The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
smithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmithsky is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Parklane massage

Got apple yesterday. As usual, quite SOP moans are okay. Been trying to get XQ for quite some time now.. no chance, sian
Old 01-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
sdoink is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by playerjoe View Post
Manage to try the legendary xq last Wed during late afternoon. I finally understand why she's so famous.

Overall FR: she's quite accommodating and friendly. Thank you to bro Hkwillow for the contact =)
Hi bro, can pm her contacts.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Bee recently at lv5 beside escalator. Viet milf whom I thought was syt at first glance. Cute and petite body but flat, but I like. Experience was like a good cat50 Thai in GL - docile and up for anything. Remember bring your own condom if you’re bigger than average - hers broke when trying to put on me. Can’t speak much English. Can’t DT but other than that she’s up for anything. Blew me for awhile and willing to kneel on the floor for it, then I fucked her in 3 positions until I shiok. Can kiss but no French. Didn’t moan much maybe cause her colleagues not working she don’t wanna, but probably will if you ask, feels like she’s pretty anything goes one. GOT SHOWER HERE!! Good if you like cute and petite and don’t mind relatively flat chest. Didn’t complain about time. Standard PL price.

But take note after I shower another girl (milf, not chio) came in. I asked “the other girl?” Politely and she say “oh you want her? Okay” and Bee came back in. So be wary, but being polite helps.

Other than that, saw the China ml in the opposite ship looks pretty and tall, but looks dao type. Another fuckable one is a tall slim prc at level 3 (the shop right in front of escalator). Got quite a few other girls yesterday but all looks so so only.

I also see the same aunties at lv1... they look quite unappealing leh. How come they stay in biz so long, got customer meh? Their service so good? Anyone knows?

Last edited by YouAllSuck; 02-05-2021 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post

I also see the same aunties at lv1... they look quite unappealing leh. How come they stay in biz so long, got customer meh? Their service so good? Anyone knows?
ruyi at level 1 middle shop has very good service. bbbj, french, and probably whatever you want for the right price
Old 02-05-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
ruyi at level 1 middle shop has very good service. bbbj, french, and probably whatever you want for the right price
Is ruyi near the axn machine or beside the money changer?
Old 02-05-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Level 5 got 2 new girls , Both big boobs at least C , one seems to be SYT , the other , just next door , a bit MILF but her dress in front got very big and wide opening , not wearing bra, see Liao just wanna up her .. both open mouth is $40 per half hour massage ..

Anyone with info / FR about these two ML ?

Last edited by bigmannow; 06-05-2021 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Is ruyi near the axn machine or beside the money changer?
If you read properly you would not ask this
Old 02-05-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Tried a girl called paris on level 2. Only work on weekends. Looks younger and prettier than almost all the others working there. Tighter than the other milfs. Her expression when we were in missionary was very enticing. Accomodating to different positions. Wld rtf when i have the time. Asked for 150 but managed to push down to 120. Told her i cld give 120 for others but she said for her she needed to give her boss some money. Might be true as she's only there during weekends.
Old 02-05-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Level 5 got 2 new girls , Both big boobs at least C , one seems to be SYT , the other , just next door , a bit MILF but her dress in front got very big and wide opening , not wearing bra, see Liao just wanna up her .. both open mouth is $40 per half hour massage ..
Familiar face from ot
Old 02-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Familiar face from ot
who moved over from OT?
Old 03-05-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
irishgent90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got details on what shop Rachel works out of? Any more info/pics on her? She sounds great. I love 40/50 MILF...
Old 03-05-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Thanks for sharing tis infors with us.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

I used to come here once in a blue moon last time before all this covid nonsense, to drink with the pinoy bar gals. After the bar closed down I got try a few ML at upper floors, but all too old for me lah. Last week I went to nearby to meet online FL so I parked in the car park. After my session I came back and decided to walk around and "smoke" while cooling down from the long walk up. Seems like the ml have gotten younger? As I already did my deed I couldn't shoot again, but some of the younger ML caught my attention. A bit sad I have to reject them as I walked past, I will recce this rediscovered playground over the coming weeks haha got 1 slim ml try to pull me in on lvl 3, hoping to see her soon and post some FR. Wonder if the shop have to up quality now that the ktv all reopen liao?
Old 03-05-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Lvl 2 (less obvious area) had a milf a few weeeks ago but lately disappeared. Now replaced by a less attractive milf in long black hair.
this shop always has new faces. after my recent session with xq, took a walk around lvl 2. saw a not so young prc in this shop, different lady from the one I saw about a week ago.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to beholdTomYumm is a splendid one to behold

Hello bros, is XQ not in the shop these few days? Went up to walk around her shop but the door is always close even after 30mins to 1hour of waiting. Anyone has her contact can share with me plss?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread