The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 06-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
FR for ladyboy Joey: car bj.
Out of curiousity and something to strike off my bucket list, went for it. Nice experience to be honest.
Looks: wont judge coz i will be using my own straight bias-ness. I will just say that in terms of lady boy looks she is above average.
Figure: 9.5/10. Killer model kind man...really..will put lots of girls to shame
Bj: 7/10. Good enough for me, someone who is hard to cum. Good suction. Just probably needs more variation other than up down motion-like maybe some twisting and turning will be good. Patient and hardworking.
Slightly shy but friendly, will warm up to familiar people.
Rtf: no, because only purely out of curiousity i called her. For people who are more into lady boys, i think she will do great.

Salute you bro! Hormat !! Seems like you are the first commando to post FR. Her body pics is indeed enticing. Did you French her ?

Would u consider doing a full FJ with her? Hehe
Old 06-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post
Salute you bro! Hormat !! Seems like you are the first commando to post FR. Her body pics is indeed enticing. Did you French her ?

Not commando la..it was only a cbj in car..just want to try something different..thats all...full fj...nah...not commando enough yet...im still straight at heart...
Old 07-10-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post

What would that entail? You fucking her in the ass?
Old 07-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
breakfast1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Chloe

Services Rendered

Once I was in bed, face down, a pair of warm, soft hands could be felt rubbing out the soreness in my legs. Each time she would oily rub the entire length of the leg, up and down, the tip of her fingers would gently, playfully prod my scrotum, while we were chatting about her past and her thoughts on current affairs. This lasted for a good 15 minutes. Then it was the shoulders and the back; nothing fancy, but so effective at feeling good.

Turned over, she informed me that she was going to wash her, but not before giving my penis a soft squeeze; subtle, yet very reassuring and personal. Came back in seconds, and quickly, she got out of her dress, with her luscious breasts in full view (no bra, no fuss), then negotiated her way out of her black g-string. In dim lighting and nature sounds, she was a magnificent sight to behold; a full tight figure, naked and tasty (as far as my tastes are concerned).

The first words out of her mouth were, “Can I lick your nipples?” Hot breath, colder room, wet tongue lashing against sensitive nipples; I had been pining for Japan and Thailand for soooooo long, and finally, I had my nipples treated to a good licking; bliss!

I personally prefer making my partners feel good, so when it was my turn, I held her breasts in my hands, and they were definitely heavy and firm to the squeeze, then fingers and tongue started work her pointed nipples which were excellent for flicking, be it with tongue or finger. My other hand found it’s way down to her crotch, busy fiddling with an erect clitoris. She was nice to let me know I was doing okay with soft moan after soft moan. She was ever so compliant with my requests and rested her back onto my chest, then we continued focusing on her pleasure; lots of rubbing and squishy, moist fingering later, she exclaimed about her cumming and she orgasmed, body mildly convulsing, and voice strained. I was just happy that she was happy about the orgasm.

Then it was all about me...for about 2 minutes (what can I say, after so long, I am sensitive), as I ended the session in her hand. I had wanted more fingering...oh wells, next time maybe. And just like that, the hour was over; I showered by my lonesome, and left.

Highlights: She was very compliant; she didn’t complain or evinced any dislike for my interests with fingering and foreplay. She was incredibly receptive, friendly and physically open, which made connecting with her physically easy; there was some chemistry. Her breasts were sizeable and surely firm.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (firm all over; full figure; skin fair, healthy and soft)
Massage: 7.5/10 (the Balinese sort)
Nipple play (it was only for a short while; wells it was only a 1-hour session): 8/10
HJ/Playing with Balls: 7.5/10 (it was either performed with oil or gel).
Return to Play: Maybe once a month (I don’t need to be serviced so often; but a good alternative to Japan or Thailand)
Old 07-10-2020, 03:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
merkaderk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried chloe yet? Saw someone comment that she looked 50 but it got deleted
Old 07-10-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ErikMelhus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkaderk View Post
Anyone tried chloe yet? Saw someone comment that she looked 50 but it got deleted
Somehow I sense that anyone who commend this girl Chloe for her services will get their points zapped and be said to have given a fake FR for her.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
It is literally above your question? Did you even try searching?
Old 07-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
breakfast1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I should clarify.

