The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Met this big boobs lady while she was out filling water when I passed by the computer shop at level 4. Ushered me into her shop to discuss about the pricing. I interuppted her with a five fingers sign stating that 1 blue note was all I have. She nodded and got me undressed inside. She followed in, dimmed the lights and undressed without being asked to allow me to have full upper body autoroam. Despite my mask was on all the time, I could smell a very strong antiseptic from her body while she licked my nipples. Fired and left a happy man

Name: Xiaoli
HJ: 9/10
BJ: never try quoted $100
FJ: never try
RTF: definitely when i need cheap thrill
Nice! After she quoted you BJ and if you accept, then she will quote you again on FJ. Sneaky. Last time I went, there were still several small facial/massage shops behind the escalators. Not sure if there is still any there.
Old 22-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Even those have attachment bathroom.. I also try to be the first.. haha..

I have alot of encounter before.. got one I suck and lick the ml her gao gao.. and after my hj...she just wear back her clothes.. and then just go lunch with me as no customer ..

I just sorry the next customers lor.. I think most of the ml the same lah...if really want then use wet tissue to wipe them lor.. haha

Yup.. all do not have attached shower and usually you can see after hj, after the licking n sucking from you.. they will just wear back their dress.. unless u r very sure U r the 1st.. if not.. literally while licking n sucking u r taking in the previous customer saliver.. hahaha.. which i will nvr do it.. imaging u go cheong at night like 8,9pm or 11pm... hahahha.. thinking of it will just make ur little bro go soft sia.
Old 22-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Simdprowler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Is this the shop with the somewhat strange english name? Curtain cubicles set up. There is a petite-size ML there with dyed blond hair that i took recently. Not bad. At first normal HJ but got her dress off and turned me on, so opted for upsize. Tight.
Nxxx was powerful. Full course recommended.
Old 22-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Yup.. all do not have attached shower and usually you can see after hj, after the licking n sucking from you.. they will just wear back their dress.. unless u r very sure U r the 1st.. if not.. literally while licking n sucking u r taking in the previous customer saliver.. hahaha.. which i will nvr do it.. imaging u go cheong at night like 8,9pm or 11pm... hahahha.. thinking of it will just make ur little bro go soft sia.
Ya.. therefore I like it to go ask the first one...haha

Anyway will stop awhile.. abit bore already.. waiting for able to fly over sea..

This 2 months spend too much already..
Old 22-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdprowler View Post
Nxxx was powerful. Full course recommended.
You mean Nico? She got do full course meh?
Old 24-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went around and see see look look.
there's one IMHO looked better
that is actually near the entrance .
Old 24-08-2020, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sonic84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday night went down to have a look. Hook up the outlet near to the toilet as was curious also.😆
In the end went for the full course and quite worth it.
On the way saw a pretty lady closed shop near the flower shop. We made eye contact though hehe. Maybe can hit back there and try new blood.
Any bros able to advise what's near the flower shop? Girl was petite and have quite a knocker.
Old 24-08-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit View Post

Very skinny one right?
Old 24-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Went down earlier and all i wil say is that the younger/better looking of the 2 viets at level 2 is highly recommended.

Pls don't PM me for details. All the info is here already.
Old 24-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZhu View Post
went around and see see look look.
there's one IMHO looked better
that is actually near the entrance .
Upped your points.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so i went down earlier today, early lunch time... so thinking if i should go for the one near the computer shop as mentioned by alot of bros here since she is decent looking for her age..

went scouting again since im free, surprisingly the one the low lvls and the one i wanted to try is closed.. not sure if im too early or if they really closed for the day..

so in the end i went to the one near the computer shop.
firstly she offer me massage. i replied asking what kind of menu does she have, she actually asked me what kind of set meals im looking for..

so after some talking, she offered me set A, set B and set C. C meaning all in.

i think awhile and just remembered some of the bros here mentioned that she will do full provided if u have ur own 'utensils' for the set C meal.

anyway i took set A only, with avg pricing, and auto roaming, actually shouldnt even called it roaming because all sets comes with side dish of roaming.

inside her room she really does have a big mirror which u will feel damn good if u took set C meal.

so guys i can verify that this lady near the comp shop does allow full. my humble FR hehe.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic84 View Post
Yesterday night went down to have a look. Hook up the outlet near to the toilet as was curious also.😆
In the end went for the full course and quite worth it.
On the way saw a pretty lady closed shop near the flower shop. We made eye contact though hehe. Maybe can hit back there and try new blood.
Any bros able to advise what's near the flower shop? Girl was petite and have quite a knocker.
Yeah skinny and big boobs, even though she has a kid already. Standard rates. Entrance $30.

There is also a new place nearby. Got Thai lady. But not chio or big boobs for me.
Old 25-08-2020, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
so i went down earlier today, early lunch time... so thinking if i should go for the one near the computer shop as mentioned by alot of bros here since she is decent looking for her age..

went scouting again since im free, surprisingly the one the low lvls and the one i wanted to try is closed.. not sure if im too early or if they really closed for the day..

so in the end i went to the one near the computer shop.
firstly she offer me massage. i replied asking what kind of menu does she have, she actually asked me what kind of set meals im looking for..

so after some talking, she offered me set A, set B and set C. C meaning all in.

i think awhile and just remembered some of the bros here mentioned that she will do full provided if u have ur own 'utensils' for the set C meal.

anyway i took set A only, with avg pricing, and auto roaming, actually shouldnt even called it roaming because all sets comes with side dish of roaming.

inside her room she really does have a big mirror which u will feel damn good if u took set C meal.

so guys i can verify that this lady near the comp shop does allow full. my humble FR hehe.
Bro, is this lady next to a hair salon shop who also does massage. Her name Xio*i. If she is the lady I have done a full course with her. Chatty and willing to please. She can really excite you with her various style. Although in her forties she still wet easily.
Old 25-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post
Didn’t try all, some just ask the $$.

The 2 viets one at Level 2 quite interesting. They will bring you to an empty, abandoned secret shop. 1 of them is prettier and bigger boobs.
did you try the big booobs one?
is the seccret shoop at thee samme leveel?
Clean?
Old 25-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

if your haands are tightt, deree is alwayss a tooy shopp @ thee grounnd flooor.
fixxed pricee, uunlimited shotts.
njoy.

Last edited by bigloser0; 25-08-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread