The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 22-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
PowerBoy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPowerBoy69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalabirdy123 View Post
Hi gonna post my first FR hope y'all don't mind if not written well.

https://beautycastle.space/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Tried this lady, really hard to find someone like her. Service was really one of the best I had so far. I give ratings first.

Looks 6 or 7/10. If you ignore the filter in the pics, it'll look like her. Not the most chio but I would say not bad.

Boobs I think B? Not for big tits lover definitely.

Figure not too bad. Not thin or lean but not fat. Just a bit thic.

GFE very high.

Massage is solid. Not piano. She really uses effort and pressure. Might not be the best technique but you can feel is not lapsap.

Service she does full dong guan (I forgot the proper term) she does ar, bbbj, cim, fj everything.

Attitude 10/10. She accommodates to everything. That day I was tired so I didn't want to move a lot. She said why move. Come here to relax still ask me do things how can she say she got good service.

Bbbj: 9/10 I didn't go for fj cause I was tired. But solid. I got on all fours like ar position, then she lick and suck from underneath. Quite shiok.

I think y'all will like her. But if you're wanting huge tits or model figure then don't bother ba. Other than that I would say attitude and service like this is super hard to find. Give it a try let me know if y'all agree. She will usually do service first before massage because she knows some customers take longer to shoot. She don't want you never shoot then no time. And she never asks for tips or expects it, solid pick.
Bro this YiYi advertise $130 for BBBj, how much more she asked for FJ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-01-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
Quickie FR: Just had a session with her. MILF, nice perky C cupper, just arrived. Good service provided. Interesting part is the location. Least expected but very safe.

Don’t mind RTF.
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3994

She look exactly the same as in video.

Nice hot milf with natural C cup. She is quite friendly and chatty. Service is good not rush. Good value for money.

RTF ? Yesss...

Friend in the same location CMI. Saw her when she open door to go toilet.

Location not convinient suggest those who do not drive to take taxi from mrt.

There's a coffeeshop downstairs for you to rest and relax if reach early.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 22-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oathkeeper11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, kinda newbie to FL2, so need to know, if my chinese abit CMI, will it be an issue?

Sorry if post wrong place but... i not too sure where else
Old 22-01-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 11
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oathkeeper11 View Post
Bros, kinda newbie to FL2, so need to know, if my chinese abit CMI, will it be an issue?

Sorry if post wrong place but... i not too sure where else
Doesnt matter. poorer command of chinese means lesser GFE in general. thats all.

In the end, MONEY is the universal language they want you to have.
Old 22-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Has anyone tried these 2 new ladies?

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3948
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3943
Old 22-01-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
meatball123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR for FLs..

https://www.$$$$$11.com/girl.php?id=3926

Had a appointment with Cassie. Kudos to her for having me. Very very good service and experience.

Look = 8/10
Body = 8/10
Boobs = B
French = nil (depends on chemistry)
Bbbj = 9/10
Fj = 8/10
Gfe = 8/10
Rtf = yes, absolutely!!
Location = Central hotel (may Change later)
Damage =$150
One dragons service...not full sets

Very nice girl and super hardworking. Start with a massage then FJ.

This one can! Above review is based on mine own experience.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 3
Salohci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3975

As per what others say about her, she's definitely bigger than what she posted.

Looks- 4/10
Room-4/10 (just a preference to having condo rooms)
Service- 5/10 puts in effort
Rtf nope looking for better choice
Old 22-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unlucky unlucky.
Not one to write FRs about WLs if they already have good enough reviews.

XYM
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3938

Starting things off with Your Mileage May Vary,

Looked around the forums to get a good full course release after the week, and decided upon her after many good reviews of recent, booking was a breeze, was excited until it was time to meet.
Reached her private apartment, but no instructions on how to get past the main gate with no intercom option(claimed it was spoilt). Got alot of awkward stares as the residents walked out and I was just waiting and texting to try to get in.
Someone opened the gate and I walked in after instructed, did not give me instructions again on how to reach her apartment, told me to wait by a lift lobby while she came down and fetched me, all this while being in 3-4 camera’s view.

Finally reached her apartment and she asked for payment up front (dumb now that I think about it, but secure enough since there were good reviews). Stripped and showered alone, was handed a wet towel. Gross.

Started non existent massage and ended in 5mins after pestering me to do a tarma with her housemate and claimed her housemate can FJ, declined politely and she started being pushy, claiming that she was green and wanted to be adventurous, needing my guidance and teachings. Finally relented after I told her I did not bring enough cash. Asked if she needed to remove her top, then proceeded to do so.

Started to blow me, and was actually pretty good at it, so just continued. After 3mins, stopped and started HJ, and I thought at this point she was going to start to cap and FJ now.. all downhill from here.

Nope, I asked about it and she said she did not have it listed on the web.
Sure.. she doesn’t have it on now. So I got confused and asked if it was required to top up, got slapped with a “even if you give me $10k, I also won’t do it”, I just wanted to leave by then. Asked her to stop and I went into the shower, visibly unhappy.

Came out of the shower and dried myself with the wet towel again (yikes) and just quickly put on my clothes to leave this nightmare. Damage control started and she said she was on her period (maybe you guys wanna ask beforehand) and it was not convenient.
Okay buddy, came with expectations and it got trodden on the ground.

So didn’t finish but here are stats

Location: 5 (secluded but residents walking in and out, bad time maybe?)
Face: 6 (20% discount, photos definitely look better)
Body: 6 (Slim as far as I could see, did not strip to birthday suit.)
Boobs: 6 (C cup, 1/3 top soft, bottom rock hard)
BBBJ: 8 (only lasted for roughly 3mins, so..)
Butt/Pussy: NA (shorts were on the whole time)
Attitude: who really knows?
FJ: 0
RTF: really?

