The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 19-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
Khorvean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3958

Booked Moonlight at around 12pm today based on good reviews I saw here. On my way to her location, she suddenly said she code red, offer massage at $120 instead.

Legit 5 mins away from her location, she suddenly say code red. Need to buy 4D.

Told her no thanks and left to get a proper massage with HJ elsewhere.

Hope y'all not so suay haha.

Cheers.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant future

Hahahaha same same and I just posted this afternoon.

Ah well at least she had the courtesy to inform before hand, better than you bonk halfway and see blood stain on condom, which was one of my worst experience back then in BKK

Really need buy 4D...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorvean View Post
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3958

Booked Moonlight at around 12pm today based on good reviews I saw here. On my way to her location, she suddenly said she code red, offer massage at $120 instead.

Legit 5 mins away from her location, she suddenly say code red. Need to buy 4D.

Told her no thanks and left to get a proper massage with HJ elsewhere.

Hope y'all not so suay haha.

Cheers.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-01-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Goodone8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried http://impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3727 yet?
Old 20-01-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodone8 View Post
The review already say

NOTE THIS IS SCAM
Old 20-01-2021, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
SexMan is a glorious beacon of lightSexMan is a glorious beacon of lightSexMan is a glorious beacon of lightSexMan is a glorious beacon of lightSexMan is a glorious beacon of lightSexMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
3460 could be much more.. if she's willing to actually do things properly. maybe she's better for her regulars. highly advise 1st timers to avoid. 10 min massage, 10 min fuck. cheering you on for speed right from the start. after you done, tell you her next customer downstairs already.
Hi,

Thanks the 2 bro for your advice.

I think I better skip those 2 girls.

Thanks
SexMan
Old 20-01-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
Khorvean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I was legit walking to her location already. Then suddenly code red alert, I bought a drink and sat down at a coffeeshop 1 block away and was frantically scanning through this thread to see if there were good choices nearby.

Was really tempted to visit Lucky (huge tits), who's nearby. Tried her twice last year with a 6 month gap between. Seems that her service standard fell the longer she's in SG. Quite sad, cos I think if she puts in more effort, she can be quite engaging.

Just curious, do any bros here book a Plan B ahead of an appointment, especially if first time trying a new girl? Just in case Plan A open door and really CMI.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Hahahaha same same and I just posted this afternoon.

Ah well at least she had the courtesy to inform before hand, better than you bonk halfway and see blood stain on condom, which was one of my worst experience back then in BKK

Really need buy 4D...
Old 20-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 7
Iceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant futureIceman11 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Hahaha for me typically no plan B - recently did have an incident where the ML pussy had a strong fishy odor that turned me off completely half way - so I ended up going to another usual massage place nearby to have a good massage follow by HJ, thank god the regular ML that I patronize was available that time.

Service standard drop after staying longer period seems normal isn’t it ? Especially Once they realised local bros here are actually a lot more reasonable than their own countrymen, and easily take advantage with.

I don’t like to generalise but indeed this particular country of FLs / MLs are a lot more pragmatic than others, last night had a quick exchange note with one part-time FL then out of sudden just block me off from WeChat after a few exchange notes , and I din even say anything offensive to her, other than just greeting. Knn.... want earn quick bucks still want to hang up and sell....

Too bad it’s a supplier market now....

Quote:
Well, I was legit walking to her location already. Then suddenly code red alert, I bought a drink and sat down at a coffeeshop 1 block away and was frantically scanning through this thread to see if there were good choices nearby.

Was really tempted to visit Lucky (huge tits), who's nearby. Tried her twice last year with a 6 month gap between. Seems that her service standard fell the longer she's in SG. Quite sad, cos I think if she puts in more effort, she can be quite engaging.

Just curious, do any bros here book a Plan B ahead of an appointment, especially if first time trying a new girl? Just in case Plan A open door and really CMI.

Cheers.
Old 20-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 10
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Cheers.
Den if plan A open door and nice leh?
Den u aeroplan plan B? Later tio blist how?

It's good to have plan B but booking plan B ahead it is difficult to manage the time...

I suggest that plan B maybe a walk in MP u heard of and check if that target is around. If all else fails just retreat and tell yourself it's an unlucky day today
Old 20-01-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 5
kombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
The review already say

NOTE THIS IS SCAM
I have to salute the guy who is giving all the coded reviews. must have really spent a lot to try so many different girls.
Old 20-01-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
1) Moonlight http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3958
2) XYM http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3938
3) Ying ying http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3975
4) Gao mei http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3879
5) Xiao man http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3980

6) xiao xiao http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3981
Trying to book Xiao Xiao but she tell me staying at MingWah hotel. I think best to avoid. You need to spend $15 to book room and wait for girl. Kenna switch and bait scam there.Pretty girl like her should be able to get their own room because their business is good.

