The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro really appreciate your efforts to go about this painstaking and gargantuan task.. What I actually prefer is the thread not having too many segregated posts, as it’s unreadable and cluttered to the eye to a certain extent..

-snip-

My 2 cents..

I think that's a pretty good idea. I'll consolidate them into the first two posts. I'll probably do away with the ranking system and leave it as a alphabetical table of contents so that people know which MLs they can find in the thread instead. Will take some time to format it properly so just give me a bit
Old 02-08-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to your MR
Looking at her pics, seems like a decent MILF with nice body.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Oh, Qing Qing actually responded, will go see her tomorrow.

It's this one (https://sglonelyguy.online/qingqing-massage/), not sure if anyone can tell me what to expect if you've seen her before. From past MR seems like I should have a decent time with her.
Looking forward to your MR.
Looking at her pics, seems like a pretty MILF with a nice body.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:

It's this one (https://sglonelyguy.online/qingqing-massage/), not sure if anyone can tell me what to expect if you've seen her before. From past MR seems like I should have a decent time with her.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=20...ostcount=78693

Enjoy
Old 02-08-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not a fan of this tier thingy, coz it’s gonna be controversial and some will view it as agenda-driven to a certain extent, even with disclaimers in place..

But if given a choice, I’ll place Soda all alone at the top, but too bad she doesn’t belong here..
Hmmz, who is this Soda? Seeing her name keep popping up recently. Any contacts/link to share?
Old 02-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Hmmz, who is this Soda? Seeing her name keep popping up recently. Any contacts/link to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by phophuckwai View Post
Yes please - anyone can share the contact for this soda?
In light of the "unwanted" attention she has gotten of late, she'll only be seeing her regulars from now.. Sorry guys..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
I think that's a pretty good idea. I'll consolidate them into the first two posts. I'll probably do away with the ranking system and leave it as a alphabetical table of contents so that people know which MLs they can find in the thread instead. Will take some time to format it properly so just give me a bit
Or, if you want to be ultra-efficient, you can actually do it in a single post with spoiler tags..

Maybe we can petition to TS to ask Boss to sticky your thread lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

visited her some time last year. service and play-ability not bad tbh.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 02-08-2020, 05:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Hi bro pgnpgn, sorry I have been work busy, so let me post here so that others can contribute/chip in.

Javabeans thread is inactive but not deleted. However, it doesn't make sense to reopen it cos it is outdated since 2017. I'm posting some screencaps of his thread so that you can see what he's done. I don't suggest you do what he did esp ranking the MLs because that was a lot of work, on top of the lots of work that he already had to do!

I can ask boss to sticky your thread once it gets more active but I can't 'lock' it so that only you can post it. Same problem that javabeans had - he had to delete posts from people who start to post on his thread. He kept it as clean as possible so that only compilations are posted there.

Here are a few screencaps of what javabeans did so maybe you can get a sense of what you can do...
Pic 1 shows the first 2 posts where he lists out a warning post and then a change log.

Pic 2 shows his categorised List 1 (A listers) based on positive reviews. The names are linked to later posts on his thread (see Pic 4)

Pic 3 shows those MLs who have 'moved out from his List 1-3' ie Returned to China or not advertising. He still keeps them in case they return back to sg.

Pic 4 shows the actual ML details along with links to the TCSS thread where the FRs are posted

Pic 5 shows another example of the ML details

as you can see it's a lot of work!
Old 02-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Hi bro pgnpgn, sorry I have been work busy, so let me post here so that others can contribute/chip in.

Javabeans thread is inactive but not deleted. However, it doesn't make sense to reopen it cos it is outdated since 2017. I'm posting some screencaps of his thread so that you can see what he's done. I don't suggest you do what he did esp ranking the MLs because that was a lot of work, on top of the lots of work that he already had to do!

I can ask boss to sticky your thread once it gets more active but I can't 'lock' it so that only you can post it. Same problem that javabeans had - he had to delete posts from people who start to post on his thread. He kept it as clean as possible so that only compilations are posted there.

Here are a few screencaps of what javabeans did so maybe you can get a sense of what you can do...
Pic 1 shows the first 2 posts where he lists out a warning post and then a change log.

Pic 2 shows his categorised List 1 (A listers) based on positive reviews. The names are linked to later posts on his thread (see Pic 4)

Pic 3 shows those MLs who have 'moved out from his List 1-3' ie Returned to China or not advertising. He still keeps them in case they return back to sg.

Pic 4 shows the actual ML details along with links to the TCSS thread where the FRs are posted

Pic 5 shows another example of the ML details

as you can see it's a lot of work!
Honestly I really like the format bro Javabeans had as the quick info at the side, like what category, spa or home based, what services are highlighted etc at a glance for quick decisions making. If that is what you are looking for, you go in to read the review and make your own judgement on whether she suits you.

Managing expectations is the most difficult, as there will be idiots here that expect what is done to you to be done exactly the same to them. Or ask questions on whether the MLs does this or that outside the published menu. If any, just PM the guy if you want to know more. if he feels it is ok to share, he shares rather than doing it publicly and putting the MLs at a spot.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

time flies!
Visited Lele back then. Can't believe its already 5 years
Old 02-08-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
visited her some time last year. service and play-ability not bad tbh.
Thanks both, hoping to get a good massage and fondle her body later hehe.

There was an older post from a few years ago that says that she remains clothed, not sure if she still does that. Just wonder if its acceptable to ask her to strip later?
Old 02-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

who will be your go-to WL this long weekend thou❓
Old 02-08-2020, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow JB did aloot of work, great guy

I think just keep it simple otherwise burnout very fast.

ML name (home/spa and location )
Link to fr
Link to fr
Link to fr
Old 02-08-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

FR for Tang Tang.

https://sglonelyguy.online/tang-tang-massage/

Finally get to meet Tang Tang.
Location is within walking distance from Mrt.
Place easy to find just follow her simple instructions.

She looks good with light make up.
I prefer her looks to Carrie.
Massage is simple with ample strength.
Sensual starts with her fingers running on my back and legs. Lick all over my body.
Turn over facing her. Her boobs are big and natural.
Loves her perky nips and allows zhut zhut.
Can't get my hands off her boobs for sure.
Choose Bbbj over HJ. Slow and sensual licking
Of the shaft and head. She will make this popping sound.
Nice and slowly done Bbbj. Shiok Bbbj.
She never rush not a time watcher.
After a while, cannot tahan CIM. She took it all in.
After wash up, chat till I went for another shower before leaving.
RTM for sure as long as she's still in SG. And hopefully able to get a slot in future for rtm.

Between Carrie, Xin Er and Tang Tang.
Massage and Sensual wise, goes to Xin Er.
For CIM, my vote goes to Tang Tang.
Glad that all 3 provides Bbbj and CIM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1