The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 09-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

We have now been top at Christmas 3 times and failed to win the league.
Old 09-03-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
We have now been top at Christmas 3 times and failed to win the league.
you need high consistency to win the EPL. shows we still need improvement in the consistency department.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
you need high consistency to win the EPL. shows we still need improvement in the consistency department.
I reckon most of the players probably suffering burn out after giving us 3 seasons of high intensity football, coming close twice and finally hitting the jackpot last season...
Old 10-03-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I reckon most of the players probably suffering burn out after giving us 3 seasons of high intensity football, coming close twice and finally hitting the jackpot last season...
I agree. The mental and physical exhaustion is setting in. Plus age too. Our squad's average age is creeping up too. Time to rebuild. See how much more energy a Jota brings to the team. Actually Chelsea's squad is the best in time of ability and age. I think they will dominate in 1-2 years. Their wage bill must be super high too.
Old 11-03-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the 2nd half of the match. We are almost playing like we used to with Fabinho back in midfield. He breaks up the attack in midfield before the opponents get to our defence. Our midfield is now almost back to full strength. Waiting for the midfielders to get back into form. Why almost playing like we used to? Because our front 3 are still wasting chances away. Salah scored but generally is not in top form.

Origi looks hungry once again. Kabak and Phillips both look ok. I think we will sign Kabak at the end of the season.

Top 4 is not out of reach yet but we need the front 3 to start firing. Jota is a huge upgrade on Firmino these days. He did a lot of running and linking up play. Salah must be really happy with Jota for helping to set up his goal.
Old 11-03-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 11-03-2021, 07:42 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I saw the 2nd half of the match. We are almost playing like we used to with Fabinho back in midfield. He breaks up the attack in midfield before the opponents get to our defence. Our midfield is now almost back to full strength. Waiting for the midfielders to get back into form. Why almost playing like we used to? Because our front 3 are still wasting chances away. Salah scored but generally is not in top form.

Origi looks hungry once again. Kabak and Phillips both look ok. I think we will sign Kabak at the end of the season.

Top 4 is not out of reach yet but we need the front 3 to start firing. Jota is a huge upgrade on Firmino these days. He did a lot of running and linking up play. Salah must be really happy with Jota for helping to set up his goal.
I gave up watching on PL matches.

Liverpool had to deal with mafian with ref and officials hinder the chances.

Not in CL where they hv fairer refs and officials.

No expectation from me after a tough previous 2 to 3 years.

Old 11-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Fabinho performance was spot on, back where he is required.

let's hope Liverpool get some luck in the draw for the quarter finals.

if VVD can come back to 1st team this season we still have a chance.

the front 3 still need to do their work to score important goals and not waste chances.

Last edited by francined69; 11-03-2021 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11-03-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Clean sheet.
Scored goals.
Fabinho back in midfield.
Did not play such a High Line.
No silly errors.
Smiles on faces.
Quarter finals of the champions league.
Keita not injured.
Origi had a good cameo.

Great performance, only criticism was finishing .
Phillips Kabak Fabinho and Thiago were all extremely good .

Lovely to see huge smiles on the players faces as well as the boss. This was more like it.

WE NEED TO BUILD ON THIS
Old 11-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Happy birthday to Robertson.

Born: 11 March 1994 (age 27 years)

Old 11-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Instead of scoring 4 goals the team scored 2.
Midfield answer is simple with Fabinho, Thiago and Henderson.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

As usual folks, don't get too carried away after 1 victory. The real test will come when they play their next match @home @Anfield. Somehow Pool seems to do much better playing away.
Old 12-03-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I gave up watching on PL matches.

Liverpool had to deal with mafian with ref and officials hinder the chances.

Not in CL where they hv fairer refs and officials.

No expectation from me after a tough previous 2 to 3 years.
So means what? We go back to the Rafa Benitez era where no one messes with us in Europe is it? Who here always say don't mess with Liverpool in Europe ah? I remember there is a bro who kept repeating that statement.

I think top 4 is possible. We just need to make full use of our 3 week break. In the past, we had Fabinho and Henderson in midfield. If our opponent can get through them, they face VVD. If get through VVD, they face Allison. It is like a world class hurdle one after another.

Now we put Henderson and Fabinho in centreback position and lose our midfield steel. Both of them are only half as effective because midfielders don't have to set the offside trap right? Both their CB position not natural. So putting Fabinho back into midfield brings back the steel in our midfield. Then we have 2 guys (Kabak and Phillips) who are specially trained all their lives for the CB position playing there and setting the offside trap. Things look so much better immediately.

Bloody hell, Nat Phillips contract ends this June and Liverpool does not seem to want to renew his contract. I think many EPL clubs will sign him
Old 12-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wolves v Liverpool

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-less-west-ham

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 12-03-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Wolves v Liverpool x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56320397
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1