The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Da Da.....
Now that Russia claims to have a working vaccine, let's hope Phase 3 will start sooner then we can enter Boleh land again.
Old 14-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Now that Russia claims to have a working vaccine, let's hope Phase 3 will start sooner then we can enter Boleh land again.
Damn son, when I opened this post and saw the word "Russia", "working" and "Phase 3", for one split second I thought Russian WLs will be available in GL after Phase 3 😍
Old 14-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Actually I also secretly wish we will go back to lockdown again. Life was so simple during lockdown.
True. Many people actually enjoyed the peace and tranquility during CB. Not a bad thing given how crazily congested and over-populated SG has been.

As various countries locked down over the past few months, pollution and carbon output were drastically reduced too. This gives our planet Earth a chance to heal too.

I am just speaking the truth. Not sure why some people are so triggered, keep zapping me and sending me hate messages

The points doesn't affect my life in reality at all. I am more than happy to see the positive effects of these reduced congestion due to Covid-19
Old 14-08-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
True. Many people actually enjoyed the peace and tranquility during CB. Not a bad thing given how crazily congested and over-populated SG has been.

As various countries locked down over the past few months, pollution and carbon output were drastically reduced too. This gives our planet Earth a chance to heal too.

I am just speaking the truth. Not sure why some people are so triggered, keep zapping me and sending me hate messages

The points doesn't affect my life in reality at all. I am more than happy to see the positive effects of these reduced congestion due to Covid-19
I also got zapped. Don't know why people are so triggered. Of course I hope there will be vaccine, and things will be back to normal, our economy can going again and no one will lose their job. But I miss the tranquility of the CB period.
Old 14-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

Upped u pts. I like the CB period as well. The world was a quieter place. I see butterflies finally after a while. Thought most of them zapped by relentless fumigation.

But seriously, fxxk land better open up soon. We have a lot of sex starved ppl in this country, mainly migrant single male workers. Old Man was pragmatic enough to recognise the needs against societal pressures. Recently in news, one Indian national tambi kena tangkup for attempted rape on a female jogger in the public. That tambi would have lost his sense if he ever stepped into East Coast on a sunday near where the wind surfing shop where the angmo will dress in bikinis.
Old 14-08-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
My wl told me that AV will visit some houses tomorrow. I don’t know whether it will be a good news or a bad one. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
An update on the above post, AV or health officers went to a number of houses this afternoon to check on the safety measures, the various supplies and overall hygiene to prevent and spread of Covid-19 . They also briefed the OKTs and helpers on safety measure and expectation. There was no mention on the date of reopening. Could it be one step closer to reopening?
Old 14-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
An update on the above post, AV or health officers went to a number of houses this afternoon to check on the safety measures, the various supplies and overall hygiene to prevent and spread of Covid-19 . They also briefed the OKTs and helpers on safety measure and expectation. There was no mention on the date of reopening. Could it be one step closer to reopening?
Wow, if this is true, then it means the gahmen really really takes the importance of GL and sexual release for men very seriously, which is good news
Old 14-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Wow, if this is true, then it means the gahmen really really takes the importance of GL and sexual release for men very seriously, which is good news
Lolx . I laughed when I read your comments.. so cute way of expressing it
Old 14-08-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Hopefully, saw on telegram sky paradise already promoting their gals aggressively.
Old 14-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Remove the safeentry check in but continue with the temperature taking ?
Old 14-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
I love it too. But I doubt AV would allow that.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
stud_meier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still closed as of 9 pm 14 Aug.
Old 15-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
That was before CB, now different as they need to keep infected numbers in check

Maybe use a prepaid card for the safe entry as cheaper to register one
Old 15-08-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by stud_meier View Post
Still closed as of 9 pm 14 Aug.
Will they open on the 26th as it was shut down on 26th, total 5 months
Old 15-08-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Will they open on the 26th as it was shut down on 26th, total 5 months
A few independent sources say got rumour opening in end Aug? Anyone can confirm??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1