The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiami00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Thanks for the tips fallen11 and funboi, appreciate that!
Old 30-03-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Life is still happening in Bangkok.

Going to clubs in Thong Lor is still happening. KTV and Agogo are still ongoing. Customers not so much and many girls looking for customers. The best time to hunt if not scared of Covid.
Old 01-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post

Going to clubs in Thong Lor is still happening. KTV and Agogo are still ongoing. Customers not so much and many girls looking for customers. The best time to hunt if not scared of Covid.
Wow great update!

I guess Ekamai is same as well.
Old 01-04-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow great update!

I guess Ekamai is same as well.

Yes everything is open as normal.

G Clubs open till 2.30am
Clubs such as Babyface open till 2.30am
Hidden KTV open till morning.
Old 02-04-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
js005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

life in bkk looks good now! too bad stuck in china
Old 03-04-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
ya lately thai very trendy. saw many thai chiobu learning it also.
Whats the diff between surf skate and skate boarding? Look the same to me.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-04-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post

Price got come down or not?

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 03-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Whats the diff between surf skate and skate boarding? Look the same to me.
Skateboard: wheels under the board, wheels within the board area, the angle which you can tilt the board is more limited (maybe like 30 degrees). You have to kick the floor to move.

Surfskate: designed by surfers / snowboarders for surfers / snowboarders to practice on dry land. Wheels are outside the board not underneath. Wheels are also further apart from each other. The angle which you can tilt the board is also wider (like 45-60 degrees), like surfing / snowboarding where the tilt is more severe. The height of the board is also lower and closer to the wheels. You can make very tight turns with this just by tilting it correctly, like 180 degree turn on the spot, whereas you cant do it with a skateboard just by tilting. You can also generate some kinetic momentum by tiliting left right, to increase the move distance without kicking the floor.

Surfskate is more expensive than a skateboard, mainly because the supply is much more limited as its just been developed in the past few years.
Skateboard nowadays you can get it for $40- $100.
Surfskate i think its around $300 and above.
I think there are skateboard customizing shops which you can bring your skateboard and convert it into surfskate just by changing the wheels & the joint connecting the wheels to the board. Yeah, just need to buy the wheel set, no need to buy the whole thing.
Old 05-04-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Xiaoxiami00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Please try to use www.thai2english.com.

If a Thai girl send you lots of thai text, the most easy is use google translate. If not satisfy then try use thai2english which is quite accurate unless the girl using some "dialect or short-form" thai.

For those who can speak or understand some thai, if you want to reply a girl with thai text then you need to use google translate first then use thai2english verify the flow of the thai text and edit the thai text accordingly to make it sound as if you are speaking those thai words.
This website is really helpful in the thai text structure and flow. It helped make the chatting experience so much more fun and easier for me to learn. With this new tips, I managed 2 wonderful sessions located in bangna and ram intra within a week. A whole new world for me!

Thank you so much funboi
Old 05-04-2021, 01:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

A new to share
ไม่จำเป็นต้องแยกผู้รับวัคซีน
ตั้งแต่ปลายปี 2564 / ต้นปี 2222 เจ้าหน้าที่ไทยเชื่อว่านักท่องเที่ยวที่ได้รับการฉีด วัคซีนไม่จำเป็นต้องถูกกักกันทั่วประเทศไทย วันที่เสนอคือ 1 มกราคม 2022 หรือก่อนหน้านั้น

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-04-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Thailand to explore travel bubble with Singapore.
Nation Apr 05. 2021

The Ministry of Tourism and Sports aims to discuss with Singapore a travel bubble between the two countries.

Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn said that the discussions would take place within this week with the Embassy of Singapore.

“We have acknowledged that Singapore has previously run the travel bubble with Australia and New Zealand. If Singapore agrees to run the scheme with Thailand as well,
we would probably be able to receive tourists from Australia and New Zealand, in addition to Singaporeans,” the minister said.

He added that his ministry aimed to discuss the travel bubble with other Asean countries as well, such as Vietnam and Laos where Covid-19 new cases were low.

The travel bubble was expected to be organised from October 1, the minister said, adding that his ministry planned to attract more tourists from China if the country allowed its people to travel abroad.

Phiphat also urged tourism entrepreneurs in Thailand to contact their previous customers from the Middle East, to see if they want to visit Thailand after Ramadan, or from the middle of May.

The minister explained that several people in the Middle East had been vaccinated, and to bring them back to Thailand was important.

Meanwhile, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) said that Hong Kong had asked the TAT about the travel bubble, as well as with Singapore.

Thailand has decided to reduce its mandatory quarantine period for foreign arrivals from 14 days to 10 days from April 1.

The quarantine period will be further reduced to seven days for travellers who have been inoculated against Covid-19.

However, travellers from high-risk countries will still be required to quarantine for 14 days.

Meanwhile, the Centre for Economic Situation Administration decided on March 26 to launch the Phuket “tourism sandbox” for vaccinated tourists from July 1, as proposed by the TAT.

Under this scheme, tourists who can verify they have been inoculated against Covid-19 and test negative can fly into Phuket and move around freely without having to quarantine.

Similar schemes will be applied to other destinations such as Pattaya, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Phang Nga and Surat Thani later, once more people have been vaccinated and preventive measures are put in place.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 750 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Thailand to explore travel bubble with Singapore.
Nation Apr 05. 2021

“We have acknowledged that Singapore has previously run the travel bubble with Australia and New Zealand. If Singapore agrees to run the scheme with Thailand as well,
we would probably be able to receive tourists from Australia and New Zealand, in addition to Singaporeans,” the minister said.
they are interested in the other people who can get to singapore.
this will certainly make negotiations more complicated
Old 05-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
they are interested in the other people who can get to singapore.
this will certainly make negotiations more complicated
Sinkapor gahmen not so interested in travel bubble with Thailand imo cos Sinkapor gahmen only wants to attract those with big spending power to come to Sinkapor. That's why till now nothing is being mentioned in the news @all..
I hope I'm wrong though.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Sinkapor gahmen not so interested in travel bubble with Thailand imo cos Sinkapor gahmen only wants to attract those with big spending power to come to Sinkapor. That's why till now nothing is being mentioned in the news @all..
I hope I'm wrong though.
Not exactly. Every country wants the best deal for themselves. Look at Indonesia suggesting a travel bubble with us for Batam/Bintan, but only for Singaporeans to their country, not for Indonesians to Singapore. Our little red dot has managed Covid-19 well despite having so many imported cases daily. For us who are living in Thailand, look at how the Thai governnent handled Covid-19 and the locals' personal responsibility, I wouldn't want Sg go arrange any travel bubble with Thailand. Sg will only want to arrange travel bubble with countries of equal or better standard and record of managing Covid-19.

PS. 3rd wave is coming soon, stay safe in Thailand, especially for those in Bangkok.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 06-04-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Not exactly. Every country wants the best deal for themselves. Look at Indonesia suggesting a travel bubble with us for Batam/Bintan, but only for Singaporeans to their country, not for Indonesians to Singapore. Our little red dot has managed Covid-19 well despite having so many imported cases daily. For us who are living in Thailand, look at how the Thai governnent handled Covid-19 and the locals' personal responsibility, I wouldn't want Sg go arrange any travel bubble with Thailand. Sg will only want to arrange travel bubble with countries of equal or better standard and record of managing Covid-19.

PS. 3rd wave is coming soon, stay safe in Thailand, especially for those in Bangkok.
SG gahmen will allow Sinkies to travel there but they will not remove the 14days quarantine upon returning to SG.. It'll be LPPL for Sinkies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1