The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane massage

1 year no go PL liao, this week go recee see if my luck good enough to find xq again. If any bros can pm her new shop location even better.
Old 14-01-2021, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Xalibaba88 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
1 year no go PL liao, this week go recee see if my luck good enough to find xq again. If any bros can pm her new shop location even better.
Okk dun share dun share

Last edited by Xalibaba88; 15-01-2021 at 08:04 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
The one at the end of the row or the one closer to the scuba shop?

The latter is rather cautious after AV got her last year
Jessica has been keeping a low profile and is very careful since she was caught by AV undercover, same goes for Xiao Qian.
Old 14-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Now close to Chinese new year the big wind is strong.
Thanks. My friend also told me that.

+7 for u
Old 14-01-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcrwcr View Post
any bro tried the one on lvl 5 beside the tattoo shop? looks yummy
The one with light brown long hair?
Old 15-01-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wcrwcr is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
The one with light brown long hair?
can’t rmb but big melon with tattoo..
Old 15-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
The one at the end of the row or the one closer to the scuba shop?

The latter is rather cautious after AV got her last year
all 3 scuba row wls became cautious after jessie & xq were ambushed by av snake late last year. most weekday afternoons I walked past saw their units closed.
Old 15-01-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorvean View Post
Appreciate if someone can guide me on PL etiquette here.

Visited during lunch time as I work in CBD.

Combed the shops from L5 to L1, mostly open.

Saw a pretty slim PRC ML with shoulder length hair at L3, rather deep inside the corner where 3 ML shops are located side by side.

Went in asked for quote. She asked me if I've been there before, I replied first time. She said too risky, ask me go find other girls.
Left the shop, went to look around and decided the others not my taste, went back to the same shop. She kept asking me what services I want, how much I want to pay, etc.
if i not wrong, she is new. maybe that's why she so cautious.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share xq location? Tks
Old 15-01-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Go walk walk middle level. Bye.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondo View Post
Can share xq location? Tks
Old 15-01-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didnt manage to see xq today. Went in the afternoon only saw 1-2 shops open at L2, L3, L5. End up went to the L3 milf. Think is the one the other bro mentioned ask east ask west one.

Well she has a good slim figure for her age (at least how old I assumed her to be). Once the door locked, she became more wild.

Start with CBJ and then led me to pump her in front of the mirror, after that go back to the bed. Unloaded every drop in missionary.

Next time come back hunt for shiny pokemon again
Old 16-01-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Didnt manage to see xq today. Went in the afternoon only saw 1-2 shops open at L2, L3, L5. End up went to the L3 milf. Think is the one the other bro mentioned ask east ask west one.

Well she has a good slim figure for her age (at least how old I assumed her to be). Once the door locked, she became more wild.

Start with CBJ and then led me to pump her in front of the mirror, after that go back to the bed. Unloaded every drop in missionary.

Next time come back hunt for shiny pokemon again
What's her fj damage?
Old 16-01-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sonic84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to parkland 2 days ago. Was wondering around and reached L5. Beside the club a ml name I** usher me in. Massage was ok. Service nothing much to shout about. Funny thing is when she mouth service me , she put a piece of tissue paper on top of turtle head. Haha.
1 question. The ml at L3 closest to toilet looks good. Any heads up from seniors here?
Old 16-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Hi bros, here got any lobang can share? thanks
Old 16-01-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

L5 joint nearest to toilet worth trying?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread