The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-11-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
MR for Aimee

IMO her booking process is the most PITA, she'll reply as and when she like for minutes till a day later, or none at all.
Location is the stretch along the usual road, looks quite plain, I find zoya more attractive, probably mid to late 20s, well kept and tone body
Massage is quite standard between zoya and 7P, sensual normal with a few tecniques of HJ.
Attention was given fully without mobile usage, good hygiene and cleaniness of room.

RTM : maybe

MR for Apple

Location is the other side of the usual road, prompt reply.
Looks like her in the vid posted , features not as sharp as photos so manage your expections, late 20s to early 30s.
Put in effort in massage but however not really to the points, claims to do JG when flip over but it's just HJ with some variations of patterns.
Boobs are of a handful though slightly sag, mood lost when she strips showing her tummy...
Quite chatty but abit too much of probing

RTM : No

MR for Shuang Shuang 双双

Parking might be a problem for bros who drives, needa park a distance away from public carpark as the roadside lots will usually be occupied.
Bus stop right at the side of the condo.
Looks late 20s, massage and sensual nothing to shout about and too much of phone usage, BJ was great but too short.
Nice pairs of big Bs and pink nips.
Short change of 15mins .

RTM : No.

MR for Fei Er 菲儿

Prettiest among all, definately artificial no doubt will be a head turner on the streets.
Location will bring back memories of tian niu before she shifted to G, spa is some sort of fuck shop setup, attached shower is not those capsule type but built in.
massage standard, she'd got really a well made pairs that could hardly tell till i notice how they sits unnaturally,
can zhut zhut but i advise you guys against it, she just put on her bra on after the session is over,
for the benifit of doubt, maybe she did rinse after i left.( I book her for the first session)
If body arts matters to you guys, she'd got one that is damn daring...

RTM : Maybe
So feier > aimee in looks department? (Age group not the same from what i tell from thei adv photo)

but aimee seem to be a vanilla?
Old 23-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

MR for Fei Er 菲儿

Prettiest among all, definately artificial no doubt will be a head turner on the streets.
Location will bring back memories of tian niu before she shifted to G, spa is some sort of fuck shop setup, attached shower is not those capsule type but built in.
massage standard, she'd got really a well made pairs that could hardly tell till i notice how they sits unnaturally,
can zhut zhut but i advise you guys against it, she just put on her bra on after the session is over,
for the benifit of doubt, maybe she did rinse after i left.( I book her for the first session)

Her boobs are fake? They felt natural enough to me.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas999 View Post
Her boobs are fake? They felt natural enough to me.
ya I tried and feel natural also. but then they are very nicely proportion so maybe still can be fake..
Old 23-11-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 9
alansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to beholdalansan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
MR for Aimee

IMO her booking process is the most PITA, she'll reply as and when she like for minutes till a day later, or none at all.
Location is the stretch along the usual road, looks quite plain, I find zoya more attractive, probably mid to late 20s, well kept and tone body
Massage is quite standard between zoya and 7P, sensual normal with a few tecniques of HJ.
Attention was given fully without mobile usage, good hygiene and cleaniness of room.

RTM : maybe

MR for Apple

Location is the other side of the usual road, prompt reply.
Looks like her in the vid posted , features not as sharp as photos so manage your expections, late 20s to early 30s.
Put in effort in massage but however not really to the points, claims to do JG when flip over but it's just HJ with some variations of patterns.
Boobs are of a handful though slightly sag, mood lost when she strips showing her tummy...
Quite chatty but abit too much of probing

RTM : No

MR for Shuang Shuang 双双

Parking might be a problem for bros who drives, needa park a distance away from public carpark as the roadside lots will usually be occupied.
Bus stop right at the side of the condo.
Looks late 20s, massage and sensual nothing to shout about and too much of phone usage, BJ was great but too short.
Nice pairs of big Bs and pink nips.
Short change of 15mins .

RTM : No.

MR for Fei Er 菲儿

Thank you for your reports. Saved me some money and provided a clearer direction.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguys.online/linda-massage/

Came across this ad. I’ve seen her before in the past but never managed to try. $200 for just a bbbj/cim?

Anyone tried her before?
Old 23-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

~ tried last weekend; photo discount 15%、 eyes and jawline diff but figure stats accurate tall and slim . Age should be 27/28 not 23.
~ score a 7.5/10 on look
~ height 1.65 is real , Body tone easily 8.5/10b as I prefer A size .
~ playability okay with usual restrictions but the commercial kind - 7/10
~ location is the usual ground in town 8/10
~ time management, if using coupon think one purple will do ...😂 -6/10
~ rtm - maybe

https://sglonelyguys.online/tian-tian-massage/
Old 23-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post

Came across this ad. I’ve seen her before in the past but never managed to try. $200 for just a bbbj/cim?

Anyone tried her before?
I did FJ with her at the same cost some time back at a MP.
However, I can't confirm if she had adjusted her fee recently.
Old 23-11-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyone tried her before?
Just skip it haha

We are not Robert
Old 23-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I did FJ with her at the same cost some time back at a MP.
However, I can't confirm if she had adjusted her fee recently.
If she only offer bj at this rate, really unfair to those good sensual svc mls

I hope not to see this rate bring up the trend 😅😅
Old 23-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Anyone tried her before?
Precovid 150 fj in spa.

When moved to apartment became 200 . Now wven bbbj is 200, carrot. Not worth in my opinion .
Old 23-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
StrongGuy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Just curious guys how much u all spend for ML per year?

I spent around around 3500 this year liao. Is it normal?
Old 23-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post

u got money its normal. hahahhaa.. for reference this month I spend 400 plus..
Old 23-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongGuy View Post

My personal opinion is as long you are spending what you earn, not say borrow or steal, then there’s nothing wrong luh. I used to visit almost 1x weekly and this hobby last about a year until covid, so give and take around there or even more. But you wont feel the pain until you really look at it as a whole like now, 3.5k is alot sia
Old 23-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 10
acecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracecinque is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

In the ad, it states xue er provides bbbj, but does that include cim? Or is it only bbbj then she will finish off with hj?
Old 23-11-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecinque View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

In the ad, it states xue er provides bbbj, but does that include cim? Or is it only bbbj then she will finish off with hj?
She does bbbj and has a unique way of finishing off, but not cim. If you read other people’s FR you will generally get an idea how she does that - it’s very enjoyable.

Why I prefer not to go into specifics is because she has specifically requested for us not to post reviews of her on the forum, so given that she’s one of the good ones who will not shortchange you and is generally pretty sincere, I do try to adhere to that request.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1