The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Live report for PL (3pm)
Level 3: all closed. Not sure if wind is big. Also saw a dude peep into the shop
Level 1: 2 shops open (the usual ones)

Tried looking for XQ but she seems to be closed for the day. Not sure of people willing to share latest wechat contact? I understand the previous one is no longer in use.
xiaoqian is working today, I paid her a visit earlier in the evening.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceloh View Post
Definitely for parklane.
I second that.

Xiao Qian cigarette smell doesn't turns me off and she doesn't smoke in front of me.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!Hkwillow is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomelength View Post
Thanks to a bro that PM me XQ unit.. was also combing PL for my old fav xw and michelle but realize they relocated to another place and will be hunting for them when chance permits haha

Ok back to XQ, found time to pay a visit last week and waited 1hr plus in between walks as she was always busy.. Finally standby nearby a bro out I chiong in. Now I understand why bros here gave her rave reviews.. one word shiok 😬

Won’t go into details that’s already been covered but what I’ll say is she’s very spontaneous and kinky willing to try adventurous positions and her moans honestly can make you cum if you don’t focus hard enough brothers so be warned hor .. not sure if it’s her tactic to make me finish fast.. her stereo I worry outside can hear but she didn’t rush me lei even though I full concentrate and pump her for 15mins straight. At the end of it she says my stamina good but I don’t think so I lao uncle liao 10yrs ago maybe ok now really must control.

Left with jelly legs and Happy man.

Rtf definitively!
Her moans are very sexy and natural, a huge turn-on for me although knew it's fake and part of her work tactic. I recall there was a clip of her moaning being shared some time back. Hearing it gave me a hard-on, sounds exactly same as in the room.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 6
Khorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKhorvean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Appreciate if someone can guide me on PL etiquette here.

Visited during lunch time as I work in CBD.

Combed the shops from L5 to L1, mostly open.

Saw a pretty slim PRC ML with shoulder length hair at L3, rather deep inside the corner where 3 ML shops are located side by side.

Went in asked for quote. She asked me if I've been there before, I replied first time. She said too risky, ask me go find other girls.
Left the shop, went to look around and decided the others not my taste, went back to the same shop. She kept asking me what services I want, how much I want to pay, etc.

Got pissed off at how scared she is and left with blue balls.

What was I supposed to do? I'm dressed in office attire, would say I'm an average lookin' young fellow. I told her I'm not police but she was too scared I guess?

Never encountered this before cos I usually just use SLG.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Hi bros, can anyone enlighten me what’s the name of the milf on level 1? 2nd unit after AXS machine
Old 12-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Her moans are very sexy and natural, a huge turn-on for me although knew it's fake and part of her work tactic. I recall there was a clip of her moaning being shared some time back. Hearing it gave me a hard-on, sounds exactly same as in the room.
Wa.. Share the clip leh
Old 12-01-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Hi bros, can anyone enlighten me what’s the name of the milf on level 1? 2nd unit after AXS machine
ruyi is it?
Old 12-01-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MrYanDao90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkwillow View Post
Yeah bro. Mind sharing with me too?!
Old 12-01-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MrYanDao90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorvean View Post

Saw a pretty slim PRC ML with shoulder length hair at L3, rather deep inside the corner where 3 ML shops are located side by side.

Went in asked for quote. She asked me if I've been there before, I replied first time. She said too risky, ask me go find other girls.
Left the shop, went to look around and decided the others not my taste, went back to the same shop. She kept asking me what services I want, how much I want to pay, etc.

What was I supposed to do? I'm dressed in office attire, would say I'm an average lookin' young fellow. I told her I'm not police but she was too scared I guess?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Just find another one...
Old 13-01-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorvean View Post

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
The one at the end of the row or the one closer to the scuba shop?

The latter is rather cautious after AV got her last year
Old 13-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
The one at the end of the row or the one closer to the scuba shop?

The latter is rather cautious after AV got her last year
Now close to Chinese new year the big wind is strong.
Old 13-01-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ivo7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there,

Hear a lot about Xiao Qian, anyone willing to share where her place is located in park lane?
Old 13-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wcrwcr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to know XQ’s location too!
Old 13-01-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wcrwcr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried the one on lvl 5 beside the tattoo shop? looks yummy
Old 13-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1 year no go PL liao, this week go recee see if my luck good enough to find xq again. If any bros can pm her new shop location even better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread