The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 10
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakkalberry View Post
No wonder she is almost impossible to book. Had her twice before but she never mention or give any hints she can upgrade service. And have never been able to book her again since although I have been trying every weekend. Guess I must try for slots on weekdays. Been longing to pound her pussy since our first session.
Hah. She must be listening. Alot of her regular been wanting to pound her liao. Went 4 times myself, been talkin about that idea to her. Lol. Oops.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Oh, so her working name is Victoria, and she didn't know how to spell it. For a while I was thinking what kind of name is "Victia"
These one i not sure or maybe purposely do it at different site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
Great FR, thanks for sharing.
Welcome

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
FL in disguise? i am not sure man. She is here to earn quick cash for sure.
Tough luck... did you get the hint to leave well before time?
Old 17-10-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros. hope every1 is having a gd weekend. wanted to try Xue Er and read all the FRs but just wanted to double check her english ability. my Chinese is zero and wondering if she will accept. cheers for the input bros.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Oh, so her working name is Victoria, and she didn't know how to spell it. For a while I was thinking what kind of name is "Victia"
I just got her WeChat.

Mixed feelings about her pics. Is she as per pics?
Old 17-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 6
rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!rangasm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Tough luck... did you get the hint to leave well before time?
hint to leave? yes bro.. mine is next level. she told me customer reach early and waiting below.. ask me to leave early as well.
Old 17-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangasm View Post
hint to leave? yes bro.. mine is next level. she told me customer reach early and waiting below.. ask me to leave early as well.
Wow, yes really next level. If I were you, the soft-hearted side of me would just leave since her heart to service wasn't there anymore.

The not-so-soft hearted me would think: "hey wait, my time's not up yet." But then again, as per earlier point made, you die die want to stay till the 55+th minute mark but she bo hiew you also no use.

Thanks for sharing and alerting the community anyway, will up you.
Old 17-10-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
Bro angellover, you really live up to your name. She used to be called angel in her previous 2 spas before changing to baby.. haha
I see bro, what a coincidence.
I only tried in recent months.
Old 17-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Thank u for sharing bro..Their performance are like getting worse....totally waste money
Any good recommendations to share. I cheong spa ond my fav ML like very difficult to
book nowdays. So want to cheong other options.
TIA
Old 17-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
She's an FL
Yah in momo website.
Old 17-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Have been surfing dome2 for bonks and now only realised there’s a thread for massage ladies lol.

Sharing this on Mier

https://$$$$$.club/model/mi-er-3018/

Was around the east area, and didnÂ’t see much reference or post about her here so I decided to try my luck and see how. Also cos she not operating in that particular hotel.

Overall - donÂ’t waste ur $$ to visit this one. HereÂ’s why.

Arrived early, went in late. No response from her when I reached early (15mins early)
Thinking ok lah, maybe got bro inside, wait awhile more. End up, by the time she text me ready, was 15mins late.

Looks - much like her on photos. I prefer little or no makeup kind.

Go in, then she was like on phone, pass me towel, and point to me like telling me go shower.

Shower fast, then go to her. She also still on phone now and then.

DonÂ’t expect too much on massage, just press press nia. Somemore I keep seeing her phone light flashing, like a lot messages. And she keep looking. Tried to do some small talks with her, but can tell she not really listening, like mind elsewhere, then face black black. DonÂ’t know why like she want to hurry like that

Sian.

So I told her, rub dick and HJ first can already. Flip over, let her do.
She got nice tits. Handful and soft, so I was squeezing and playing with them. After awhile, then I came, so I want to rest awhile anyway cos still got time right, and she advertise as x2 HJ also. But no, she like move away donÂ’t let me touch and pass me towel ask me go shower like time to go. I told her, I thought u out here 2? Then she says no this one is they put wrong.

Kanasai.

Anyway, no mood already. So iust screw it, wash up and go.
DonÂ’t expect service or anything. IÂ’m sure she racing to grab as many clients as possible, and likely someone squeeze into my slot so I started late.

Only good here is the natural soft tits to play, but sadly not for too long

Think she started in the west before
Old 17-10-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Have been surfing dome2 for bonks and now only realised there’s a thread for massage ladies lol.

Sharing this on Mier

https://$$$$$.club/model/mi-er-3018/

Was around the east area, and didnÂ’t see much reference or post about her here so I decided to try my luck and see how. Also cos she not operating in that particular hotel.

Overall - donÂ’t waste ur $$ to visit this one. HereÂ’s why.

Arrived early, went in late. No response from her when I reached early (15mins early)
Thinking ok lah, maybe got bro inside, wait awhile more. End up, by the time she text me ready, was 15mins late.

Looks - much like her on photos. I prefer little or no makeup kind.

Go in, then she was like on phone, pass me towel, and point to me like telling me go shower.

Shower fast, then go to her. She also still on phone now and then.

DonÂ’t expect too much on massage, just press press nia. Somemore I keep seeing her phone light flashing, like a lot messages. And she keep looking. Tried to do some small talks with her, but can tell she not really listening, like mind elsewhere, then face black black. DonÂ’t know why like she want to hurry like that

Sian.

So I told her, rub dick and HJ first can already. Flip over, let her do.
She got nice tits. Handful and soft, so I was squeezing and playing with them. After awhile, then I came, so I want to rest awhile anyway cos still got time right, and she advertise as x2 HJ also. But no, she like move away donÂ’t let me touch and pass me towel ask me go shower like time to go. I told her, I thought u out here 2? Then she says no this one is they put wrong.

Kanasai.

Anyway, no mood already. So iust screw it, wash up and go.
DonÂ’t expect service or anything. IÂ’m sure she racing to grab as many clients as possible, and likely someone squeeze into my slot so I started late.

Only good here is the natural soft tits to play, but sadly not for too long
tried her 1-2years ago, exactly same experience as bro robin. check out my FR on her here
https://samsforum.com/showthread.p...=#post20238142

i
Old 17-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

surprised that this syt dont have much reviews. bros keeping for themselves?
petite girl with vgood service. almost no touching of her phone throughout the session.

her room is very clean and the towels no smell.
hj was good and receptive to my instructions, i.e. tickle my balls

fail safe imo
Old 17-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Think she started in the west before
Yes... Try her last yr in JW... Cleanliness is bad and she share room with ppl... And dun bother to ensure her customer dun bump into each other during usage of common shower. Only in her own world.
Old 17-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Tried Amy recently after coming out of a brief hiatus. She has made great efforts to remedy the complaints made about her saliva, not that I smelt anything, by gurgling with Listerine before and after every customer, which seems to be damaging her gums. Applaud her efforts for customer service but pity her at the same time, perhaps bros in the know can recommend her a less potent mouthwash?

Anyway massage wise was passable and mostly unremarkable. She has cute girly features and some fat on her frame, with decent sized B-cup boobs for grabbing. Nice to converse with throughout and felt at ease with her. Sensual wise she puts in the effort to accommodate your requests, but with limits of course. Phone use was miminal to none.

Overall a good experience and would consider for RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1