The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
I dunno mah, I normally chiong in BKK/Pattaya. I actually plan to visit Vietnam this year but thanks to Covid cannot.

Yup, keyword is where to find
As a tourist, big cites like Hanoi and Saigon is pretty boring...
If you looking at:
south Vietnam, you can try Phu Quoc, Con dao, Vung Tau, Phat Thiet, Nha Trang and Da lat.
Center Vietnam, you can try Danang, Hue and Hoi An.
North Vietnam, you can try Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh and Sa Pa.

I am also planning to visit North Vietnam this Nov de, but also cannot due to Wu Han Virus.

Talking about the chiong, I find Vietnamese prettier and cuter but Thai have better service.
I still enjoy soapy in BKK.
Old 26-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
As a tourist, big cites like Hanoi and Saigon is pretty boring...
If you looking at:
south Vietnam, you can try Phu Quoc, Con dao, Vung Tau, Phat Thiet, Nha Trang and Da lat.
Center Vietnam, you can try Danang, Hue and Hoi An.
North Vietnam, you can try Ha Long Bay, Ninh Binh and Sa Pa.

I am also planning to visit North Vietnam this Nov de, but also cannot due to Wu Han Virus.

Talking about the chiong, I find Vietnamese prettier and cuter but Thai have better service.
I still enjoy soapy in BKK.
I see. I haven't visit Vietnam yet. Besides chionging I also want to go there to makan. I see YouTube the makan all so cheap
Old 26-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Their food is nice and cheap. The bread baguette is the best.
I go long long time ago, still dunno how to chiong that time just eat. Now not sure whether the standard of food still the same
At that time, I cosume snake, blood, worm, scorpion. Hahaha
Old 27-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
Their food is nice and cheap. The bread baguette is the best.
I go long long time ago, still dunno how to chiong that time just eat. Now not sure whether the standard of food still the same
At that time, I cosume snake, blood, worm, scorpion. Hahaha
Yes, their baguette is the best. Don’t forget their fried beef noodle (mì xào bò), very nice.

Salute to you, you dare to eat those strange strange food there, I see the worms and unborn duck, i feel like vomiting.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

But that time still don't know sbf. If not will have change to up viet lady. All photo so nice see already can't tahan
Old 28-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
If it wasn't for this Covid I would have visited Vietnam. Did not know their FLs all so cheap

300k = SGD$18?

There are always extremes out there is this interesting BIG world of ours & I have even encountered S$5 equivalent for ST (not ultra ugly MILFs & GILFs if some are wondering but actual SYTs, not big cannoning as some SBF buddies here went with me on the same ulu trip twice ) but the key issue is you need to invest lots of time & money plus adventurous in exploring off the beaten track or else you need to stick back to those inflated touristy prices but still safer for those new to the Wetnam scene esp if they are not familiar with the language

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2020, 07:59 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

300k is not the final price...still need to travel to the hotel the gal designated...lets say you live in D1 and pay Grab to and fro cost 120k dong...another 60 to100k hotel...then you saw the gals face 4/10...lost interest liao...

This one is priceless......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yes this is another priceless one, never ever forget this Cockroach Virus was man-made as one Cockroach Professor already defected to U-Ass-Eh & whistle-blowed....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
This one is priceless......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Just speaking truth and sharing experience...just need to try and if found something to personal liking then cheap way to release stress tadpoles...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
But that time still don't know sbf. If not will have change to up viet lady. All photo so nice see already can't tahan
Haha, it is safe to say that common vietnamese are above average.
uncommon to be average and below.
rare to be cute or pretty
super rare to be cute and pretty
Of course if you super heng to kena the Golden super super rare type - FAT, you can buy toto liao...
Old 28-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are always extremes out there is this interesting BIG world of ours & I have even encountered S$5 equivalent for ST (not ultra ugly MILFs & GILFs if some are wondering but actual SYTs, not big cannoning as some SBF buddies here went with me on the same ulu trip twice ) but the key issue is you need to invest lots of time & money plus adventurous in exploring off the beaten track or else you need to stick back to those inflated touristy prices but still safer for those new to the Wetnam scene esp if they are not familiar with the language

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I don't know why, Google Translator does not work for Tieng Viet.
So it is better recommended to go with experienced brothers here as they know the place and language...

Most things there have 2 prices - Local and Non-Local.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it is better recommended to go with experienced brothers here as they know the place and language...

Most things there have 2 prices - Local and Non-Local.
Simply becos local Viets dun write proper Tieng Viet...they write plenty of short forms without the diametrical signs...any translator will not work properly...need long hair dictionary to translate...

When there were 2 prices means you are in touristy places...local places no way have 2 prices...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sometimes such cheap and good bonks involved bonking on scummy mattresses in a dark wooden shack with a old school orange light bulb served as lumination!

When lights off you can't even see properly which hole to poke!
Old 29-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

The trick if u want to use Google Translate is to first ask your VBs to write to you using proper vietnamese with the diacritics, then if you want to write back try with short sentence translation from English & join all together instead of trying to translate 1 whole paragraph. Most of the time you will not get 100% but you & her will at least understand the overall message intent

+19 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Sometimes such cheap and good bonks involved bonking on scummy mattresses in a dark wooden shack with a old school orange light bulb served as lumination!

When lights off you can't even see properly which hole to poke!

The reason their lighting is so bad is becos their mattress really patchy with all kinds of foreign matters so they worry u see liao cannot stand

Teach u one trick hor most of the time their towels are quite cheap so I just buy one big one from the minimarts & bring along to put onto their mattress to lie down then discard after use its actually the "cannot shower" part I hated most can only use wet wipes

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1