The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by (bossy) View Post
Tks for the FR ,added to your points.many bros had tried and it seems like you are the only one mentioned that her boobs is enhanced.can any bros who had tried verify?
Potentially yes, its quite firm, but not rock hard.
I saw another bro mentioned so when I visited I tried to verify by giving it a good kneading Got caught as she asked me what I was trying to do oops lol.

Not a boobie expert, but I would say if not natural, its quite well made.
Pretty well shaped with light coloured nippes. like a Firm B.
Tried looking for scars but no visible scars. also note she keeps the room quite dark.

Potentially her face also went through the knife, as her features are quite sharp and doesn't look too natural.. But I would say still more well made than Qing Chuan.

Face wise is good to me but with some blemishes under light.

Hope expert bros can verify when they try
Old 18-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by wushimushi View Post
Mr for https://sglonelyguy.online/aimee-massage/

Friday morning msged a few mls only aimee got back to me got a slot and confirmed quicked.
Location 7/10 okay by bus, mrt maybe 10 mins walk. Car idk
Looks 9/10 with light makeup looks syt im guess age 24 or 25
Massage 9/10 real good maybe she has training be4 not sure she did ask if her strenght enuf i say ok but actually i crying cos so pain but must act man lol
Sensual 9/10 during massage have slight brushes along ur butt and teasing here and there. Will start with tickling first then flip over to bed to continue.
Ohya she has two beds one for massgae one for hj so professionall😀
Then continue with catbath slow and steady hj. Her moans and licking of your nipples sure make u shoot in no time. After surrender,wash up hug pay money byebye in and out in 1 hour.
RTM? yes.
9/10 on looks and sensual? One man’s meat... YMMV...
Old 18-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

MR for the much discussed Qing Tian since I promised to do one
-Based on 90 mins / $180 / 2 shots experience

Looks: 8/10
I am going to give her a solid 8 for this.
Never gave a ML more than 7.5 before, but she's by far the better looking one I met.
I would say first look when she opened the door, I was quite a satisfied man.
While I think she might have went under the knife, its pretty well done regardless.
Classic oriental beauty, sharp features with a small face.
Slight blemishes if you see her under the light (her room is kept super dark)

Body: 7.5/10
Firm B boobs with light coloured small nipples
Might have been enhanced, not a boobie expert, but not as tender as Fiona's.
I would say still quite well done, not overly hard, and no scars.
Quite a tight body, remember some bros said she has baby fats but can't see any.
She greeted me in a baggy shirt and short shorts which is kinda my thing

Summary
+ Very fair skinned as she's from Hu bei
+ Long legs relative to her body
+ Decent sized butt
- Felt quite a lot of bumps on her back, like tiny pimples
(Didn't impact my mood that much cause I can't see in the darkness)

Sensual: 7/10
She spends a good amount of time licking you all over before HJ.
I would say a good 8-10 mins, so kind of feel its not too rushed.
Then she will proceed to grind/ride you (with her sexy black thongs on)
(Didn't really like this part cause of the abraision, and there's only a tissue
placed between your KKKJ and her thongs.. and it drops off sometimes)
So yes, my little bro probably Bua'ed the pre-cum of the bros before me
But at least can violate her long legs at this stage.
Decent grip, and she wraps her legs and writhes her body giving extra feels.

Summary
+ Not rushed
+ Slowly jerks off every single drop and cuddles after
+ Nice soft natural moans
- After sensual straight away use phone

Service: 6/10
She’s listed for quite awhile already, so kind of expected her to be better with phone ettiquete.
But nope, once she's done with the sensual, she cuddles a little, but her focus is on the phone.
She used her phone for a good 10 mins before proceeding with the massage.
And yes its weird cause can see all the bros texting her cause she's using it infront of my face..
You guys know who you are
During massage can feel its one-handed cause she's playing with her phone sometimes.
Usually I visit the more experienced MLs so never encountered such poor phone ettiquete before.
But yeah she gets away with it cause she is chio and what not.

Verdict:
Will RTM but just for an hour session. 90 mins @ $180 is too pricey since the service time is like 60 mins
and other 30 mins is phone usage and chit chat.
> For bros who want a pretty SYT but are okay with not having the full attention.

Last edited by Nabehkin; 18-09-2020 at 11:53 PM.
Old 18-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
9/10 on looks and sensual? One man’s meat... YMMV...
My own score would be:

Looks: 6.5-7 / 10 (maybe first look 5.5 then slowly increase lol)
Sensual: 6-7 / 10 (vanilla and SN) but she is quite lickish
Old 18-09-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterhorn View Post

No point argue or get angry with her. Just go and book another ML which I manage to get slot for this evening. Hope she dun aeroplane me too.
bro enjoy your time, just move on to next target, up you

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Done it twice to 2 ML. Only wanna give them a surprise cos they replied my SMS using another HP no. quite fast and ignored my SMS totally for blacklisted HP no. They still provided good massage and HJ to me like a professional and a good ending (last visit).

