The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Divorceed fall in to share your sob story

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Wow. 12.5k
I lost so much more.
How much you earn and how much you lost?
Old 08-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I heard of a case.... wife initiated divorce. Hubby also shock suddenly happened (bo dai bo ji kana such thing). Think the couple got communication problems. But basically guy takes care of family.. doesn't anyhow outside.

Wife ask for these:

1. Sell hdb flat and proceeds she take. So guy stay where?
2. 2 kids...each monthly 1800. Hubby take home 3600. Wife working and earn decent pay to get by each day. (Basically the guy no need to eat liao)
3. Savings all surrender to wife.
4. Only certain timings then can see kids. And must have approvals.
5. Go overseas must inform.

These kinda stuffs lawyer also help the wife write in letter. Cannot even advise the wife that it's too much liao. That's why lawyers have no heart... only money counts.

May God bless the pitiful guy.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
I heard of a case.... wife initiated divorce. Hubby also shock suddenly happened (bo dai bo ji kana such thing). Think the couple got communication problems. But basically guy takes care of family.. doesn't anyhow outside.

Wife ask for these:

2. 2 kids...each monthly 1800. Hubby take home 3600. Wife working and earn decent pay to get by each day. (Basically the guy no need to eat liao)

These kinda stuffs lawyer also help the wife write in letter. Cannot even advise the wife that it's too much liao. That's why lawyers have no heart... only money counts.

Wife can ask for alot of things. Lawyer can write for her. End up is the judge decide
Old 08-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Do not confuse love with indulging a loved one’s flaws/ bad decisions. If say you have a wife who earns 2500 but wants to drive a car, indulging that would mean saying yes to an overleveraged lifestyle. Instead of helping her buy a car, help her obtain the means of buying a car. It could be a switch of occupation or enforced savings by sacrificing other luxuries. Many times we blame the other party for a decisions we ourselves supported unwittingly. Always reflect on ourselves first, that will help to improve our choices in the future.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Wife ask for these:

i don think the girl gets wat he wants.mine is muslim divorce.not sure of this but what my lawyer told me was the woman can asked for whatever she think she deserves. we got to prove otherwise.

since that guy has been providing for the family i doubt she gets what she wants.

1) sell house proceed she gets? hahaha. no such thing. what he contribute he gets back. the profit i believe sure in percentage split. unless can prove he doesnt give the family money den she can claim all the years he owe the family. but nevertheless wont get all.

2) he take hime 3.6k and she wants all? dat one or sure cannot lah.unless he gt side income or business ah. if normal worker sure cannot. if can hope he can share it here. never hear cases lkke dat b4.

3) savings? his personal she can claim n he gt to fight. joint accnt as well. don think will get all. gt to prove who contribute to the savings and whose money. fight n fight. seem the wife is another fucker.

4 and 5) care ad control usually the wife will get but custody joint. now they wanna get the father to be more involved with the kids. joint custody. propose a fair visitation rights with overnight access. unless the father is abusive or cant commit on weekends.

lawyer is like dat.she engage lawyer they will write all sort of things. like scare you. if u agree don need to fight in court, save u the hassle of getting a lawyer and also ur time. my advice is to fight. your lawyer will also do the same. find receipts, any evidenece , watsapp, pictures to show you are a gd husband. and present. whatever she say in her afidavit explain and show prove shes lying or exaggerating. so the court knws shes a liar n her claim is bullshit. dats wat i did.

waste few thousand for lawyers rather then
give her money and she enjoy with a new guy and u suffer
Old 10-09-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone in their 42 and restarting?

I'm restarting with a bad heart condition due to Gerd. Now cock is willing but heart dare not raise about 140 bpm. So I think sex is out so not sure about getting a gf or partner.