I could be wrong... buyers beware ... do not fall for scam.

Xuan Xuan http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3963
Looks really pretty not sure real or not ... maybe I will try and give feedback.

Trying to book Xuan Xuan but no reply.. maybe too many customers 🤔
Old 20-01-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 10
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

If she staying at MW means no need to book hotel what???...
Old 20-01-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
If she staying at MW means no need to book hotel what???...
Hotel will not allow girl to work from her own room because it will breach hotel licence. So they need you to book another transit room.

Anyway MW hotel really shithole room is so dirty.Rubbish in drawer dusty mirror mouldy toilet wall musty smell. No mood even if the girl is pretty. 😂
Old 20-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
wanfulou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywanfulou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3980

Just tried her the other day.

Looks: 8/10 - No joke, definitely syt, pretty and cute irl, should be around 23-28
Figure 8/10 - Thin, no tummy, good ass, but around B boobs only
GFE:9/10 - She treat me very good, steamy fj and offer me massage afterward. I got passionate dfk from her as well. Not sure she provide to everyone or not though.
FJ: 9/10 - Oh my..she get wet damn easily..and it is damn wet
BBBJ: cant rate as I didnt get it, not because she dont provide, its just I got too horny and fuck her first
Massage: 5/10 just a normal press
Damage: was it 130 or 140, i forgot. Definitely will increase price soon

Anyway, the overall experience definitely worth it. But the interesting part is when we chat after deeds. We talks about how she came to SG to work. She didnt kamcheng me or asking for more money from me though. But seriouly i didnt know their story was so exciting. I was told that her current single apartment belonged to her “boss”, which charge her $100+ per day, and every month she have to pay “levy” to the boss as well, thousands? I forgot ald. And she say she also pay a huge sum of money to the “boss” to land a job here. So i was curious ask if she saw the boss before, well the answer is obvious, never see before. Hahaha I m damn naive, now I just know the prostitution scene is so much alike on how the movies show. The boss sure earn a lot huh.

Overall: 9/10 experience for me
Old 20-01-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
kidsandtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3980

Just tried her the other day.

Looks: 8/10 - No joke, definitely syt, pretty and cute irl, should be around 23-28
Figure 8/10 - Thin, no tummy, good ass, but around B boobs only
GFE:9/10 - She treat me very good, steamy fj and offer me massage afterward. I got passionate dfk from her as well. Not sure she provide to everyone or not though.
FJ: 9/10 - Oh my..she get wet damn easily..and it is damn wet
BBBJ: cant rate as I didnt get it, not because she dont provide, its just I got too horny and fuck her first
Massage: 5/10 just a normal press
Damage: was it 130 or 140, i forgot. Definitely will increase price soon

Anyway, the overall experience definitely worth it. But the interesting part is when we chat after deeds. We talks about how she came to SG to work. She didnt kamcheng me or asking for more money from me though. But seriouly i didnt know their story was so exciting. I was told that her current single apartment belonged to her “boss”, which charge her $100+ per day, and every month she have to pay “levy” to the boss as well, thousands? I forgot ald. And she say she also pay a huge sum of money to the “boss” to land a job here. So i was curious ask if she saw the boss before, well the answer is obvious, never see before. Hahaha I m damn naive, now I just know the prostitution scene is so much alike on how the movies show. The boss sure earn a lot huh.

Overall: 9/10 experience for me

Different experience from you today. Service me only for 17mins and then say got customer waiting for her already. Maybe i not good looking enough or she double book.
Old 21-01-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lalabirdy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi gonna post my first FR hope y'all don't mind if not written well.

https://beautycastle.space/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Tried this lady, really hard to find someone like her. Service was really one of the best I had so far. I give ratings first.

Looks 6 or 7/10. If you ignore the filter in the pics, it'll look like her. Not the most chio but I would say not bad.

Boobs I think B? Not for big tits lover definitely.

Figure not too bad. Not thin or lean but not fat. Just a bit thic.

GFE very high.

Massage is solid. Not piano. She really uses effort and pressure. Might not be the best technique but you can feel is not lapsap.

Service she does full dong guan (I forgot the proper term) she does ar, bbbj, cim, fj everything.

Attitude 10/10. She accommodates to everything. That day I was tired so I didn't want to move a lot. She said why move. Come here to relax still ask me do things how can she say she got good service.

Bbbj: 9/10 I didn't go for fj cause I was tired. But solid. I got on all fours like ar position, then she lick and suck from underneath. Quite shiok.

I think y'all will like her. But if you're wanting huge tits or model figure then don't bother ba. Other than that I would say attitude and service like this is super hard to find. Give it a try let me know if y'all agree. She will usually do service first before massage because she knows some customers take longer to shoot. She don't want you never shoot then no time. And she never asks for tips or expects it, solid pick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1