The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
She was a pretty little thing, quite fair. Met her three times, twice at GW and then once at another joint when she freelanced, shame she couldn't get a regular job that she intended - her English was good.

Still got her WC but that's been inactive since Dec 2018 - I asked P at GW if she had any other contact, but she didn't.

Think at least one senior bro was looking for her as well... anyway, I have her bikini pic
She's one of the few that I'm still looking for, the other being Bella from RS last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Taozi, can see my MR.
I won't rtm.
Damn, noted thanks She's one of the few who will reply me though, so I might still try. Thanks for sharing Up points!
Old 05-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Tried her 3 years ago. She was hinting me to buy some concert tickets for her I think. It was during the massage which I kinda ignored. Her attitude changed slightly so I did not rtm. Her selling point is her massage. Thats all. Looks wise she isn’t my type.
when i go didnt have massage table, few week ago
Lady heart chg very easily, u wont know
Old 05-08-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
FR for Taozi (SLG)

https://sglonelyguy.online/tao-zi-massage/

Location (3/5): East, kinda in a corner but neat and tidy little apartment.

Looks and figure (3/5): Pretty much similar to pics, +5-7 yrs, slim not tone, enhanced Cs (can feel silicon) and typical PRC butt.

Massage (2/5): Not really here or there, no effect.

Sensual (3/5): No back action, stripped to SN upon request, some finger teasing and quite accommodating with some feeding of milk. Eraser nips but have to be gentle with boobs.

BJ / HJ (2.5/5): Not so good for me, one word: teeth. 0.5 for some effort. Ended with an ok HJ with some access to 3.5g rosming.

Overall: Well mannered ML, not gorgeous but all smiles. Looks does grow on you. Sensual a bit lacking, might be because really kind of new to this. RTM, maybe after a while.
To bro Questioneer, can take mine as a reference as well. Cheers.
Old 05-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil812 View Post
Melody - http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-ma...lth-treatment/

Was a bit jaded with how some of the younger MLs lack finesse with their mechanical handjobs so decided to try one of the more well-reviewed shophouse milfs in the East. One word to describe her: professional. Superb time management, 0 phone usage, spotless apartment and towels, professional-grade massage, and mind-blowing hand job.

Location - Shophouse in that area in the East. Ample public parking nearby.
Looks - Honestly I reckon she's in her 40s but very well maintained and can tell she would have been quite the fresh-faced looker back in the day.
Body - Again, well maintained, with a nice rack. In between my trips to the shower, she did some costume changes which I found amusing, the upside is you get to see her in various states of undress.
Massage - Extremely professional, can fight with those clean massage shops. She has great time management, with a single-minded focus on maximising the customer's time during the session. Do let her know ahead of time how many shots you want and whether you want JG so she can plan appropriately.
HJ/HDLY - I would rank her as the best handjob I've gotten thus far. She has a wide array of techniques to use on your shaft, ballsack, and asshole. Left her place in a daze and jelly-legged after the 2nd HJ.
Melody sounds good bro, although unsure about 40s haha. Also can I ask is her massage strong? able to press the knots? got back/knee stepping?
Old 05-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-qing-massage/

Face: 7/10 Look older than pic and MILF . Won't reject that but not for SYT lover
Thanks for sharing

Quote:

Was a bit jaded with how some of the younger MLs lack finesse with their mechanical handjobs so decided to try one of the more well-reviewed shophouse milfs in the East. One word to describe her: professional. Superb time management, 0 phone usage, spotless apartment and towels, professional-grade massage, and mind-blowing hand job.
Sounds good, i might try
Old 05-08-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Have you pmed stiffness? He mentioned about asking Sam to sticky your thread.

There should be no issue with negative FRs, the old thread had them too (and rankings besides).

This thread only TCSS, how to compare with the MLs.
I did pm boss sammyboyfor but he didnt' reply. I asked him specifically if the FR compilation thread can exist and if both good AND bad FRs can be listed in the compilation. No reply and instead a thread deletion happened.

The HC forum has a FR thread where good and bad posts are allowed and not deleted too.
Old 05-08-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
The HC forum has a FR thread where good and bad posts are allowed and not deleted too.
So Boss dont want the compilation?
Old 05-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

i'm messaging some bros privately about a telegram bot, just testing out some basic functionalities, if anyone is interested just drop me a pm and i can send you the link to test it out. appreciate it if you guys don't share it for now. until i know that there isn't any issue with what i'm doing, either directly from boss or any mods.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 5
siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!siang1818 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Location - Shophouse in that area in the East. Ample public parking nearby.
Looks - Honestly I reckon she's in her 40s but very well maintained and can tell she would have been quite the fresh-faced looker back in the day.
Body - Again, well maintained, with a nice rack. In between my trips to the shower, she did some costume changes which I found amusing, the upside is you get to see her in various states of undress.
Massage - Extremely professional, can fight with those clean massage shops. She has great time management, with a single-minded focus on maximising the customer's time during the session. Do let her know ahead of time how many shots you want and whether you want JG so she can plan appropriately.
HJ/HDLY - I would rank her as the best handjob I've gotten thus far. She has a wide array of techniques to use on your shaft, ballsack, and asshole. Left her place in a daze and jelly-legged after the 2nd HJ.

Thanks bro going to tried her
Old 06-08-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I did pm boss sammyboyfor but he didnt' reply. I asked him specifically if the FR compilation thread can exist and if both good AND bad FRs can be listed in the compilation. No reply and instead a thread deletion happened.

There's also a social group in our forum:
https://samsforum.com/group.php?groupid=25
Old 06-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-yue-yue-massage/
anyone try her before?
Old 06-08-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
i'm messaging some bros privately about a telegram bot, just testing out some basic functionalities, if anyone is interested just drop me a pm and i can send you the link to test it out. appreciate it if you guys don't share it for now. until i know that there isn't any issue with what i'm doing, either directly from boss or any mods.
Good luck!

----

On a side note, anyone tried Tang Tang or Bella (not An Ran) recently?

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 06-08-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yup, but looks like hits and misses. But the ones who say she is good, say until damn dok gong. So very interested in trying.
if you are not after looks, then she is ok. I tried once and that's it
Old 06-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.online/tina-massage/

Finally managed to fondle the hyped melons of Tina. Not only aesthetically great but the feel is right up there as well. Heed the forewarning from many bro here and resisted from zhut zhut her nips. Dun wanna kena GG from her so fast.
Same for roaming as well, I was more restrained than usual. Her body is one of the smoothest I had caressed. If only I can smack those butts of hers.

She has a certain maturity in her demeanour. Not the act-cute giggling kind. Has a pair of beautify eyes and nice lips - especially when she smiles. Not exactly taciturn but does need a bit of small talks to feel more comfortable and friendly with each other.

Massage is OK - can totally skip. A little bit excessive in moanings during hj. Told her that I do not need the audio effect and she laughed. Puts in effort for hj but not quite there yet.

Xiao Yue is my only regular now. Think she knows it as well. So I will likely space out my visits to XY and fills the void with Tina. Not sure whether I should visit Zoya.
Old 06-08-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-joy/

Been curious about this tall big titted MILF for a while. Anyone tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1