The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
So now no CIM? That time her ad have b4 right?
Still have, just not sure if she does it for selected customers only.

I cannot do a kage bunshin to find out if she does it for selected customers or not.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Lol yup, looks like it got taken down. i hope i get a pm explaining why lmao. but i think we all can sorta figure out why.
All your hard work gone. Knn sia.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
Posting last month's backlog of 2 sessions to Aimee, shortly before she moved house (still along same road).

Location: Central, quite far from MRT station (about 10-15 minutes walk). Could be more discreet as there were quite a few passerbys in the area, especially in the evening peak period, so have to be tactical in approach. For 1st session, it was at the co-share, while 2nd session was at her own room which was on another floor in the building.

Looks: 8/10. Quite pleasant looking, short but nice body with sizeable and soft headlights.

Attitude/ GFE: 10/10. Very friendly and was able to talk about anything together.

Shower: NA. Showered alone.

Massage: 9.5/10. Very good, but semi-nude throughout session. Had a massage table in the co-share room. I RTMed due to the good massage as well needed from sedentary nature of work. Could be better if massage was harder, but I didn't ask thus far.

Sensual/ HJ: 8/10. Aimee laid beside me and was licking of nipples, HJ me while I played with her headlights. Tried testing water to touch her below but she moved away so I did not continue. Her HJ skills wise quite normal but pleasant enough.

Overall: 8/10. Would recommend to bros if looking for good massage, friendly attitude/GFE with vanilla services (due to covid).

RTM: Yes, maybe try for 90mins next time as I need good massage, but also want to try other MLs
Tried her 3 years ago. She was hinting me to buy some concert tickets for her I think. It was during the massage which I kinda ignored. Her attitude changed slightly so I did not rtm. Her selling point is her massage. Thats all. Looks wise she isn’t my type.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Thankfully due to your (and other seasoned pros) recommendations this is the first strike for me lol...

Fair gamble imho
"Thankfully" she can bank on her looks and figure for customers to RTM her despite the level of service delivered..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
"Thankfully" she can bank on her looks and figure for customers to RTM her despite the level of service delivered..
Sigh, An Ran chut pattern again. Her service actually improved during CB.

Abit upset that the powers that be deleted bro pgnpgn's thread... 成何体统!
Old 05-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

You try RTM her lor and see if you kena the same as the others here lol..

Actually what's the main reason for the thread being deleted? Someone complained to Boss to remove it?

Old 05-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post

That's a pity. An ran was on my list to try. But guess shall have to give her a miss!
Old 05-08-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You try RTM her lor see and see if you kena the same as the others here lol..

Actually what's the main reason for the thread being deleted? Someone complained to Boss to remove it?
Dunno leh, it actually motivated me to write FR because I know pgnpgn will help to KM it.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

well, the boss still got to keep the lights on, so its understandable. I could re-do the thread but do away with categorising the FRs as positive/neutral/negative. because essentially that makes my thread similar to a search function. i'm sure the powers that be wont have a reason to remove that. idk. i did get zapped by someone for the thread just a few hours before it got taken down.
Old 05-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
That's a pity. An ran was on my list to try. But guess shall have to give her a miss!
I think maybe its a stressful period for her now.
I'm not close to her but I would still give her a chance, she is the prettiest one I have seen recently too
Old 05-08-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
well, the boss still got to keep the lights on, so its understandable. I could re-do the thread but do away with categorising the FRs as positive/neutral/negative. because essentially that makes my thread similar to a search function. i'm sure the powers that be wont have a reason to remove that. idk. i did get zapped by someone for the thread just a few hours before it got taken down.
To chiongsters your thread would make things easier to see who has the better and more numerous positive/negative reviews - so you were probably zapped by OKT camping here to zap anything negative about their specific stables - they dun care about 'quality products'.

Have you asked boss Sammyboyfor for his opinion?
Old 05-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 23
like to molest is one of the Best!like to molest is one of the Best!like to molest is one of the Best!

Just updating 2 MRs indulged in over the course last 2 weeks

1. Ying Ying
https://sglonelyguy.online/ying-ying-massage/

Tucked away discreetly in area J, but parking is easy. When i saw her, i was pleased! Couldn't see her face as we were mutually masked throughout the session. Quite kinky actually.

She has a tight body, and smooth enhanced boobs. I opted for the chair treatment thingy for novelty sake and it was interesting! After the shower (clean amenities, and decent towels), she instructed me to sit in this chair contraption. Think of it as a hybrid between a dentist chair and a gynae's chair. My legs were then parted and raised, member and surrounding areas lubed, then her magical hands gave me hella a food time. I very soon succumbed to the pleasure and came surprisingly fast.

Round 2 happened after a decent massage, and this time it was on a smaller stool like chair. This time round i took a little longer, but enjoyed it nonetheles.

Highly recommended for a fit milf with a good work ethic. Would put her in the slow sensual service category. And A+ for the sanitary work environment.

2. Anqi / An na

https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/

Actually visited her quite a few times over the years. Oldie, but a goodie. This time round, tried the chair/stool for first round, which was wild. She would molest the balls, nether region while stroking the shaft at teh same time. I erupted eventually at this constant assault and showered off my shame.

I must say her massage skills are quite good. I opted for the back stepping massage and it was really good. It was like deep tissue massage, and contrary to what it sounds like, its actually really comfortable!

2nd shot was achieved while lying down and took alot more personal effort... Concentrating ... fantasizing of teenage sweethearts, while she worked my member dutifully whilst doing the same old nip sucking. I came.. and she keeps on going and going till i squirm away. She seems to take satisfaction in getting the cumshot! Rather than shy away or grossout- Passion for the work!

On the down side, her towels though dry and folded. Smell kinda funky after i use them to dry myself. Eww.

I wouldn't call her chio.. but she does try to be sexy, and her effort to please is ever present. IN a sick way, she looks abit like that puppeet doll from the Saw movies.. LOL
Old 05-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 10
hkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhkimfav is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Today messaged 5 MLs in the AM - 3 no reply 2 said fully booked...

sigh................
Me 6 ml in the morning. 10am. 3 no reply. 3 say timing i cannot make it. Zz. GG. 1 2 release oso cannot. Now i only can pity the next ml that let me cim.😂🤣
Old 05-08-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycole View Post
I think maybe its a stressful period for her now.
I'm not close to her but I would still give her a chance, she is the prettiest one I have seen recently too
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20...ostcount=79369

Old 05-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
To chiongsters your thread would make things easier to see who has the better and more numerous positive/negative reviews - so you were probably zapped by OKT camping here to zap anything negative about their specific stables - they dun care about 'quality products'.

Have you asked boss Sammyboyfor for his opinion?
spot on , one of his supermods removed it. havent spoken to our boss directly about this. not sure what his thoughts on this are.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1