The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 06-11-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
http://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3508

Trash.

SOP start to end. Showered by myself. No foreplay, straight cap on and do a quick BBJ, funked missionary while she's on her phone. Couldn't stand it anymore quickly dump cum and left. Whole session lasted 10-15mins.

Came back after a long break from Dome2 to fix my urge, regret throwing 100bucks away but I own my decision knowing the risk beforehand. Just sharing this with bros to save your money.

Will never patronise dome2 ever again.

Cheers.
How to make this stupid stable pay for cheating so many people????
Old 06-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
http://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3508

Trash.

SOP start to end. Showered by myself. No foreplay, straight cap on and do a quick BBJ, funked missionary while she's on her phone. Couldn't stand it anymore quickly dump cum and left. Whole session lasted 10-15mins.

Came back after a long break from Dome2 to fix my urge, regret throwing 100bucks away but I own my decision knowing the risk beforehand. Just sharing this with bros to save your money.

Will never patronise dome2 ever again.

Cheers.
Rem her. Super old elephant wth body odour and piano massage. Think she long timer here.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaliang View Post
Bro im new, i believe we should all warn all newbies too.. its hard earned money i dont want others to lose like me. At least leave happy lah..i left unhappy and cheated. i took this hit, i deserve it. But not the new bros who duno. I will never ever book from this web again.
You joined SBF for a long time already (same level as this new account of mine)...nevertheless, you are right don't lose you hard earn money...these PRC scammers (not working ladies but scammers) are not cheap.

I recently went into some of the links provided here, averages is $150/1/1?? some are even charging 180/1/1. Like I said, you reject 2 times, you save $300 which you can use in other Domes. Why bother?
Old 07-11-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
How to make this stupid stable pay for cheating so many people????
First and foremost, you are very outdated in your knowledge, >5 years ago we already sort of know, these are not real stables.

They are sort of like marketing company for these PRC scammers...yes, these PRCs pay to have the host to market their services.

So you think they will bother about your complains?

In essence, when you paid those PRCs, you are also paying for the nice marketing material they publish on their site.

Level 9 power already....where have you been??
Old 07-11-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
First and foremost, you are very outdated in your knowledge, >5 years ago we already sort of know, these are not real stables.

They are sort of like marketing company for these PRC scammers...yes, these PRCs pay to have the host to market their services.

So you think they will bother about your complains?

In essence, when you paid those PRCs, you are also paying for the nice marketing material they publish on their site.

Level 9 power already....where have you been??
Bro, this forum is not only FL forum.. you do know it consist of other sub-topics too right? Having this old account doesnt mean i have to join all sub-forums... i have always been in the sharing pics private forum, and not this dome forum.. not everyone will join sbf to get chickens lah..

Instead of picking on what i dun know about, how about you help out bros who are new here not grt cheated by these china scammers.. i realise not only me leh.. u see so many bros here pointed out already... lol
Old 07-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
You joined SBF for a long time already (same level as this new account of mine)...nevertheless, you are right don't lose you hard earn money...these PRC scammers (not working ladies but scammers) are not cheap.

I recently went into some of the links provided here, averages is $150/1/1?? some are even charging 180/1/1. Like I said, you reject 2 times, you save $300 which you can use in other Domes. Why bother?
True lah.. rather use the money for locals syt sia!!! Fcking Prc chickens knn!!! Pissed off by this attitude IMPMM/SGMOMO PRC aunty
Old 08-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daemon666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisara View Post
https://www.impmm5.com/girl.php?id=3508

this is one of the worst bonk i ever had till date. The pictures are totally fake.
Reach room straight ask for payment. After showering, she gave a 30 sec ~ blowjob and ask me to thrust her. Put in thrust for about a minute, she ask me whether i having issues, why so long haven't cum, can use hand anot.....

Unless you have extra cash you wanna waste or you have fetish for not so pretty woman if not you can skip her.
I actually registered to write this FR.

Tried her last weekend. Totally agreed with you.

Long story short, whatever is stated in the service section, expect only CBJ, FJ in 2 positions.
Old 09-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon666 View Post
I actually registered to write this FR.

Tried her last weekend. Totally agreed with you.