That syt ML who initially wanna blacklist me for rude reply later became my FB for a few weeks before she RTC. It happened many years ago.
thanks for sharing bro, sometime it works

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-09-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Tks for the FR ,added to your points.many bros had tried and it seems like you are the only one mentioned that her boobs is enhanced.can any bros who had tried verify?
Hmmm... i m very sensitivd to enhanced boobs, didnt pick up unless so well naturally enhanced. I think those that were "profiled" must have that towkay aura.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with you brother,we must not give in to rubbish.just now try to book QT and she gave a timing ,I asked for the address.more than half an hour gone but no reply.she only reply when I msg to tell her off in Chinese.( If you wish to cancel pls reply ,you have attitude problem. don't treat others like a stupid ass,you are no high class).I better spent my $120 some where else.
Bro, similar experience earlier, evetually got to know later it was because she had to secure the place frst before she could update location. Same feel like you, fly aeroplane ah? . When she msged me, told her it would take me more than 5 mins to reach her lol. She said np, will wait for me.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

My personal take on QT:
Face maybe done before, boobs likely not

Still I did not visit again
I kinda lost interest in this current market
Old 19-09-2020, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabazzz View Post
(Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but here goes.)

My very first FR. Had a "date" with Gem (aka Adele) not too long ago.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=731840

I purposely waited for a while before writing this FR because if the experience was a really good one, I know I would still remember and crave for it.

Unfortunately, unlike the countless reviews that praised her to the high heavens, my experience was very forgettable.

Her place was easy to find. I had a direct bus, and all it took was a bridge crossing and less than 400m of walking.

But because it was raining the day I went, I got a little wet from the lack of shelter.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10

She's probably some people's cup of tea, but I guess my taste is more like bro Franco_Baresi's type. Can see what he means when he says she's a butterface.

Not to say she's ugly... but if she were someone I met on the streets, I'd probably take a second look and then move on. Cute, but not attention-grabbing type of hot.

Gotta love her boobs though. Very nicely sized to me, who doesn't like them too big or too small.

Massage: 6/10

Nothing to shout about, but that's not what we're there for.

HDLY: 8.5/10

This is where she really stood out. Those nails on your skin really make you tingle.

She did this for around 10 minutes, I think. Wasn't enough to get me fully hard, but that may be because I am a very visual person. I needed to see her body and get my hands roaming before I could get completely turned on.

That being said, I felt that if the HDLY went on for another 20 minutes, I might have cummed from it.

Also, one tiny detail to note. Because it was my first time there, she said at the beginning she was afraid I might not be able to take it, so who knows... she may have turned down the intensity.

Sensual: 6/10

Felt very commercial.

Because I read so many reviews on her before arranging to meet, I was expecting a lot of sensuality.

Some of the things mentioned by the other bros didn't happen.

Instead, all I got was her standing by the side of the massage bed giving me a handjob.

She also wanted me to lie down, which made it more difficult for my hands to roam.

Gave me the feeling she didn't want me to touch her much at all. Maybe because I'm not Andy Lau, maybe no chemistry, who knows.

Either way, this part was very disappointing.

Attitude: 7/10

She was nice. Gave me the impression of a somewhat apologetic Japanese (yes, I know, she's local)... with her gentle, meek, and soft tone of voice.

We didn't talk much. Midway through the beginning, she just sort of quieted down a bit and her replies to me became a bit less conversational. Not that I'm too bothered by that.

RTM: Nah. The sensual part was the deciding factor. In my opinion, if you had a limited budget on MLs each month, and you wanted to get the best bang for your buck, Gem is not for you.
Adele is one of those whom you either love her or you don't
She's really the classic example of cover the face and fuck the base. Has a figure hot enough that you will wish you could do more.

She's not ugly, but her figure and assets far outweigh the face.
used to be more regular couple of years ago and she allows a lot more roaming which was to a mutual satisfaction.

But I think she started to change things up, her boobs also started to change a little. And perhaps too used to her HDLY. didn't feel that she was worth it anymore.

But still, she was a really good fun release. She's professional and definitely worth a shot. I wish her the best.
Old 19-09-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
My personal take on QT:

If boobs enhanced why only to B cup ...
Old 19-09-2020, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
If boobs enhanced why only to B cup ...
To be proportionate maybe
QT's pair is too hard to be natural for me, especially the bottom part
Old 19-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
My personal take on QT:

Yea same here.. Nobody really interests me.. The current ML u dont get anything more on repeat visits.. Same old routine same old experience.. Waiting for fresh blood
Old 19-09-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Yea same here.. Nobody really interests me.. The current ML u dont get anything more on repeat visits.. Same old routine same old experience.. Waiting for fresh blood
Wah exactly how I'm feeling . When I first visited these younger but boring bunnies, it was mostly hoping to add them in my rotation. But these are boring bunnies. Revisits are even worse. Same routine, same procedures, nothing spontaneous, nothing surprising, nothing exciting at all. Everytime I revisit when I'm lying in their beds, I close my eyes and think, "aiya, should have rtm XE or Coco instead. Really wasting time and money here". Lol.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 19-09-2020 at 09:37 AM.
Old 19-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of boring bunnies. When I visited Fiona, I got a big shock... again! She is soooooooooo plain! I wont even say she is pretty at all! Body no fats but does not exude sexiness at all. Allows good roaming but still far too overhyped. Wont rtm.

If you still want to know, here's my ranking of the 4 Overhyped Boring Bunnies

Looks/Body/Overall Appearance & Sexiness
Qing Tian > An Ran > Zoya > Fiona

Overall Experience
Qing Tian > Zoya > An Ran > Fiona

I think I'll just stick to my regulars for a while.

@Bro Fanco - I think I would really appreciate Emma today.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1