The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 12
lanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to beholdlanjiaoz11 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
I do wonder what's the rate per hour in China? Or say bao them overnight.
I'm guessing 200rmb / hour? Or 1000rmb overnight.
Tried in zhu hai before the pandemic in those massage shop. About 250 rmb for 2 hrs massage with hj. No roaming though
Old 27-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xixi/

Wow this one got a bit of Kelly Pan vibe. Looks real good, until I see hotel :/
Old 27-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sixfeetunder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
YMMV... For me , it's ....

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-summer/
Woohoo, damn, lovin it, off the charts, through the roof!!!.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-dan-ni/
Woohoo, damn, lovin it, off the charts, through the roof!!!

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/
Ok only.
Scheduled an appointment with Danni:
GFE 8/10
Massage :4/10
Sensual : 810
5G: 8/10
SYT please take good care
Old 28-05-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
By now, bros should know that 7P has departed.

I would like to share my experience with Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

If you are looking for really good massage at professional level, she's definitely a good choice.

In fact, she is a very very experienced massuer. Today, she was just pressing pressing pressing for so long that I thought she overshot the time. She is really dedicated to providing good massage.
Does she provide shower service like 7P?
Old 28-05-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!goodgame is one of the Best!

answer found....
Old 28-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeee View Post
I miss Mint a lot. hope she will come back to sg again.
I don't think anyone who tried mint will ever forget her. Sian that we don't get such gem anymore.
Old 28-05-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post
Old 28-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
I don't think anyone who tried mint will ever forget her. Sian that we don't get such gem anymore.
Agree, I was her regular and I will also never forget her.

But totally disagree that there hasn't been such gems since. On the contrary, there have been many many many beautiful, sparkling gems that have graced to our shores since. Fantastic, wonderful, loving, skilful, sexy girls. Many of them on par with Mint , and some even better!

So seriously, enjoy reminiscing about the past. But don't lament the present and blind yourselves from some incredible offerings.
Old 28-05-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
whiteahneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbuki View Post
Agree bro. Just tried Zoya today after she finally responded and time slot avail. Her massage really lived up to reputation. Location may be slightly inconvenient for non drivers. However the session makes up for it. Limited sensual, boobs feel great to the touch from outside. Will RTM.
Can send me the contacts for the west ?
Old 28-05-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator28 View Post
I remember she got caught, can't come back already I think
i didn't know she got caught. I was her regular since the 1st time she came to sg. I thought she went back home china for good. Now really is dreaming on till there is someone like her.
Old 28-05-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww888 View Post
Does she provide shower service like 7P?
Haha, you can try requesting.. But her bathroom is a bit small. Place is spacious and discreet.

Xiao Xi is a reasonably good choice lah. But to be frank, 7P definitely has nicer boobies, cozier place, nice shower service, etc..

But Xiao Xi's proper massage is slightly better. More friendly. Can do capped BJ. Can request for more little bro massage.

7P is still slightly better overall but we have to move forward.

If any bros have better recommendation, please share!
Old 28-05-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
I would like to share my experience with Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-xiao-xi/

If you are looking for really good massage at professional level, she's definitely a good choice.

Her excellent service make up for her modest assets and decent aesthetics. Good value!
After reading your FR will go try it out next weekend(pay day on the 5th ).
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 28-05-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Mei Mei (OMM)

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mei-mei-massage/

Environment: Quiet small studio, although in a cul de sac, I felt quite exposed that day due to the legion of workers on the access road.

Place: Clean, tidy.

Looks: Early 30s. Late 20's. Girl next door look, no make-up that day. Not quite my cup of tea. Pleasant though.

Body: Slim. Good height. Flat tummy. Nice rack, about D? but not the firmest. Looks great when her brasserie was holding it up.

Massage: Strong crackling massage, so painful till I can't converse... yet shiok in a perverse way... fell asleep halfway.

HDLY: had better, she applied oil and began to rub your crotch. Simultaneously playing with your butt hole.

BBBJ: Did the 360 thing. Good, but again I had better

Fake FJ: ... can't describe this, but that's how I came in the end.

Post Cum:.... goodness... bro's with faint heart... may not take it... again... shiok to the point of pain again.... try it for yourself.

Overall a nice and fantastic massage experience with her. However, for some reason, did not click.

Will not RTM.
Old 28-05-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

Looks:8/10 (I think she recently update the pics on the site, looks different with makeup on. But still quite pretty and pleasant looking)
Location;7.5/10 (there's a public carpark nearby, foot soldiers have a 5-10mins walk from nearest mrt
Service: 8/10 (she gives a mean massage, with strength, when it comes down to the fun part she gives a good tug with soft moans)

Overall:8/10 recommended.

But!

Bros please take note. Her toilet is ridiculously small. Door swings inward and there's barely space for you to squeeze in. Bigger bros must take note.
Old 28-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Real boobs?

Any security or safe entry needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerkOff View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

Looks:8/10 (I think she recently update the pics on the site, looks different with makeup on. But still quite pretty and pleasant looking)
Location;7.5/10 (there's a public carpark nearby, foot soldiers have a 5-10mins walk from nearest mrt
Service: 8/10 (she gives a mean massage, with strength, when it comes down to the fun part she gives a good tug with soft moans)

Overall:8/10 recommended.

But!

Bros please take note. Her toilet is ridiculously small. Door swings inward and there's barely space for you to squeeze in. Bigger bros must take note.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1