The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Tried Li Rou. Looks slightly milfy not that young but body got maintain. Very teh and easily breaks the ice.
Location abit far from mrt quite a distance to walk. Unit was clean and stays alone.
Made an effort to do massage but sensual was where she excelled. Lots of tongue action and alot of effort licking the dick.
Worth a visit if looking for a friendly masseur and relax atmosphere

CBJ while licking???
Old 04-05-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dann02514 View Post
definitely worth the visit to MW lol
Definitely worth it bro. I got lucky as her traffic may have dropped due to location and the increase. You are paying for the service that those 120 range will never be able to deliver. Enjoy while it last as this is it.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lol..... since yesterday & today I have been flooded with wechat messages from more than 20 MLs including those that had delisted from SLG asking me to support them citing slow business. Is it really that bad? I thought I saw posts here that bros were having hard time to book the MLs.

Anyway I will be taking a break for the time being....
Old 04-05-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Lol..... since yesterday & today I have been flooded with wechat messages from more than 20 MLs including those that had delisted from SLG asking me to support them citing slow business. Is it really that bad? I thought I saw posts here that bros were having hard time to book the MLs.

Probably because of the Spa 9 story, everyone don’t dare to chiong, times to rest for a while, effect from 8 May the measures gonna tighten again....

COVID... Haih.... totally ruin the lifeeee.….....
Old 05-05-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Definitely worth it bro. I got lucky as her traffic may have dropped due to location and the increase. You are paying for the service that those 120 range will never be able to deliver. Enjoy while it last as this is it.
Hahaha. I pay the old pricing and still get more service from her! Lucky me!
Old 05-05-2021, 04:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post

Me too. And surprising that APs that were hard to book previously are having empty slots. My guess is bros are really stop cheonging.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Hahaha. I pay the old pricing and still get more service from her! Lucky me!
I received wechat from her last night informing today has 5 vacant slots. Ask me want or not. I told her 150 not my budget. She straight away drop price to 120 and ask me confirm my timing.... lol
Old 05-05-2021, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakima View Post
I received wechat from her last night informing today has 5 vacant slots. Ask me want or not. I told her 150 not my budget. She straight away drop price to 120 and ask me confirm my timing.... lol
Well done bro. Thanks for doing your part to not let ML any o how chop cheongster carrot. Up you my humble points for your community service
Old 05-05-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good on you bro! And to think she charged $300 last week. Ya need to stop the obvious chopping.

Was a big fan of hers in her first stint. So really disheartened to see her this way now.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good on you bro! And to think she charged $300 last week. Ya need to stop the obvious chopping.

Was a big fan of hers in her first stint. So really disheartened to see her this way now.
Some bros already warned u guys not to fall for her carrothead trap but some replied and commented that $300 was worth every penny. Sigh...
Old 05-05-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
XinJia0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Amber recently, thanks to the bros here for the recommendation. Sharing my experience, YMMV.

Looks: Cute SYT, short hair with small tattoo Maybe around mid 20s, really sweet
Body: Like your poly gf, slim, didn't notice any tummy fats, nice B cup that fits nicely in your hand, along with a perky ass that's nice to roam.
Location: one type of public transport available nearby. For those driving, there are some road side parking nearby.
Massage: not here for it, but she puts effort on the sore spots.
Sensual: Tries her hardest to please, like your gf, with soft moans, fingernail teasing, laid down next to me so able to roam her
GFE: Good GFE, Warm and friendly, took awhile to warm up, laid down and hugged after the deed. Hugged and light pecks on lips before leaving. Respect her boundaries and she'll treat you well.
RTM: Yes, if I'm looking for a SYT to release.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Some bros already warned u guys not to fall for her carrothead trap but some replied and commented that $300 was worth every penny. Sigh...
Some bros just have deeper pockets or set aside bigger cheong budget..others maybe want to leave an impression or really feel the ML earned it. End of the day if they rebutt is their $$ they can choose to spend as deem fit, we also can't do anything.

Personally I don't believe any ML is worth 150 an hour, that's just me. Will us sticking to our beliefs stop ML from trying their luck? Doubt so. Will always have willing spenders out there. I just won't patronise this category of ML regardless how AP or skilled they are, aggressive chopping antics is killjoy imo.

Anyway will be interesting to see how MLs adapt to the latest tighter measures. Most bros taking a cautious approach, i hope to see rates going bk to last year's norm. Let's see how it unfolds
Old 05-05-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well done bro up you too but do stay safe..this shows if bros stand firm, we will see market correction as more chiongster is scaling back on their activities
Old 05-05-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Haha these MLs are the same everywhere...whenever got empty slots they suddenly very responsive and friendly, but when full they become cold and hold firm on pricing. The seasoned ones will also try to use their knives on those they think have deep pockets

There was once a popular ML who told me people extend timing for a full slot just to chat with her, expecting me to do the same but i quickly showered and left
Old 05-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Haha these MLs are the same everywhere...whenever got empty slots they suddenly very responsive and friendly, but when full they become cold and hold firm on pricing. The seasoned ones will also try to use their knives on those they think have dee
p pockets
There was once a popular ML who told me people extend timing for a full slot just to chat with her, expecting me to do the same but i quickly showered and left
The thing is, it works for some bros, especially if the ML smart enough to suggest these at the middle of sensual when our brain shifted to our dicks lol.

What i find distasteful is when ML tell me her customers usually tip her (hint hint) or dun need her remove clothes (hint hint) or won't require her to BJ even though listed service (hint hint). I will act like i din hear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1