The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Second this had a recent session - nothing to shout about.

Super distracted, playing with phone, half fuck massage and out in 40 mins.
Sometimes, the less-than-ideal experience is partly self-inflicted.

If there's word that the WL's massage can't make it, just skip it completely.

Two things good to this:

1) You won't feel unhappy over the bad massage since you didn't even try it.

2) There are less chances for her to fiddle with her phone when you're facing up. If the WL still does this, she really deserves a telling off.

Been making these points ad nauseam...
Old 05-08-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Actually I'm curious to know if anyone remembers Selena? Last time from golden spa but she went private for a while. 😂 If I got photo I upload later.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Knights of the round table have gathered!
Old 05-08-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Last time right after she went private she offered me $160/1/1, I declined due to price although she was really chio. Lost her wechat also :/
Old 05-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3416 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.online/qing-qing-massage/

Face: 7/10 Look older than pic and MILF . Won't reject that but not for SYT lover
Body: Petite and B/C cup wearing a lingerie and g-string
Massage: 8.5/10 solid massage and not time watcher
Sensual: 8/10 Offered me 2 HJs and zut zut with south roaming
location: Not convenient for those taking train. Spacious and clean apartment
RTM: Yes - I'm a solid massage lover who loves to autoroam.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Actually I'm curious to know if anyone remembers Selena? Last time from golden spa but she went private for a while. 😂 If I got photo I upload later.
Eh GW Selena? She went back to Shenzen in early 2019 and stopped answering her WeChat. Speaks pretty good English. Kinda miss her.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 11
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Melody - http://sgbeautycastle.info/melody-massage-hj-health-treatment/

Was a bit jaded with how some of the younger MLs lack finesse with their mechanical handjobs so decided to try one of the more well-reviewed shophouse milfs in the East. One word to describe her: professional. Superb time management, 0 phone usage, spotless apartment and towels, professional-grade massage, and mind-blowing hand job.

Location - Shophouse in that area in the East. Ample public parking nearby.
Looks - Honestly I reckon she's in her 40s but very well maintained and can tell she would have been quite the fresh-faced looker back in the day.
Body - Again, well maintained, with a nice rack. In between my trips to the shower, she did some costume changes which I found amusing, the upside is you get to see her in various states of undress.
Massage - Extremely professional, can fight with those clean massage shops. She has great time management, with a single-minded focus on maximising the customer's time during the session. Do let her know ahead of time how many shots you want and whether you want JG so she can plan appropriately.
HJ/HDLY - I would rank her as the best handjob I've gotten thus far. She has a wide array of techniques to use on your shaft, ballsack, and asshole. Left her place in a daze and jelly-legged after the 2nd HJ.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
hmm what abt her headlights?
Slight sagging but nice to grab also
Old 05-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Qian Qian is skilled in providing varieties of services.She provide soothing and blissful massage.Definitely one of the best in the industry!Her extras are also good,has big breast to touch,good body contour to admire.Her jua gen is effective in curing my erection which lasted much longer.Her HJ is good as she allows u to roam and she ensure that she stimulate ur sensitive areas to get u to achieve the ultimate climate!
Old 05-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Good idea.
Momo also got Telgram liao…everyday the message cant stop discussing about ML/FL
Old 05-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Eh GW Selena? She went back to Shenzen in early 2019 and stopped answering her WeChat. Speaks pretty good English. Kinda miss her.
Yes that's her! Actually kinda miss her too. She was great, one of the MLs I really miss from the spa days.

In more recent, relevant sharings I messaged Taozi but she told me to book 2 days in advance so that one will take a while for me to try. :')
Old 05-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Taozi, can see my MR.
I won't rtm.

Quote:
Yes that's her! Actually kinda miss her too. She was great, one of the MLs I really miss from the spa days.

In more recent, relevant sharings I messaged Taozi but she told me to book 2 days in advance so that one will take a while for me to try. :')
Old 05-08-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes that's her! Actually kinda miss her too. She was great.

She was a pretty little thing, quite fair. Met her three times, twice at GW and then once at another joint when she freelanced, shame she couldn't get a regular job that she intended - her English was good.

Still got her WC but that's been inactive since Dec 2018 - I asked P at GW if she had any other contact, but she didn't.

Think at least one senior bro was looking for her as well... anyway, I have her bikini pic
Old 05-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
She was a pretty little thing, quite fair. Met her three times, twice at GW and then once at another joint when she freelanced, shame she couldn't get a regular job that she intended - her English was good.

Still got her WC but that's been inactive since Dec 2018 - I asked P at GW if she had any other contact, but she didn't.

Think at least one senior bro was looking for her as well... anyway, I have her bikini pic
She's one of the few that I'm still looking for, the other being Bella from RS last time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Taozi, can see my MR.
I won't rtm.
Damn, noted thanks She's one of the few who will reply me though, so I might still try. Thanks for sharing Up points!
Old 05-08-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Tried her 3 years ago. She was hinting me to buy some concert tickets for her I think. It was during the massage which I kinda ignored. Her attitude changed slightly so I did not rtm. Her selling point is her massage. Thats all. Looks wise she isn’t my type.
when i go didnt have massage table, few week ago
Lady heart chg very easily, u wont know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1