But I'm pretty fit and I can sprint but cannot prolong hitt. Divorced. One sided lawyer. No children. Fark care about alimony because she makes me wear green beret. Got picture. But no sex pic.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
sorry bro to hear you like this.
i guess i'm really lucky as i got to divorce my ex wife on a mutual basis and there was no settlement of any type needed.
Got friend who ended up something like you.
He maxed out all the loans from several banks for the wife. new car + change new car after 3 years, eurpoean holidays every year, overspending every month, maid.....
When he could no longer borrow (banks banned him), the wife kicked him out of his flat (he was the sole owner of the flat). Changed locked and refused him to see his children.
Got up the courage to file for divorce. As usual the ex wife claimed everything in court but court refused. Judge and both side lawyers found her claims to be ridiculous, which helped in my friend's case.
In the end no alimony, only $400 monthly maintainence per child to pay to ex wife (2 kids).
2 kids stay with wife and 800 total monthly without the privilege of bonding with the kids is really is lose lose situation.
WC indeed high time for overhauling. Level the playing field.
Nowadays pussies can be far more itchy than cocks, regardless of marriage vows.
as long is wife is pretty, sure to have glib tongue well regarded alpha males preying to violate the pussy...
Unless paternal instincts too strong, else better forgo marriage and have max freeplay without accountability.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Do not confuse love with indulging a loved one’s flaws/ bad decisions. If say you have a wife who earns 2500 but wants to drive a car, indulging that would mean saying yes to an overleveraged lifestyle. Instead of helping her buy a car, help her obtain the means of buying a car. It could be a switch of occupation or enforced savings by sacrificing other luxuries. Many times we blame the other party for a decisions we ourselves supported unwittingly. Always reflect on ourselves first, that will help to improve our choices in the future.
Bottomline is, marry an intelligent wife who can avoid these issues. But then too intelligent, might not want to marry you, or start to wear the pants in the home. When there are two captains on the ship, sure to have conflict.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Bottomline is, marry an intelligent wife who can avoid these issues. But then too intelligent, might not want to marry you, or start to wear the pants in the home. When there are two captains on the ship, sure to have conflict.
Another Bottomline is... unless your paternal instinct is overbearing, else DO NOT EVER GET MARRIED.

simple reason is...most prob u marry a gal around ur age. Imagine when u r in 40s, will u feel nothing when seeing SYTs out there? and worst of all is not only cant piak outside, but having a demanding wife that 40ish and wont look into the mirror and lower her expectations cos got upper hand (WC).

The poor guy's life is really farked from his 40s till his last breath.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Anyone in their 42 and restarting?

I'm restarting with a bad heart condition due to Gerd. Now cock is willing but heart dare not raise about 140 bpm. So I think sex is out so not sure about getting a gf or partner.

But I'm pretty fit and I can sprint but cannot prolong hitt. Divorced. One sided lawyer. No children. Fark care about alimony because she makes me wear green beret. Got picture. But no sex pic.
Do slow to moderate cardio. Best way to improve your heart. If you are fit a 140bpm will not be achievable durning sex not even close.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
2 kids stay with wife and 800 total monthly without the privilege of bonding with the kids is really is lose lose situation.
WC indeed high time for overhauling. Level the playing field.
Nowadays pussies can be far more itchy than cocks, regardless of marriage vows.
as long is wife is pretty, sure to have glib tongue well regarded alpha males preying to violate the pussy...
Unless paternal instincts too strong, else better forgo marriage and have max freeplay without accountability.
well cant be helped la
damage already done, just try to control the damage.
he got access to the kids one day a week.
other days he also no time so sometimes its not all curse but some blessing. Imagine divorced dad all the free time being used on the kids. No more own life also. No time find new gf, no time go out with old friends. Then eventually lost all the friends 1 by 1.
Now he found a nice local gf (not chio but very nice person the gf). She's much higher income than him (i would say at least double his monthly income), doesnt mind him being a divorcee with kids, doesnt mind him being piled with debts to pay either. She doesnt expect him to provide her anything financially.
Yes he got sucked dry dry by ex wife before divorce. But at least he can still stand up with feet again given a few years to clear his debt, rather than travel down the bottomless pit path with the ex wife.
Old 14-09-2020, 08:58 PM
Samster

ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
i don think the girl gets wat he wants.mine is muslim divorce.not sure of this but what my lawyer told me was the woman can asked for whatever she think she deserves. we got to prove otherwise.

since that guy has been providing for the family i doubt she gets what she wants.

