The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
acclaimgab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Good evening Bros!

Have any bros tried ? Seems to have a half hour service too. 😀😀

https://sglonelyguys.online/shi-shi-massage/
Old 21-11-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by acclaimgab View Post
Good evening Bros!

Have any bros tried ? Seems to have a half hour service too. 😀😀

https://sglonelyguys.online/shi-shi-massage/
Her photo seducing haha

Two dark donuts
Old 21-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SimpleBoy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all bros! New here, have been trying to book Fiona but no reply for the last 2 days. Hopefully can get some news in the next few days.
Old 22-11-2020, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frdsrzn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdsrzn View Post
Hi guys sorry, shld be this new link https://beautycastle.club/apple-massage-hj-bbbj
Old 22-11-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdsrzn View Post
Hi guys sorry, shld be this new link https://beautycastle.club/apple-massage-hj-bbbj
She has a thread at the HC section.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=753130&page=47

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post
Hello all bros! New here, have been trying to book Fiona but no reply for the last 2 days. Hopefully can get some news in the next few days.
What time u normally book mls?

I will try again after a few hours if no reply just move on

Will send 2-3 ml and see who suit my time

They no accept my booking is their losing haha

I wn my hard earned moolah well spent
Old 22-11-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Since we're on the topic of phone use yet again, I just realized from memory that even though Xiao Yu belongs to the vanilla or SYT category that usually fares badly in this sense, she has 0 phone usage except for when I'm in the shower or getting ready to leave.
Not sure why you get the feeling that SYT/vanilla ML tends to fare badly in terms of hp usage. Totally no co-relation imo. It boils down to how individual ML view what is deemed as a basic service standards protocol.

In fact the bulk of the zero (or close to zero) hp usage ML i encountered are SYT (loosely use here) vanilla MLs, whom happens to be AP too. And some of the worst offenders are milf type whom are seasoned in this trade and don't give a shit even if customer not pleased.
Old 22-11-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Since we're on the topic of phone use yet again, I just realized from memory that even though Xiao Yu belongs to the vanilla or SYT category that usually fares badly in this sense, she has 0 phone usage except for when I'm in the shower or getting ready to leave.
U are lucky bro

My last visit she use 2-3 mins but I am totally ok with that

As she said sorry got urgent massage

Pretty girl always get 原谅 haha
Old 22-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Not sure why you get the feeling that SYT/vanilla ML tends to fare badly in terms of hp usage. Totally no co-relation imo. It boils down to how individual ML view what is deemed as a basic service standards protocol.

In fact the bulk of the zero (or close to zero) hp usage ML i encountered are SYT (loosely use here) vanilla MLs, whom happens to be AP too. And some of the worst offenders are milf type whom are seasoned in this trade and don't give a shit even if customer not pleased.
Some ml is laojiao already, sure first time but last time for me
Hope can try avoid them so that’s why I am here sbf haha
To read some reviews
AP also will have many msg coming
Why? Because she is AP

Personal ethics, and depends customer
Some ml don’t like the customer (maybe rude or something) then they do this to not to let them rtm

Please take this as a pinch of salt😄
Old 22-11-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleBoy93 View Post
She wasn’t working the past few days. Maybe can try again today or tomorrow.
Old 22-11-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I'm quite agree with this. Young ML who practice self discipline by noted down the appointment in piece of paper usually won't keep looking at phone like this.
Some mature ML who lazy and opportunist always like to shuffle the timing around to slot in another bro. Worst is they never note it down, so have to check the previous bro message for the agreed timing
Old 22-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
I'm quite agree with this. Young ML who practice self discipline by noted down the appointment in piece of paper usually won't keep looking at phone like this.
Some mature ML who lazy and opportunist always like to shuffle the timing around to slot in another bro. Worst is they never note it down, so have to check the previous bro message for the agreed timing
Think it has nothing to do with age like bro Johndick mentioned, mainly on how serious they treat their session and how serious they are in earning money. Individual attitude. Can say that because you have MLs of different ages from both sides of the spectrum.
Old 22-11-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
Tried An Yue and overall is ok. Just cannot tahan the climbing of steps... by the time reach her unit already legs wobbling lolz

Would RTM soon
For the Bro who zap me becos I said I climb stairs.. don't use your balls to think pls LOLz.. of cos I know got lift lah.. her instruction is not to take lift..

Brainless pig.. LOLZ

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 22-11-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 4
Cuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntzbuster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dun have to sound like a broken recorder lol..

This place CSB is on par if not worse than EDMW.. What more say a sex forum..

Just take everything u read here with a pinch of salt.. Anyone can have anything and be anyone online..

Looking forward to ur first FR here..

You mean “broken record” don’t you lol...

Last I checked this was a TCSS thread, need to post fr before being qualified to post in here?
Old 22-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unknkwn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bosses would like to ask if you try wenwen

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_4450702836/Your-valentine-will-meet-you-by-the-hour.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1