Hmm...she is not your conventional Singapore pretty girl; her face definitely does wear some age; to be fair, she does advertise herself as an OL, and many have said she looks MILF, so...just look to your next. cubicle for some reference. Like I said, her breasts, the sight and weight of them, no mention about her looks, are mostly what impressed me. In the context of the whole person, and not the sum of her parts, she is reasonably attractive and prices her services with that in mind. So I wouldn’t go far as to say she looks 50, but she definitely does not look youthful. Her body, on the hand (pun intended), like I said, is soft and young, i.e., not sagging, to feel. She is also pretty tall- I had trouble fingering her from behind, having to make do with my index and middle finger part way into the vagina. She gets wet pretty easily. Again, her body was the impressive part.

Btw, it’s 60 minutes, and that includes showers before and after, and payment is in 2 parts, one at the reception, and the remaining to Chloe, which comes to a total, as advertised, $260.

I am sorry that this might seem like a round about way to write about her, but I am trying to be diplomatic in my description of her, because 1) it is strictly my opinion, and 2) the consequences of offering such an opinion thoughtlessly is very irresponsible and unfair. Overall, it was a good session; I got what I want; no fuss or dumb excuses about why I can’t finger, or asking more for what I want; that I really appreciate.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast1 View Post
Came back in seconds, and quickly, she got out of her dress, with her luscious breasts in full view (no bra, no fuss), then negotiated her way out of her black g-string.

this makes me wonder... does all the 255 girls bra-less when they are on standby? Ginger never wear bra too while incall.
Old 08-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
wfkb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Confirm she is not 50 and not even close. My estimate is mid 30s
Old 08-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 17
ss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterss_revup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
What would that entail? You fucking her in the ass?

Yup, anal would be the only option, but its a very exotic option.

Have to see how she looks like in person, if the looks are really feminine and sweet, plus her nice figure, you might have quite an enjoyable time.

But the dickie might be a turn off though
Old 08-10-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Giselle is a hardworking, fun-sized , Chinese speaking individual...
Seek her if you are looking for a friendly FB - style session...
And she also mentions that she might be quitting at the end of this month..

Booking is easy...she responds to messages with any questions u have..
Old 08-10-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Giselle is a hardworking, fun-sized , Chinese speaking individual...
Seek her if you are looking for a friendly FB - style session...
And she also mentions that she might be quitting at the end of this month..

Booking is easy...she responds to messages with any questions u have..
shit..... new threads will be created soon to look for Giselle.
Old 09-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
cockster is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeihelmet View Post
FR bro! Heh
Hi bro , you pm me but you are not accepting pm reply.
Old 10-10-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hifriend15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alicia

Had been lurking around here for some time and finally decided to take the plunge with Alicia as my first experience (was a virgin actually lmao). Can definitely say that it was 100% worth it. Of course as all reviews go, YMMV.

Texted Alicia pretty last minute but was lucky that she woke up early and was accommodating enough to slot me into one of the morning time slots. Location wise is really quite discrete but would definitely take a bit of walking to get to if you're not driving/cabbing down.

When I reached the place, she was wearing a lacy black lingerie. Combined with the GND look, it really was quite a turn on. Before the session started, I had initially wanted to top up for unlimited shots since it was my first time and I was worried about my performance. However, Alicia suggested that we try out 1 shot first, and if I could continue on for a 2nd shot, then I could go for it.

Took a quick shower by myself before we started off things. Alicia was very friendly and tried her best to please even though I was quite awkward throughout the session. She climbed on top of me and proceeded to give me a great cat bath, slowly working her way down towards my balls. The way she licked and kissed whilst her body was pressed against me was very sensual.

When she reached my dick, she asked me if I wanted to try having a capped blowjob as my foreskin can't fully retract and I agreed. Though its my first time having a blowjob, and adding on the fact that it was capped, it still felt great with all the movement of her tongue paired with the subtle stroking of the balls. After that, we finally got down to the deed. She got on top of me and rode me real good. Undressed her lingerie whilst she was still on top of me and she was really quite the sight. We then moved on to missionary where I guess I pumped too quickly and eventually blew my load.

From there, we cuddled for the rest of the session and I had a surprisingly decent chat with her about many things. Another plus point is that she's not a time-watcher till the point where we actually overshot the timing by a bit. The whole experience felt very non-transactional and the GFE is most certainly there for bros looking for that. Overall, I'm very glad that I decided to go with Alicia and I will definitely be looking to RTF when time and money permits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1