1) sell house proceed she gets? hahaha. no such thing. what he contribute he gets back. the profit i believe sure in percentage split. unless can prove he doesnt give the family money den she can claim all the years he owe the family. but nevertheless wont get all.

2) he take hime 3.6k and she wants all? dat one or sure cannot lah.unless he gt side income or business ah. if normal worker sure cannot. if can hope he can share it here. never hear cases lkke dat b4.

3) savings? his personal she can claim n he gt to fight. joint accnt as well. don think will get all. gt to prove who contribute to the savings and whose money. fight n fight. seem the wife is another fucker.

4 and 5) care ad control usually the wife will get but custody joint. now they wanna get the father to be more involved with the kids. joint custody. propose a fair visitation rights with overnight access. unless the father is abusive or cant commit on weekends.

lawyer is like dat.she engage lawyer they will write all sort of things. like scare you. if u agree don need to fight in court, save u the hassle of getting a lawyer and also ur time. my advice is to fight. your lawyer will also do the same. find receipts, any evidenece , watsapp, pictures to show you are a gd husband. and present. whatever she say in her afidavit explain and show prove shes lying or exaggerating. so the court knws shes a liar n her claim is bullshit. dats wat i did.

waste few thousand for lawyers rather then
give her money and she enjoy with a new guy and u suffer
You know what his lawyer say? Knowing his income level..1.8k per kid is reasonable! I wonder why his lawyer not trying ways to bring down the amount.

Guy never give wife money but contribute more to the family. Means for example, for every dollar wife contribute, he contributes double.

And yes... must fight back. But hard leh..with WC on her side.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
You know what his lawyer say? Knowing his income level..1.8k per kid is reasonable! I wonder why his lawyer not trying ways to bring down the amount.

Guy never give wife money but contribute more to the family. Means for example, for every dollar wife contribute, he contributes double.

And yes... must fight back. But hard leh..with WC on her side.
donno which lawyer.maybe 1.8k for 2 kids. if he earn 3.6k per mnth and 1.8k each kids. den hr left 0 for his personal expense? he will sure have to list dwn his expenses each month wen fight for maintenance. all that he pay. hp bills, give parents, transport money, whatever money. even groceries receipt keep. all dis must have prove. transaction receipt or online receipt.

he must be clever to like make d expenses look alot.so his ex wife cant get much.them he will put a suggested amnt for the maintenance.

all dis bring to judge , judge will also agree cannot be all his pay utilise for the kids maintenance. his wife is sure a vampire. wanna suck dry.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
well cant be helped la
damage already done, just try to control the damage.
he got access to the kids one day a week.
other days he also no time so sometimes its not all curse but some blessing. Imagine divorced dad all the free time being used on the kids. No more own life also. No time find new gf, no time go out with old friends. Then eventually lost all the friends 1 by 1.
Now he found a nice local gf (not chio but very nice person the gf). She's much higher income than him (i would say at least double his monthly income), doesnt mind him being a divorcee with kids, doesnt mind him being piled with debts to pay either. She doesnt expect him to provide her anything financially.
Yes he got sucked dry dry by ex wife before divorce. But at least he can still stand up with feet again given a few years to clear his debt, rather than travel down the bottomless pit path with the ex wife.
dis one i agree. his gd fortune to find a nice woman sticking with him.
Old 16-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
donno which lawyer.maybe 1.8k for 2 kids. if he earn 3.6k per mnth and 1.8k each kids. den hr left 0 for his personal expense? he will sure have to list dwn his expenses each month wen fight for maintenance. all that he pay. hp bills, give parents, transport money, whatever money. even groceries receipt keep. all dis must have prove. transaction receipt or online receipt.

he must be clever to like make d expenses look alot.so his ex wife cant get much.them he will put a suggested amnt for the maintenance.

all dis bring to judge , judge will also agree cannot be all his pay utilise for the kids maintenance. his wife is sure a vampire. wanna suck dry.
Precisely.

I suspect wife wan hubby to fight back...waste legal fees...until hubby dry up and suffer.

If hubby don't fight.. have to agree with her terms. Both ways are financially dead-end.

Quite evil actually.

Last edited by ahgore; 16-09-2020 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Add on paragraphs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1