. Sometimes, it is to protect themselves for being identified as a group, etc.

Unless they are bad masssuers trying to hide a bad record, we should try to be considerate and sensitive if they have already put in clear effort to dissociate themselves with certain things.

Those who know what I am talking about will understand. Please remove comments accordingly.

The main, main point is if good massuers choose to update certain details, let's just move forward on and respect that there might be good reasons for the refresh.
Hey, the guy that left me a note. Could you PM me please? Thanks!

Last edited by Onsjohn; 07-06-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Updated.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Unintended deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try this one?

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/aila-massage/
Old 07-06-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
topgun123 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

can anyone intro me a good ml??
Old 07-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, pretty new here. Can anyone recommend someone who’s massage is the highlight. Preferably around central area. Thanks
Old 07-06-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 662blackburn View Post
Hi all, pretty new here. Can anyone recommend someone who’s massage is the highlight. Preferably around central area. Thanks
I suggest that you take a look at slg webpage and see which one suits you. There should be some reviews in the past
Old 07-06-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
662blackburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
I suggest that you take a look at slg webpage and see which one suits you. There should be some reviews in the past
Thanks bro, but just wanted to find out if anyone has any recommendations for good massage cause a few ive tried in the past that def focus more on sensual than massage
Old 07-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Icecream123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really love ultra big boobs. But I see quite a few bad reviews about big boobs Fei Fei. Is she worth it for $100? Thinking of going tonight either dodo at Kreta Ayer/ Bobo at payer Lebar $150 or Fei Fei at $100. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-06-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unintended View Post
Ai La is Aimee on Audi site
Old 07-06-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i visit a syt with SQ uniform in River valley today
damn chio
Old 07-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A superb SYT!! 😍

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

ML name - Strawberry (this name definitely befit her good looks)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 20 years young (according to her and she looks her age)
Height - Approx. 1.6m without heels
Built - Slim (but not pencil slim) and she has rounded + perky butt. She has fair complexion.
Tits - Natural C cup with pale brown small nips. Her tits are very well developed, rounded, firm and yet bouncy. Defo real stuff!
Misc Info - Used to be a pre-school Centre teacher.

Looks - She is defo a SYT and very pretty. She has sharp & high bridge nose, big double eyelid eyes and small lips. Her top lip has a tear drop at the centre. This made her very sweet looking. TBH, she looks 80-90% like the lass in the pic. Just that the lass in the pic has heavier makeup.

Massage - she spent about 10 mins in this department. Her massage skill was not too bad for a FL masseuse. Her strength was firm but not too hard. She claimed that she self taught in massage. She was 100% in the nude whilst massaging me. Anyway I was spell bounded by her good looks the moment she opened the door for me with a SQ kebaya outfit that shown her deep cleavage, my down south immediately went rock hard.

Cat-bath - very well done for a FL standard. Of course I can’t compare her to a GL150 Ang pai. She covered the whole of my back torso and she also licked my butt, the area just outside my ass crack and my testicles. She then positioned me on my fours, her h’dling skill was not bad as well and I was pleasantly surprised that she went underneath me to lick my scrotum, penis head and shaft but not bbbj as this package didn’t include that. She also moved upward to lick my neck and ears. Shiokalicious! 🥰

HJ - It didn’t take very long for me to ejaculate my load as the effort she put in before this department was good enough to send me to heaven. We kissed without tongue in contact whilst she HJ me to heaven. RTM would prolly be more passionate. I was exceptionally sensitive because she is pretty, fresh, young and we have great chemistry.

RTM - I shall defo make appointment to see her again as she suits me. She is good looking, and has great attitude plus personality. 😍

Note: FJ is possible if I look for her again but she refused to tell me what is the charge gonna be. I am not sure if she will offer FJ to every dude who RTM ... 😃

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-06-2021 at 12:02 PM.
Old 07-06-2021, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Moira55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
i visit a syt with SQ uniform in River valley today
damn chio
Hi can share?
Old 08-06-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-co-co/

Pre-milf. Amazing location for drivers, secluded and no security. Visited her twice. She looks early thirties, well toned figure and solid C/D cups. Showered alone. No massage but you can request for it though. Straight action to tease you. Rubbing here and there. Great GFE. Great control with her hands too. She wore a lacy piece with half ball showing here and there. Smells great too. Memorable experience, for those keen on pre-milf. Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/shi-shi-massage/

Confirm milf. Mid 40s. Face CMI but nice figure for her age. Quiet and easy to get to location. Not so clean apartment I guess but decent and quiet enough for me. Solid massage, like really hit the spots. Nice HDLY and Juagen I think. Definitely experienced and great control with her hands. Fired away and almost made a mess. RTM, maybe if got not much options.

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/lisa-massage-hj-juagen/

Milf. I don’t wanna be rude but avoid. Nothing like those photos. Location is central but parking is far. If rain, better have an umbrella. Massage was average. Nothing sensual. Fired away and I couldn’t wait to get out cause I was put off by her and the photos. Disappointing but you win some and you lose some. RTM, noooooo.

Hope to exchange any milf reviews and chiong again when it’s safer.

Stay safe and chiong safe Bros!

Last edited by Tehpress; 08-06-2021 at 12:20 AM.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moira55 View Post
Hi can share?
Haha.. See the previous post before yours...

Last edited by Onsjohn; 08-06-2021 at 09:29 AM.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 662blackburn View Post
Thanks bro, but just wanted to find out if anyone has any recommendations for good massage cause a few ive tried in the past that def focus more on sensual than massage
Try Angela. Provides good massage. Mid-late 20s.

Btw, it's her birthday today too.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A superb SYT!! 😍

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

ML name - Strawberry (this name definitely befit her good looks)
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 20 years young (according to her and she looks her age)
Height - Approx. 1.6m without heels
Built - Slim (but not pencil slim) and she has rounded + perky butt. She has fair complexion.
Tits - Natural C cup with pale brown small nips. Her tits are very well developed, rounded, firm and yet bouncy. Defo real stuff!
Misc Info - Used to be a pre-school Centre teacher.

Looks - She is defo a SYT and very pretty. She has sharp & high bridge nose, big double eyelids and small lips. Her top lip has a tear drop at the centre. This made her very sweet looking. TBH, she looks 80-90% like the lass in the pic. Just that the lass in the pic has heavier makeup.

Cat-bath - very well done for a FL standard. Of course I can’t compare her to a GL150 Ang pai. She covered the whole of my back torso and she also licked my butt, the area just outside my ass crack and my testicles. She then positioned me on my fours, her
RTM - I shall defo make appointment to see her again as she suits me. She is good looking, and has great attitude plus personality. 😍

Note: FJ is possible if I look for her again but she refused to tell me what is the charge gonna be. I am not sure if she will offer FJ to every dude who RTM ... 😃

MaXx

Previously 1 ML also said similar things to me and after 3 RTM sessions, she said she will only provide fj to customer who has strong chemistry with her and so far only 1 customer who supported her for more than a year managed to have sex with her. That session was the last time i saw her in my life. #@&+#@#_!!!

The ML that i looked for yesterday was fully booked and some rich bros just booked her 2hrs to sleep with her on the bed. She said she loves Singporean men becos of their generosity.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1