The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
‘Nuff said.
Happy happy happy. Hope you've been happy too
Old 21-11-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6599 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She's actually the kind of ML that draw the lines pretty clear imo. Won't dish out fake GFE or engage in conversations on WeChat.
Jessica’s phone discipline is really old school professionalism and getting hard to find. When I was showering, she used the time to respond to messages and once I came out she quickly put the phone aside and jumped up to attend to me. During the session, phone buzzing away with messages and calls, she dun bother at all. Where got time to chat with anyone?

In start contrast, my rtm visit to Co Co, old habits die hard. One hand teasing never mind, later as she rubbed her boobs up n down my back, message came in and she actually stopped to reply! OMG! Such a turn off! I’m afraid that was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.
Old 21-11-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just curious to know..... this thread is only for MLs under the SLG / SBC / SGmomo stables?

I have been searching long and hard for any reviews on 4 MLs that I visited in the past few months. That's when I came to realise that almost all the MRs and discussions here were mainly on those ladies from the above 3 stables.
Old 21-11-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
for ada, how was her looks?
I would rate a 5. Ok looking MILF in her 40s.
Old 21-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Jessica’s phone discipline is really old school professionalism and getting hard to find. When I was showering, she used the time to respond to messages and once I came out she quickly put the phone aside and jumped up to attend to me. During the session, phone buzzing away with messages and calls, she dun bother at all. Where got time to chat with anyone?

In start contrast, my rtm visit to Co Co, old habits die hard. One hand teasing never mind, later as she rubbed her boobs up n down my back, message came in and she actually stopped to reply! OMG! Such a turn off! I’m afraid that was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.
Ya I keep telling her as well that we dont like inappropriate phone use. More of her regulars should voice that out. Otherwise she is fun, sexy and worth the money. She just got to practise better phone use routines.

The most professional are yes, Jessica, Xue Er and Fiona i find. Minimal phone use, thats hardly noticeable
Old 21-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntzbuster View Post
‘Nuff said.
Dun have to sound like a broken recorder lol..

This place CSB is on par if not worse than EDMW.. What more say a sex forum..

Just take everything u read here with a pinch of salt.. Anyone can have anything and be anyone online..

Looking forward to ur first FR here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-11-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Correct lor
Old 21-11-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Bro, bj is for top up?

Or unlimited means bj hj also can?
Unlimited release. I think it should be one BJ and the rest HJ, if you can tahan that many. You may want to check on the spot.

She did not ask for top up for BJ. She just did it naturally. I did tip her afterwards on top of the 110 stated on the website.
Old 21-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
u must be a handsome man
Haha..why is that so?
Old 21-11-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Devanci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/vanessa-nuru-b2b-massage-bf-hj/

Had my first Nuru experience last month.

Location is in North East. Condo is near MRT, so very convenient. ML can speak and text English, so it's a plus point (cause my Mandarin very basic).

Got into her condo, showered > nuru + release > showered > massage > showered again. Nuru was quite a good experience. Lasted around 20 mins then released. Was disappointed when she asked me to shower (I thought we were done for the day).

Finish showering, she put on her lingerie and told me to lie down for massage. And her massage is seriously very good. Really got strength one. Back was having issues and she was willing to concentrate on my back. Finished off with a head massage and left as a relieved and happy man.

Nuru - 9/10 (might be biased cause it's my first time)
Massage - 10/10
Service - 9/10. Very service oriented and will focus on you for the whole 1 hour.
Looks - 3/10. Was kind of shocked when I saw her. Definitely in the 40s range, not like what was stated in the website. Really not my type at all

Overall - 8/10. Definitely will probably return as her service makes up for her looks and its really top notch.
Thanks for FR
Old 21-11-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frdsrzn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello any MR for http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj
Old 21-11-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
The best phone etiquette is by putting the phone to silent and leaving it in the living room, while giving 100% attention to you for that hour. There are MLs do does this. It's the most professional phone etiquette.
Old 21-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
The best phone etiquette is by putting the phone to silent and leaving it in the living room, while giving 100% attention to you for that hour. There are MLs do does this. It's the most professional phone etiquette.
Yes, natalie like this

I never see her phone until session end when I am wearing my shoes.. haha
Old 21-11-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Been a long time since im here, nowadays im just visiting my regular working ladies who i know will give me good service and good attitude

Juz wanted to tell everyone that good service and good attitude is two very different things. Attitude is how they treat you and service is their skill in performing the various sexual acts

Melody is my choice for sensual hj

Lisa for massage

Soda for juagen and prostrate stuff
Old 21-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Mephistopheles is Cool - loads of Potential

Since we're on the topic of phone use yet again, I just realized from memory that even though Xiao Yu belongs to the vanilla or SYT category that usually fares badly in this sense, she has 0 phone usage except for when I'm in the shower or getting ready to leave.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1