Long story short, whatever is stated in the service section, expect only CBJ, FJ in 2 positions.
Ya.. also, Website FR all fake.. ur Fr wont be on the site
Old 09-11-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, this forum is not only FL forum.. you do know it consist of other sub-topics too right? Having this old account doesnt mean i have to join all sub-forums... i have always been in the sharing pics private forum, and not this dome forum.. not everyone will join sbf to get chickens lah..

Instead of picking on what i dun know about, how about you help out bros who are new here not grt cheated by these china scammers.. i realise not only me leh.. u see so many bros here pointed out already... lol
ok I take back my words, you are right some don't really come to this part of the forum.

Not much I can do to help, except bump this thread, and if you go to any DOME check for threads for these and read them.

Like I said, those scammers pay the marketing agents to list in their website and in SBF. The boss (of SBF) needs to make some money from the advertisers too, so they don't get involved. At least the boss is gentleman enough to let us post the real experiences.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
True lah.. rather use the money for locals syt sia!!! Fcking Prc chickens knn!!! Pissed off by this attitude IMPMM/SGMOMO PRC aunty
Correct, that is the right attitude, if they are not keen to earn your money why must you give to them? Do you owe them? No right, better to spend your money on something that satisfy you more.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
ok I take back my words, you are right some don't really come to this part of the forum.

Not much I can do to help, except bump this thread, and if you go to any DOME check for threads for these and read them.

Like I said, those scammers pay the marketing agents to list in their website and in SBF. The boss (of SBF) needs to make some money from the advertisers too, so they don't get involved. At least the boss is gentleman enough to let us post the real experiences.
True lah the boss need $$ here... i blame myself for not checking here for true reviews first and small head took over. Im still pissed actually felt kena cheated by the PRC lol as im usually very careful when spending $$.

Sad thing is so many bad reviews on the fake FR and photos but still everyday new bros go there cos they dont know its fake and new bros may stop chiong at GL or from websites cause of this.. making the legit ones suffer. But maybe this is how it is.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
Aerosmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3803

From pic knew too good to be true.
But since she dare to charge $150 tot y not give it a try.

Face - totally diff. More like MILF or AILF.
Body - well maintained, boobs are handful, clean shaven abalone. These are the only plus points.

Minus points - no shower together as advertised even though bathroom is spacious.
Painting allowed but after few licks claim itchy cannot tahan want to start FJ. Started with cowgirl, then when switch to missionary tried to rush me to cum. Ended with doggy. At the end still shower alone.

RTF - No.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerosmith View Post
https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3803

From pic knew too good to be true.
But since she dare to charge $150 tot y not give it a try.

Face - totally diff. More like MILF or AILF.
Body - well maintained, boobs are handful, clean shaven abalone. These are the only plus points.

Minus points - no shower together as advertised even though bathroom is spacious.
Painting allowed but after few licks claim itchy cannot tahan want to start FJ. Started with cowgirl, then when switch to missionary tried to rush me to cum. Ended with doggy. At the end still shower alone.

RTF - No.

I think long gone the good FL that provide a good service...now i think all the gals are just want to earn quick buck....BUT Dont want to provide service.
one of the FL (quite good one ) told me before that because rental is high and they need to hit quota (their own target) in order to bring $$ back home.......so they have to increase their service and also booking.
Old 09-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
I think long gone the good FL that provide a good service...now i think all the gals are just want to earn quick buck....BUT Dont want to provide service.
one of the FL (quite good one ) told me before that because rental is high and they need to hit quota (their own target) in order to bring $$ back home.......so they have to increase their service and also booking.
We know they have their own issues.. but being a chicken and have fcking shit attitude i hope they get sent back asap. They are not worth our $$$.. One of them claim the demand is super high due to GL closed, so there is no need for such service to bros who visit them.

Avoid this bobo at all cost!
Service 0/10
Fj 0/10
Looks 2/10

http://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3699
Old 09-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
We know they have their own issues.. but being a chicken and have fcking shit attitude i hope they get sent back asap. They are not worth our $$$.. One of them claim the demand is super high due to GL closed, so there is no need for such service to bros who visit them.

Avoid this bobo at all cost!
Service 0/10
Fj 0/10
Looks 2/10

http://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3699
geylang hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1