The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

usually 20k and for those S class are even higher esp the famous DJH that leg tattoo when she kena bao
Old 16-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It's futile lah bro, we have all aired our views but others will just tell us don't agree with her then don't book, and those who book is their $$ so who are we to comment. Lastly, I might be giving this lass too much credit but there's a possibility that she understands marketing tactics and is playing her game masterfully.

A same mass market merchandise locked behind the glass cabinet will always appear more exclusive coz not everyone can meddle with it freely. For those whom can access this locked behind glass merchandise, even if it is actually nothing special they will feel privileged since not everyone can have it. Human nature. This tactic of hers work now cos not enough competition.

Either that or she is just plain weird lol
Some have the damn thinking others will support even if we don't or make noise here, saying there is no lack of business for her. We must scrap this mindset in order to reduce the demand else nothing will change. As for those who say she is 1 of the better ML around and also feel privilege, I can only say they are desperate till "No Fish Small Shrimp also good"
Old 16-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
It won’t change things much
Today if long nu or chi zi come back, they won’t need to work as hard as their previous stints

We will likely know soon enough
If indeed some returnees are surfacing next month, the contrast will likely be clear for those who have tried
Indeed. This is the scarier truth for me. I'm really afraid that the demand outstrips the supply here that even the old timers find it easy to cut corners.
Already see 1-2 of my WC contacts just arrived.

If standards are the same good. If not it is going to be another whole round of trying to find someone of quality and value in these times.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got a reply from Qingtian. Will be visiting her today. Will post my unbiased MR later to see if she really "top of the crop".

After so long never chiong, currently only 1 ML i will RTM and no regret.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

finally logged back in after a very long time. at least can still see quite a few steady service providers like aimee, xue er around.

didn't dare chiong cos of covid and now apprehensive because of unstability of job and next few years outlook. hope all bros doing well and staying healthy here! glad to hear new WLs are coming, didn't know they can come over if not for business or medical. hope to try go visit soon, if not only to loosen the back muscles

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 16-09-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
The tall Jessica?
Pretty? Slender? OL feel?

Erm...nope.
Just no. Sensual is really low too.
Agree on this one. Jessica from PP. Her boobs are comparable to mine, lol. Sensual is low but massage is decent

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

wpns

Old 16-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pronstar View Post
I got a reply from Qingtian. Will be visiting her today. Will post my unbiased MR later to see if she really "top of the crop".

After so long never chiong, currently only 1 ML i will RTM and no regret.
good luck bro! looks like you passed the age test. in the previous post you called yourself uncle, should be young guy still la

wpns

Old 16-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I know of one low-profile WL who got bao-ed at 15k. 15k to do nothing much is a wonderful deal.
which one,xiao bai yang
Old 16-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Some have the damn thinking others will support even if we don't or make noise here, saying there is no lack of business for her. We must scrap this mindset in order to reduce the demand else nothing will change. As for those who say she is 1 of the better ML around and also feel privilege, I can only say they are desperate till "No Fish Small Shrimp also good"
Most people are suckers for limited supply/exclusivity items.. if breadtalk suddenly say their pork floss bun now only bake X numbers a day, sure as hell people go Q up. When the reality is its the same bread that we been buying w/o much thought. She clearly knows what she is doing imo.
Old 16-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/amy-massage/

Here's to take the hype away from Fiona / QT.

Tried the AMY

Disclaimer: My experiences and ratings may differ from yours, do take with a pinch of salt.

Location will be very familiar to bros, in central area.

First thing first, she is QT's friend, so one would expect vanilla service too. When i first saw her, she looks decent, comparing with the popular vanillas now (QT & Fiona), i would say Amy looks older than both of them, looks around 26-27, slight blemish on face.

Service wise, she is very meticulous in her work, offered to bathe for me before and after the deed (very rare) , very customer oriented, check if finger strength is ok, whether is it cold etc. Massage is nothing to shout about. Removed her top and began her sensual, she is very very green, bros please be patient with her and guide her, she is very hardworking and willing to learn and improve.

One of her highlights was, her nipple sucking skills is quite unique with alot of tongue action, sliding up and down your chest area to ur legs and back to the nipples. Her HJ skills is decent, slow and sensual and not mechanical kind, HJ awhile will go back to the nipples, after awhile released

She is definitely someone you can try given this current climate of MLs and vanillas, GFE is high, very friendly and overall a new face in this scene.

Boobs are like C, natural. Body is slim, SN, didnt try to zhut zhut. Very petite size, bros who like small sized girls, this one can try.

Overall experience: 7.5/10 , She may not be as pretty as QT, but she does provide a decent experience. She sure dont have those weird discriminations like fiona or show any signs of asking for extra $, just a down to earth genuine girl making a living. Very new and green, but definitely got potential. Will rtm to train her more and enjoy her nipple sucking skills
hi, what’s her old nick? How come nvr notice her before?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Bro, based on this FR, Fei Er is better, you can try her at the same shop
But don’t know why seems like this Eileen more popular
Bro, is Fei Er Malaysian too? Can share her contact?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kena fly aeroplane by Qingtian. Fixed 9pm today, asked for address she say later will send. 830pm I asked again, she replied "cancel your 9pm. I forgot to sms you." lol
Old 16-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kena fly aeroplane by Qingtian. Fixed 9pm today, asked for address she say later will send. 830pm I asked again, she replied "cancel your 9pm. I forgot to sms you." lol
Should F her on text message, did you hahaha
Old 16-09-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Can refer back to past FR in Coco, its all pretty accurate. I like her voluptuous body. The session with her felt like a no-holds barred physical contest. Carrie has more GFE, petite, but SN. Her saggy breasts really kills her potential.
Sorry, what is SN?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

wow i sure dulan one

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1