The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-09-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
I rmb one of the guys here shared about this ml at harbourfront area that has ad on locanto, but i cant seem to find it anymore
PM u link but did not visit. Await ur FR
Old 19-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

overhyped lol ....some even well written not for sensual lovers yet stated as "overhyped" and expected lot of things, well i guess uncle andy lao must be blind liao or lao hua
Old 19-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
overhyped lol ....some even well written not for sensual lovers yet stated as "overhyped" and expected lot of things, well i guess uncle andy lao must be blind liao or lao hua
It’s more like Bros who want more than Vanilla services
being curious why these vanilla MLs are so popular.

Find it quite weird because I don’t see SYT pretty MLs like
Tian Niu and Cici whom were popular and only provide vanilla
receiving so much hate back then

Well for me I’m okay with vanilla because I can always go dome 3
If I want more
Old 19-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Had a good time with Tao Zi last week: location was discreet and she's a cheerful one..
Fake boobs a bit too hard to my liking but overall experience was sensual and she was accommodating and above all, not mechanical.
She blows with hot water in her mouth which was good.. only had this in Macau's sauna..
Stay safe and have fun!
Cheers
AC
Old 19-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post

Well for me I’m okay with vanilla because I can always go dome 3
If I want more
well either that or think can use their super charm to get more for me if already stated limited services and likely not gum either skip or insist visit with lower expectation
Old 19-09-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes Emma definitely fits in this group. But she'll rank quite high too!

QT > Emma followed by the rest. Emma bland but at least is pretty and exudes a sexiness you can lust for.
I actually think she'll top the vanilla category if she's here now. Some height, natural Cs, can zhut zhut and rub. Reasonable catbath and gives you full attention with no looking at phone.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post

Bro, it's quite insulting to Tian Niu that Cici is mentioned on the same sentence for comparison..

Cici will fit right into the crop of current vanilla ML with mediocre/basic service standard/skillsets.

Tian Niu is on a different level altogether. Not the prettiest nor best bod (in terms of boobs size) but everything else is fabulous. She remains my GOLD standard for vanilla MLs.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
To be proportionate maybe
QT's pair is too hard to be natural for me, especially the bottom part
Hard can be due to boobs cream also,I encounter some ML using it to prevent sag.It is hard like rock(the whole thing).For enhanced it is hard on the inside when being compressed.it is not that hard to judge fake boobs or the real thing.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14111 / Power: 17
Koizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond reputeKoizumi has a reputation beyond repute

Any MR for ML?

http://sgbeautycastle.info/baby-mass...-unlimited-hj/

Min 2 points to trade.
Never return: undergroundtree, 18sons, qwerty1213, SaintTKP, kungfuman, mightyys, Littleyk, lipe, gianttissue, Warzboy, SoftRiceKing, babyonboard, elvis, ppt2

BACKLISTED
Shan Shan
慧玲 (Hui Ling)
Old 19-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
Heard from one of bros, she is bibi. I remember I visited her when she was in the scene previously for a while.
My experience with her last time was not bad, need to verify if she is bibi.

Her massage skill was above average, sensual still ok.

IMO, I would rate her service similar to Mango (RTC) then. Not sure how is the service now?
Old 19-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it me or y’all can’t access the web page
Old 19-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, it's quite insulting to Tian Niu that Cici is mentioned on the same sentence for comparison..

Cici will fit right into the crop of current vanilla ML with mediocre/basic service standard/skillsets.

Tian Niu is on a different level altogether. Not the prettiest nor best bod (in terms of boobs size) but everything else is fabulous. She remains my GOLD standard for vanilla MLs.
Yeah, second the opinion on Tian Niu. Although only HJ but still consider her being very accomodating. She's on a league of her own. Plus that great proportion of body and legs, makes her delicious in her own ways, service orientated behaviour, she is notches ahead of what folks consider "desirable" today. A well deserved Ang Pai in my list no matter.
Old 19-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Today i wanna made a appointment with Bella but her attitude is very rude. Website indicate can ask for cosplay but she replied me impatiently and said i very lor soh (long-winded) n ask me wanna made appointment or not. Then i replied her no thanks.

Haven meet up already like that actual meet how will it happen to me.
Old 19-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetYourFapper View Post
Is it me or y’all can’t access the web page
Website still running..... they changed the url...
Old 19-09-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 13
xiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud ofxiaoli74 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.online/amy-massage/

~venture a try as I read a couple of positive FR
~ looks 6.5/10 , non SYT , not my type , no apparent blemishes just no 眼缘
~ body 6.5/10 ; too petite but non girlie shape
~ sensuality 8/10 , she licks really well Great sensation , the compensating factor
And nice personality
~ location 7.5/10 . Safe bet , central familiar place
~ overall 7/10
~ rtm - unlikely for me. No downside just don’t click on the looks department
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1