The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct lor. Obvious vicious agenda trying to sabo, defame and cause problems. Sad man.
Yes, absolutely.

It seems that every now and then, someone will stir something about an in-demand lady, Nat being another recent example. Guess that's price of popularity.

Come on guys, be a gentleman. If you get snubbed when asking for extras or can't even secure an initial booking, just move on. Don't let the sourness over such a minor thing get to you. If you behave in such a way, won't be surprised if you do so in other aspects of your life too.

Your pathetic agenda will at most inconvenience the lady, she will get flooded with unwelcome messages which she can just ignore and delete. At most, she spends several minutes deleting all these messages while feeling a little frustrated. That's all. If you feel a sense of accomplishment over such a trivial matter, then I feel absolutely sorry for you.

Because such a mentality will carry over to other, more important aspects of your life.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
I suggest you don’t read too much into it. The original review is most likely about her Sumata.

Depend on when was the actual visit, she is also on code red this week.
Got this off google:

Sumata​ is a Japanese term for a non-penetrative sex act popular in Japanese brothels. Sumata is a form of frottage, performed by a female sex worker upon a male client. The sex worker rubs the client's penis with her thighs, and labia majora. The goal is to stimulate ejaculation without penile-vaginal penetration.

Few does this these days due hygienic reasons. More likely just touch and go, unlikely to be grinding deep.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Figure? Looks? Bro u sound like looking for a pretty girl or sexy babe...... In that case best look for other ML

Lisa is for those who need a massage with a nice hj later
Have try Lisa recently for her hard massage.

Verdict: I will say it is good. I have nagging neck and shoulder soreness and after the session, the soreness go down considerable the day after. I will say it takes about 2 days for it to feel the effects.

Looks and figure: heavy make up, definitely have age but I think lah, one will not reject type.

Quite ok for request.

I think she never change the face towel on the massage table hole there. My own concern now bah.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Got this off google:

Sumata​ is a Japanese term for a non-penetrative sex act popular in Japanese brothels. Sumata is a form of frottage, performed by a female sex worker upon a male client. The sex worker rubs the client's penis with her thighs, and labia majora. The goal is to stimulate ejaculation without penile-vaginal penetration.

Few does this these days due hygienic reasons. More likely just touch and go, unlikely to be grinding deep.
A form of fake 'lovemaking'. I see this a lot in their website videos.

Quite similar to grinding.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Tried Duo Duo the one with big boobs recently. I opt for other service since same price.

Face: Quite the same as photo, won't reject
Body: not bad with big boobs. Enhance or not not sure, but not so hard kind
Sensual: not so satisfying. I guess she double book me. Just come out shower straight handjob and quickly blow to make it hard. After hard continue with the service. Her below is loose and dry. Rush job.
RTF: maybe if need quickie and around the area.

In and out about 35 min include 2 time shower. Can't complain much as the price is on the low side at current market.

Definitely no go if you looking for massage and slow build up. For quick job, ok lah. Shower, do the deed, clean up and go.
Old 18-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 8
goldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud ofgoldenboy889 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post

Verdict: I will say it is good. I have nagging neck and shoulder soreness and after the session, the soreness go down considerable the day after. I will say it takes about 2 days for it to feel the effects.

Looks and figure: heavy make up, definitely have age but I think lah, one will not reject type.

Quite ok for request.

I think she never change the face towel on the massage table hole there. My own concern now bah.
Agree with you, massage quite good and relaxing.

Hygiene a bit lack. Her toilet no window, so got a bit of smell. I didn't see her took shower after service, just wash her hand. Even after I suck her boobs, eww don't want to think about it
Old 18-10-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
bradonnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Anyone bro recently tried Tao Zi from SLG? Want to check with you something. Please PM me.
Hi hope i can you. What qns
Old 18-10-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
bradonnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone bro recently tried Tao Zi from SLG? Want to check with you something. Please PM me.
What qns. Hope to help
Old 18-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pm u. Whats up?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-10-2020, 12:36 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood View Post

Quite ok for request.

That short cantonese milf?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 18-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
FR on Tao Zi

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Pros
Very chirpy personality
Oil massage is relaxing and soothing
Location is discreet
Attitude is good
Photos fairly accurate so thumbs up for honesty
No phone usage during my session

Cons
Boob job likely to be a deal breaker for many
Water pressure is bad in bathroom

Overall, quite a shame as the enhancement is poorly done so will be quite a turnoff for many bros. For this reason alone I am leaning towards no RTM
Bro...from your review ( Water pressure is bad in bathroom) take me time to figure out how to turn it back to normal....end up go back home shower.
Old 18-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

thought can give dome 2 some chance after hiatus for 2 months and tried tian xin. regret didnt read forum quickly before book. chio face but b cup cant even suck neh neh and SN . wasted my 140
Old 18-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bigyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amy

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

Wanted to de-stress after a long day at work. Decided on Amy and booked her immediately. Place is central.

Looks-wise, really pleasant looking. Kinda cute syt which I really dig. She's got a great personality, really engages in the conversation with you (at least that's what I felt la).

Massage was alright and I didn't notice any phone usage. We were chatting during the massage and can feel both hands on my body. Unless she can type with her feet then I don't know la. Haha.

After that then turn around for the action. She's really accommodating and will try to please you (within her limits, of course). Felt damn shiok when she was on top of me and stroking machiam cowgirl. After shoot out, continue chatting awhile and went to shower.

Overall agree with most bros that she's really a hardworking girl with a great attitude. A rare gem these days where most MLs are providing half-fuck services.

RTM: Yes. Pls take good care of her bros!
Old 18-10-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguys.online/happy-massage/

Sorry if asked before but have anyone tried her ?
Old 18-10-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct lor. Obvious vicious agenda trying to sabo, defame and cause problems. Sad man.
Exactly, she doesnt need to. Her sumata more than gao tim your pent up energy lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1