What a bad start to the weekend.

Contacted XM and on the way now to try to save the week for a 2nd RTF. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by thnesko; 22-01-2021 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Details
Old 22-01-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 17
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
Unlucky unlucky.

XYM

Starting things off with YMMV,
Wait, I am confused here. So yr review is abt YMMV which is a diff person from XYM?

If XYM, there's already 1 bad FR i came across.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrick View Post
Wait, I am confused here. So yr review is abt YMMV which is a diff person from XYM?

If XYM, there's already 1 bad FR i came across.
Ah right, bro crazymax and jonhsmithzz1996 rated her as best bonk in recent times, seen them around and they seem like authentic sharers.

Nope, the post is about XYM as linked in my post.
Old 22-01-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 5
goldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ah right, bro crazymax and jonhsmithzz1996 rated her as best bonk in recent times, seen them around and they seem like authentic sharers.

Nope, the post is about XYM as linked in my post.
From my previous experience, the fj also so so because she applied too many lube. Only recommended for bro who like petite and slim girl. Visit her 1 time and that's it.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant future

Wow.... sounds like this FL totally no “professional etiquette”. Code red without telling you and yet still collect full charges in advance and try to con you to tarma.

Myself and another bro were then considered lucky, as we were informed in last min by the other FL that booked earlier and informed she code red, and cannot do. Guess at least this one has a bit of “work ethic”...

But today my another booked part time FL went disappeared, despite trying to reconfirm with her 3 hours ahead.... just like you bro... a bad start for weekend.

Knn... I started to build up more than enough negative perceptions on all these FLs as I always have been patient and polite with them. Guess when have chance to access to them, make sure pump them hard and pump them gao gao to have full ROI

Quote:
Unlucky unlucky.

XYM

Contacted XM and on the way now to try to save the week for a 2nd RTF. Fingers crossed.
Old 22-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Wow.... sounds like this FL totally no “professional etiquette”. Code red without telling you and yet still collect full charges in advance and try to con you to tarma.

Knn... I started to build up more than enough negative perceptions on all these FLs as I always have been patient and polite with them. Guess when have chance to access to them, make sure pump them hard and pump them gao gao to have full ROI
Hope you have better luck too bro. At least don’t make the same mistake I did today. :shrug:
Old 22-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant future
Red face Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Hope you have better luck too bro. At least don’t make the same mistake I did today. :shrug:
A good lesson that I learnt from yours and my recent encounter is... always double confirm the services (especially FJ) that cum with the price listed during sms exchange with FL.... I always confirmed on prices but never on services associated, and assumed what I read from the website is what will be offered, and so far no huge deviations.

But..... the famous saying is .... Assumption is the Mother of all Fxxk-ups...
Old 23-01-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Unlucky unlucky.

XYM

Starting things off with Your Mileage May Vary,

Looked around the forums to get a good full course release after the week, and decided upon her after many good reviews of recent, booking was a breeze, was excited until it was time to meet.
Reached her private apartment, but no instructions on how to get past the main gate with no intercom option(claimed it was spoilt). Got alot of awkward stares as the residents walked out and I was just waiting and texting to try to get in.
Someone opened the gate and I walked in after instructed, did not give me instructions again on how to reach her apartment, told me to wait by a lift lobby while she came down and fetched me, all this while being in 3-4 camera’s view.

Finally reached her apartment and she asked for payment up front (dumb now that I think about it, but secure enough since there were good reviews). Stripped and showered alone, was handed a wet towel. Gross.

Started non existent massage and ended in 5mins after pestering me to do a tarma with her housemate and claimed her housemate can FJ, declined politely and she started being pushy, claiming that she was green and wanted to be adventurous, needing my guidance and teachings. Finally relented after I told her I did not bring enough cash. Asked if she needed to remove her top, then proceeded to do so.

Started to blow me, and was actually pretty good at it, so just continued. After 3mins, stopped and started HJ, and I thought at this point she was going to start to cap and FJ now.. all downhill from here.

Nope, I asked about it and she said she did not have it listed on the web.
Sure.. she doesn’t have it on now. So I got confused and asked if it was required to top up, got slapped with a “even if you give me $10k, I also won’t do it”, I just wanted to leave by then. Asked her to stop and I went into the shower, visibly unhappy.

Came out of the shower and dried myself with the wet towel again (yikes) and just quickly put on my clothes to leave this nightmare. Damage control started and she said she was on her period (maybe you guys wanna ask beforehand) and it was not convenient.
Okay buddy, came with expectations and it got trodden on the ground.

So didn’t finish but here are stats

Location: 5 (secluded but residents walking in and out, bad time maybe?)
Face: 6 (20% discount, photos definitely look better)
Body: 6 (Slim as far as I could see, did not strip to birthday suit.)
Boobs: 6 (C cup, 1/3 top soft, bottom rock hard)
BBBJ: 8 (only lasted for roughly 3mins, so..)
Butt/Pussy: NA (shorts were on the whole time)
Attitude: who really knows?
FJ: 0
RTF: really?

OMG sorry to hear about your bad experience.

My first visit to XYM was at MP at jalan besar. She just start work that day and the session was super good.100% gfe since she is not expecting another customer we just tkss after FJ. She came to SG to work due to fail business which left her heavily in debt.

2nd time was 1 week later she moved to geylang condo which is a new studio apartment just by herself.The place was nice and 5 min walk from mrt easy to find.

On both occasion towels are clean and service is good.

After that saw her listing location change to somerset and now serangoon.As per website listing change from FJ to massage. I guess she is on code red. She should inform you beforehand. Seems like her service standards have drop ...

Btw XM listing also change from FJ to massage. Same for moonlight also.

Trying to book XuanXuan but no reply from her.

Good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1