The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Looking good and delicious 😊 will try her maybe next week and report here.

Also i hv encounter some ml that offer fj. Interested bro can pm me for exchange 😁 cheers guys and stay safe.
Tried her before she is new here. Previously she came to singapore working in hfj.
Msg skillsband hj so so only. From sichuan. If it matters to bros out there.
Old 17-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
hint to leave? yes bro.. mine is next level. she told me customer reach early and waiting below.. ask me to leave early as well.
wow thats just too much. I left around 40mins I wasn't enjoying what she was offering . $130 is just too much for her kind of looks, attitude and services. I hope her supporters will inform her about this. She better up her game or drop her price. Cos currently , she's not worth it one bit.
Old 17-10-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Tried Amy recently after coming out of a brief hiatus. She has made great efforts to remedy the complaints made about her saliva, not that I smelt anything, by gurgling with Listerine before and after every customer, which seems to be damaging her gums. Applaud her efforts for customer service but pity her at the same time, perhaps bros in the know can recommend her a less potent mouthwash?

Anyway massage wise was passable and mostly unremarkable. She has cute girly features and some fat on her frame, with decent sized B-cup boobs for grabbing. Nice to converse with throughout and felt at ease with her. Sensual wise she puts in the effort to accommodate your requests, but with limits of course. Phone use was miminal to none.

Overall a good experience and would consider for RTM.
No licking loh else get the Fluoride-free mouthwash.

https://shopee.sg/Colgate-Plax-Fresh...978.2173956302
Old 18-10-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
firerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirerock1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, who is the best in nuru since Natalie is no longer available
Old 18-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I mostly agree that your FR...except on 2 points. Her looks and body. You very generous. ..Hahaha.

She doesnt look syt to me . More like a mid twenties OL, not bad looks but not great, 6.5 thereabouts. Her body 6.5, stocky thighs and big B cups, not Ds as advertised.

But agree, her skills and bedside manners kinda suck. Very perfunctionary. On the phone a lot and wants to get you out pronto.

lenient abit. thou can go very low.

just want to warn bros here. she take no care at all to ensure you don't bump into other customer.

as I was going out. another customer is coming in. I was thinking WTF. yes. stocky thighs. 100%
Old 18-10-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Have anyone tried these WESTERN ladies for massage and happy ending?

Sgsecretgarden - Lin Xi Lei (looks really pretty and hot, anyone tried her for her massage?)
$$$$$$ - Jia Xin (Same girl)
SGSexcapades - Tiffany (Same girl)

$$$$$$ - Amy (Offers massage + HJ @ $60)

anyone got this girl ctc, kind remember her since 2014, look like the lin xi lei, rmb name was xiao ai
Old 18-10-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post
Hah. She must be listening. Alot of her regular been wanting to pound her liao. Went 4 times myself, been talkin about that idea to her. Lol. Oops.
Refering which ml doing cowboy fj
Old 18-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
tried her 1-2years ago, exactly same experience as bro robin. check out my FR on her here
https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...=#post20238142

i
Thanks man.

Guess that’s how she survive with this attitude riding on this pandemic wave, and attitude hasnt changed since 1-2yrs ago.
Quite a pity. I find her quite look-able with her pair of nehs.

Gonna find another and adventure.
Old 18-10-2020, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone bro recently tried Tao Zi from SLG? Want to check with you something. Please PM me.
Old 18-10-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

Any kind soul can recommend a lady who is tall, pretty, young and gives a decent handjob? Hopefully, allows hugging during handjob. Hope I am not asking for too much.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
Refering which ml doing cowboy fj
I suggest you don’t read too much into it. The original review is most likely about her Sumata.

Depend on when was the actual visit, she is also on code red this week.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
I suggest you don’t read too much into it. The original review is most likely about her Sumata.

Depend on when was the actual visit, she is also on code red this week.
Yes, that guy who talks about upgraded services reeks of total B.S.

He actually dug out old posts with tangential evidence to conveniently suit his agenda.

Most likely a sorry, disgruntled guy who got snubbed by her for various reasons. Or who didn't even get past the "initial stage" lol.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Yes, that guy who talks about upgraded services reeks of total B.S.

He actually dug out old posts with tangential evidence to conveniently suit his agenda.

Most likely a sorry, disgruntled guy who got snubbed by her for various reasons. Or who didn't even get past the "initial stage" lol.
Correct lor. Obvious vicious agenda trying to sabo, defame and cause problems. Sad man.
Old 18-10-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Tao Zi

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Pros
Very chirpy personality
Oil massage is relaxing and soothing
Location is discreet
Attitude is good
Photos fairly accurate so thumbs up for honesty
No phone usage during my session

Cons
Boob job likely to be a deal breaker for many
Water pressure is bad in bathroom

Overall, quite a shame as the enhancement is poorly done so will be quite a turnoff for many bros. For this reason alone I am leaning towards no RTM
Old 18-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Correct lor. Obvious vicious agenda trying to sabo, defame and cause problems. Sad man.
Yes, absolutely.

It seems that every now and then, someone will stir something about an in-demand lady, Nat being another recent example. Guess that's price of popularity.

Come on guys, be a gentleman. If you get snubbed when asking for extras or can't even secure an initial booking, just move on. Don't let the sourness over such a minor thing get to you. If you behave in such a way, won't be surprised if you do so in other aspects of your life too.

Your pathetic agenda will at most inconvenience the lady, she will get flooded with unwelcome messages which she can just ignore and delete. At most, she spends several minutes deleting all these messages while feeling a little frustrated. That's all. If you feel a sense of accomplishment over such a trivial matter, then I feel absolutely sorry for you.

Because such a mentality will carry over to other, more important aspects of your life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1