The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I hope I am wrong but my guess is that if GL does not reopen sometime close to after 9th August than it shall probably not reopen until Phase 3.

The current local community transmission figures including the unlinked cases actually look very promising.

So with all these positive factors in play and GL still showing no signs of reopening, prognosis unfortunately seems bleak.
Some arguments contend that the transmission figures and unlinked cases are low and controllable now, only because the nightlife/entertainment sector continues to be banned. Once reopen, all hell break loose like what happen in South Korea and Japan.

Reopen and ban FW from patronizing the houses is a possibility but who want to risk announcing that? Will be branded racist, xenophobic or worse. Unfortunately we live in a politically-correct world nowadays. PC-ness is more important than reality.
Old 01-08-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
garuytsang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went around the area today. Saw that some houses (especially along WH) have NEA letters attached to their door requesting them to allow their inspectors to come in and check the premises for dengue breeding spots on 3rd Aug (Monday). Not sure if this is the reason for the current hold-up, but FYI.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Andychin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garuytsang View Post
I went around the area today. Saw that some houses (especially along WH) have NEA letters attached to their door requesting them to allow their inspectors to come in and check the premises for dengue breeding spots on 3rd Aug (Monday). Not sure if this is the reason for the current hold-up, but FYI.
so all the shop all still close?
Old 01-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andychin View Post
so all the shop all still close?
The day the shops will reopen the news will spread like wildfire through this forum.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 01-08-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
S.........

Reopen and ban FW from patronizing the houses is a possibility but who want to risk announcing that? Will be branded racist, xenophobic or worse. Unfortunately we live in a.......ortant than reality.
Which FW? You mean those dirty Indian bastards isit.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Happy Sexless Weekend !

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha saw online!

Old 02-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Hahaha saw online!

So the geylang brothel open?

Actually, with safe entry in place and check temperature will be safe enough. Everywhere is also same. Covid is dangerous at crowded places to transmit.

Sex is a anaerobic form of exercise so it will prevent covid as long either partner has no existing covid la.
Old 02-08-2020, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sgoldboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every where is also same? Heard hotel such as Min Hua no SE, also no need to register IC. Only check temperature. Any brother can confirm?
Old 02-08-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldboy View Post
Every where is also same? Heard hotel such as Min Hua no SE, also no need to register IC. Only check temperature. Any brother can confirm?
Almost everywhere need SE and check temperature! NO SE then scan IC! If u scare got record for SE, check in and dont check out! Check from online say tat it wont be recorded but dunno how true is it!

Hope i answer your qns and up me point! Optional! Thanks
Old 02-08-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Reopen and ban FW from patronizing the houses is a possibility but who want to risk announcing that? Will be branded racist, xenophobic or worse. Unfortunately we live in a politically-correct world nowadays. PC-ness is more important than reality.
Actually if you go by medical facts, there is no logical reason why FWs should be feared and banned after MOH has completed all the testing and cleared all of them of covid-19.

In fact, because of the FWs being ring fenced together since end of March, lots of them are now probably even immune to Covid-19 because of herd immunity.

Think about it, all 320k FWs have been ring fenced and all will have been tested before being allowed access to the local community.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Seriously, anyone expecting a second lockdown ?
Old 02-08-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Dont think so! Businesses will die! Phrase 2 will prolonged!
Old 02-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Dont think so. Lawrence Wong got say there wont be a lockdown again. I think Gow cant afford another 100 billion. In a few years time this will be known as a common flu.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Ya... Dun think so.... Other europe countries also never

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1