The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Biz good and she is busy, tap out reply with one hand only, like that lorr.

I ever get the 囧 emoji reply only, no matter how regular.

You cancel early, they are casual about it, no problem. You try cancel or shift your slot last minutes ..... different reaction! 刚才咋不告诉我 .. oops!
Then you might be blacklisted haha if u are not regular

Some mls really put effort in replying message, will try to put more words and emojios, will + points
Old 28-10-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah sey, new listing at $150, crazy!! though looks familiar.
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-yi-massage/

Must be working in spa I reckon.
Old 28-10-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post

Ya getting more n more expensive
Old 28-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Nuru leh... I doubt in spa
Old 28-10-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Wah, now ML nolonger sharpening kitchen knifes to chop, they bring out 关刀 to massacre us lol.

Vote with our wallets, don't patronise these. Else soon our remaining $100 - 110 range good MLs will follow suit.

I kind of blame it on Geylang still shut. FLs are skyrocketing their asking price as a result, some FLs mileage so high and old dish also upz to $140 to 160. SIAO BOH. ML see the FL trend, monkey see monkey do.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

FR for 7P

https://sglonelyguys.online/seventh-princess-massage/

Give clear instructions to reach her place.
Look wise young milf to me.
Shower me FN with teasing.
Massage is good. She sings with music playing.
Boobs are soft. Too bad, can't zhut.
Nice to chat with, jokes a little during session.
In and out from her place around 100mins.
I booked a 90min session.
Old 28-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
user234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, curious if anyone tried xing xong before? Tried searching on the thread but no FR.
http://beautycastle.org/xing-xing-superb-chio-babe/
Old 28-10-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah, now ML nolonger sharpening kitchen knifes to chop, they bring out 关刀 to massacre us lol.

Vote with our wallets, don't patronise these. Else soon our remaining $100 - 110 range good MLs will follow suit.

I kind of blame it on Geylang still shut. FLs are skyrocketing their asking price as a result, some FLs mileage so high and old dish also upz to $140 to 160. SIAO BOH. ML see the FL trend, monkey see monkey do.
Support. Haven't visited SLG or other web ML for some time liao. Nowadays go for shop with fj, pay more (price also increase) get satisfaction rather than spend on all these half ass ML, this cannot that cannot. Also cut down on frequency, pay say 180 1 session with fj rather than 2 ML sessions at 100-110 each and can have a good meal with the savings. Tahan as long as I can until lil bro gives ok to go ahead again
Old 28-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Support. Haven't visited SLG or other web ML for some time liao. Nowadays go for shop with fj, pay more (price also increase) get satisfaction rather than spend on all these half ass ML, this cannot that cannot. Also cut down on frequency, pay say 180 1 session with fj rather than 2 ML sessions at 100-110 each and can have a good meal with the savings. Tahan as long as I can until lil bro gives ok to go ahead again
Eventually those crazy price mls will decrease if all bros here dun gv support
Old 28-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea man, I just checked slg this morning and was surprised at that ML offering for $150!!
U try slg Mandy Predator la and prepared to be devoured 😂😂😂
Just kidding, save ur $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Old 28-10-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lemme know your thoughts post visit bro! I just RTM her today too, she will be my go to gal for the time being
I thought she was quite a solid offering on my first visit to her as well. Never tried until recently due to mixed reviews and the fact that we were spoilt for choice pre-pandemic.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
I thought she was quite a solid offering on my first visit to her as well. Never tried until recently due to mixed reviews and the fact that we were spoilt for choice pre-pandemic.
Yup, the saving grace for this lack of new blood phase is that we become more receptive to choices we normally wouldn't bother lol. Still a hit and miss process but it feels great when landed a good one whom we originally thought is likely a waste of $$.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:

That is not a good sign charging $150 when our economy is on a decline. Seems like essential services and goods are on a demand now.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
That is not a good sign charging $150 when our economy is on a decline. Seems like essential services and goods are on a demand now.
It remind me the price of mask/thermometer/.. beginning of 2020... haha
Demand >>> Stock last time but now mask/.. everywhere
Old 28-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Because MILF MLs are charging $120 per hr for nuru massage so SYT MLs will want to charge higher. Its like FLs with better looks and body will charge $160/1/1 or some even $200/1/1 or above.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1