The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Any recommendations of health insurance here?
Thanks.
Bro, a lot lei... AIA blah blah blah... If cover 2,000 each visit is about 30-40k per year. If visit doctor totally don't need to pay ones are in the range of 60-80k. Over 100k also have... many package.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
Nice... me travel to Chonburi and Eastern Seaboard quite often. Hope we can meet up for kopi sometime. Maybe next durian season we can go Chantaburi for durian buffet. 555
Lai leh lai leh... we should connect a bit... Chan durian famous but hor, they eat durian mai suk one... for our kind sweet sweet soft soft durian they say rotten spoil liao cannot eat. Not cheap leh... 1 lok small size about 500-600 baht.
Old 17-09-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Whoa bro, they really level 99. Contended I don't think so... they are very greedy lot but they are very patience. They want more but want it for free. You ask them work for it, they will explain the No.9 logic to you... must know how to be contented. CB... just pure laziness level 99 to me.
Personal experience: i have a salesgirl whom is a struggling single mom. So i helped to pass her some nice accounts hoping to motivate her... How wrong I was, now that her comm has increased almost double, she almost become bo chap and lazy.

I think their logic is - dont aspire and work too hard, so when they dont get what they want, the will not be too disappointed. If they get what they want without hard work, it must be their karma and their luck. So why work so hard??
Old 17-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Personal experience: i have a salesgirl whom is a struggling single mom. So i helped to pass her some nice accounts hoping to motivate her... How wrong I was, now that her comm has increased almost double, she almost become bo chap and lazy.

I think their logic is - dont aspire and work too hard, so when they dont get what they want, the will not be too disappointed. If they get what they want without hard work, it must be their karma and their luck. So why work so hard??
Exactly bro... now my pretty a little girl also start to slag liao... boh chap liao. Waiting to kena fire only.

Last year I have an admin girl. Degree holder in law administrative... come interview for data entry clerk. I was like simi lan jiao? Study law to come work for 11,000 baht? Anyway data entry lei bro... don't need to use brain want lei. Just get the data from different source like invoice, delivery order, tax receipt blah blah key into master record... CB I teach 4 months also cannot do it properly. Once master summary wrong need to spend time troubleshoot... caused more problem than solving it.

Degree holder from Mahasarakam University... That's why I say better be careful... even their education system is a hoax.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Exactly bro... now my pretty a little girl also start to slag liao... boh chap liao. Waiting to kena fire only.

Last year I have an admin girl. Degree holder in law administrative... come interview for data entry clerk. I was like simi lan jiao? Study law to come work for 11,000 baht? Anyway data entry lei bro... don't need to use brain want lei. Just get the data from different source like invoice, delivery order, tax receipt blah blah key into master record... CB I teach 4 months also cannot do it properly. Once master summary wrong need to spend time troubleshoot... caused more problem than solving it.

Degree holder from Mahasarakam University... That's why I say better be careful... even their education system is a hoax.
Bo bian lah, maybe this could be the reason why we still have some value in this market. They can and will carry on as they like, 555
Old 17-09-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
I do agree bigger % of thais are lazy but there are still good 1

my main accountant my wife right hand woman, thai very hardworking n loyal to us. my operation right hand man myanmar, i give him high salary he give me his life. but a few thais not happy behind back say he is my pet. i have another technical manager thai, super high ego but bo bian i need his know how as im in super rural area.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

BTW an ex-boss of mine share this thought with me, which I will always remember whenever my blood vessels on the verge of bursting

"if all your workers under you can meet your expectation everytime, swee swee, nap shot. Then that is the day where you will no longer be their boss"
Old 17-09-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
BTW an ex-boss of mine share this thought with me, which I will always remember whenever my blood vessels on the verge of bursting

"if all your workers under you can meet your expectation everytime, swee swee, nap shot. Then that is the day where you will no longer be their boss"
exactly, will not happen even in sg
even if manage to have all worker geng geng will have other problem
too geng people cannot work together
need some lazy to balance off the geng
Old 17-09-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bo bian lah, maybe this could be the reason why we still have some value in this market. They can and will carry on as they like, 555
Their salary cheap only 4-500 dollars and same job singaporean 1.8-2k... but hor Singaporean 1 equal to their 3-4 person... still the same costing. When I first came setup I was thinking, ok leh... about same price for our product but rental and salary much cheaper so profit margin higher mah... LJ very very wrong... More staff, under table, tax, etc... Lan Pa 1 piece meat.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
my operation right hand man myanmar, i give him high salary he give me his life.
Eh... ya hor... these Myanmar ThaiYai seems ok leh.. The nearby car workshop also employed 1... very good very hardworking. The boss sayang him a lot... the rest of the thai mechanics like shit... always change one.

I did ask agent before but they say minimum 10 pax and above... I cannot lah. My business need thai people like go in jobsite, driving etc... but would like to employ 1 or 2 for in-house use.

have kangtao? I provide lodging also.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh... ya hor... these Myanmar ThaiYai seems ok leh.. The nearby car workshop also employed 1... very good very hardworking. The boss sayang him a lot... the rest of the thai mechanics like shit... always change one.
ya all the thai mechs i have super high ego, work on emo. need to massage their ego then can work hard n loyal.

for Myanmar worker i kangtao in rayong, im in the south
you mentioned thaiyai should have thai partin ID. not foreigner hard labor
but now is a good time to find existing Myanmar worker in thailand
those on CI (green book) directly change employer, can save a lot without apply new CI
go to your local labor departmet, they can recommend you agent there
Old 17-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
ya all the thai mechs i have super high ego, work on emo. need to massage their ego then can work hard n loyal.
for Myanmar worker i kangtao in rayong, im in the south
but now is a good time to find existing myanmar worker in thailand
those on CI (green book) directly change employer, can save a lot without apply new CI
go to your local labor departmet, they can recommend you agent there
Swee......
Old 17-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
无刺激,暗淡的平凡过日子。
Anywhere in the world also same mah... as long work is a business, and business is all about solving problem... the bigger problem you can solve the more money you make. So there's only 4 kinds of workers,

1) Smart, will look for problem in the company and solve it... valuable asset in the company... every boss wants to keep.
2) Not smart, but will look for chores nobody wants to do but it's something that have to be done... boss bo bian must keep.
3) Not smart but think he smart, these are the troubles maker. They always busy the wrong things and they cannot understand the simple logic of,"It's not what you want to do, is what the company needs you to do." They always end up feeling betrayed. They so hardworking but boss don't appreciate them.
4) Freeloader, want to just park 1 side take salary and do as little as possible.

Thailand a lot of number 4 people. Don't know is they cannot understand this logic or they choose to be number 4. Need me to take aeroplane 2,000Km come here and teach meh? Every company have 3 & 4 people but when they become majority, your 1&2 will turn into bad apples.

I only manage to get number 2 which I'm happy liao. So far haven't get number 1. Some might think pay peanut get monkey... I tried to pay more... in fact 30% more than market rate. Turn out to be number 3.
Old 17-09-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Take it as a blessing that u are the boss n the one calling the shots. If SG are to fall behind, the Thais will be the ones hiring us as their workers!
Old 17-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Take it as a blessing that u are the boss n the one calling the shots. If SG are to fall behind, the Thais will be the ones hiring us as their workers!
Statistically quite impossible... many Sgreans are struggling below par too... you don't see them working for the thai.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1