The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lynn/

Seems like there is no FR for this lady...
Will sms her for arrangement.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
What makes you think the others had not zhut like you? The smart keeps quiet when they get special treatment.
Not trying to boast that I got special treatment and I agree with you, I might not be the only one. It's just that all MR I read Parise how nice the pair looks, but zhutting is out of bounds.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Came across one of the legend ML tik tok and decide to share ^^
Old 23-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Visited Tina, no HP usage but whole session lasted 35-40mins including showers. Looks pleasant but hardly the prettiest in the current pool. Overall if compared with vanillas that is even worse than Anran that I don't even RTM.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
So not used to seeing her so covered up.

Nice share
Old 23-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diudiu View Post
Nice... Playful girl... Nice tight body
Old 23-10-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
andytaygx is stuck in moderation for some time to come

play safe bro

Last edited by andytaygx; 23-10-2020 at 05:07 PM.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
It means FR no need to describe items not listed in the ML services because no one can verify true or fake and it creates unnecessary drama in this thread. Whatever you get extra just enjoy it but as other people has said, ML giveaway extras like nobody's business. No one is more special than the other, all purely a matter of luck, timing, chemistry, $$ and so many more variables.
Yes bro definitely will enjoy since it's given. Being chionging GL for close to 20 years, you can probably guess I'm no young chap, this ML scene is really interesting to me since G cannot operate now..
Old 23-10-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andytaygx View Post
i am writing this post just to hope others will not suffer the same fate as me.

recently i visit a ml few times and chemistry is there so after booking her the third time, i just ask her if able to raw her with some additional tips. never did i expect she will agree and when i was about to cum. she told me it was alright to cum inside her. so after that i went raw with her 2 more times. and my worst nightmare came. i suffer burning while i urine and keep have mild discharge at my private part. so i went to seek medical treatment and confirm i was hit with gonorrhea. As i am still single and she is the only lady i raw with within this period. as much as i want go confront her but i think no point. because what happened had happened. have to take the blame mysle ffor being too impaulsive. i just hope any brothers out there won't suffer the same fate as me. think before doing.

http://beautycastle.org/apple-massage-hj-bbbj/
Haha

Is it a fairytale? You able to fj even raw a "ML" at 3rd time..

Take care bro
Old 23-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiyo, no need to be so paranoid la. And don't have to make up some cock and bull story. Just be polite. Just text "不好意思, 我现在不行了。 明天见好吗? (Smiley face). ". When I text that, their responses are usually "没关系, 有空才约 (kissey face)". Or "好的宝贝,期待 (happy face)".

How they respond is also a good gauge of their attitude and temperament. A polite and happy reply could mean good service and gfe when I eventually visit them.
My reg ml still replying me with simple word “好的” when I send her “那下次有空再约"

Even thought I visit her once a week for last 2-3 mths previously

Haha
Old 23-10-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
Visited Tina, no HP usage but whole session lasted 35-40mins including showers. Looks pleasant but hardly the prettiest in the current pool. Overall if compared with vanillas that is even worse than Anran that I don't even RTM.
thanks bro .... was thinking of visiting Tina this weekend ...
Old 23-10-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like its the season again where some people want to create drama in this thread. Here we go again 🙄
Old 23-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
Yes bro definitely will enjoy since it's given. Being chionging GL for close to 20 years, you can probably guess I'm no young chap, this ML scene is really interesting to me since G cannot operate now..
Enjoy bro, ML definitely will provide more GFE than Geylang working ladies.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yitali View Post
ML scene has its pros and cons, just use this thread as a guage so that you won't waste money bro. Happy transiting to the ML scene.
Old 23-10-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Looks like its the season again where some people want to create drama in this thread. Here we go again 🙄
Standby popcorn. Lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1