The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Has anyone visited xiner recently and have an updated fr? Also her place need to safeentry?
Old 16-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Has anyone visited xiner recently and have an updated fr? Also her place need to safeentry?
Visited her a few days after SG went into phase 2. Didn't need to safeentry, overall experience with her still remained the same.
Old 16-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With MLs ... balcony, staircase, kitchen, the condo's gym, the condo's swimming pool

With KTV girl... Cable car to Sentosa

Lol
i thought car considered adventurous already but cable car wew
Old 16-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 6
Zaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZaxk99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol I think the admin just added the bbbj video to her ad?
Was wondering how come the video’s familiar. Saw that exact video in an ad on sgbeautycastle some time back...just can’t remember the name
Old 16-07-2020, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I would not rate them together. Tina is very different and thus I RTM her multiple times and of course she takes a while to build chemistry. CoCo is less SOP, and somehow her overall package got me excited. We want to be excited isn't it?

Just saw the previous MR written about her. Didn't know that bro didn't enjoy the session. Not sure why you call her money face? Because she collected upfront from you? She didn't with me. She did share to me about a particular customer, sure hope the person she told me is not you.. If she collect money from you upfront, it just means your record is not exactly good in the DB, but she took you on because day 1. And please for bros here, I really hate it when they threatened to write bad MRs about them.

Just be objective.

Bros here can try, anyway, if she is good she is good, if she is not, she will be thrown to one corner anyway over time.
COCO managed crack during massage mean?
Old 16-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
COCO managed crack during massage mean?
Don't read too much into this bro, lol. My bone produces the crack sound easily around my waist area. Sigh of relief each time someone does that to my back. Not everyone gets it. She did it just fine. While said, and even though she has a legit certificate, she did emphasise each time she is more of a beautician than a masseuse. She only do a little massage to help out in the shop if short handed. I will be looking for her to do some guasha next time. Not sure if I can continue to patronise her if she is back to doing part time at the shop as my time quite inflexible.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Don't read too much into this bro, lol. My bone produces the crack sound easily around my waist area. Sigh of relief each time someone does that to my back. Not everyone gets it. She did it just fine. While said, and even though she has a legit certificate, she did emphasise each time she is more of a beautician than a masseuse. She only do a little massage to help out in the shop if short handed. I will be looking for her to do some guasha next time. Not sure if I can continue to patronise her if she is back to doing part time at the shop as my time quite inflexible.
Beauticians usually can do very good head and face massage. I'll ask for that if I go.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-co-co/

Browsing through and saw this new lady, decided to commando after taking a long break since CB started. Booking is done easily and location is at purple line and is good for those walking as well as those driving.

Once open door, surprise surprise, it is her no doubt, maybe discount just 5-10%, one of the rare few that didn't photoshopped too much. Her body is great, natural D, good to grab .

Her personality is great, friendly, non-commercial, easy to talk to. However, here's the con, her massage is basically non-existent, press here and there, less than 5 minutes turn over, sensual wise also lacking, just bua here and there abit, pour oil and finish off. Her service was really lacking, abit money face also. All together, I was in and out within 40 minutes, shortchanged. Unlikely to RTM, I believe at $100, there are better value elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers!
Thanks for the commando FR.
She is offering FJ @$150 on another site.
Maybe that is her main focus.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:29 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Post the site leh....then more fun will be spamming out...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/ice-cream-massage/

Hello fellow bros, anyone tried her yet? interesting name.
Save your money ....orange peel tummy and deflated breast. yuck
Old 16-07-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Post the site leh....then more fun will be spamming out...
I thought it is not allowed.
I don’t want to risk being banned or zap to red
It is at the impmm site, laojiao.
Old 16-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought it is not allowed.
I don’t want to risk being banned or zap to red
It is at the impmm site, laojiao.
Hahahaha....got so serious zap to red anot?? I up u later if anyone zap u...

FR just read with a pinch of salt thesedays and not even 1 cent worth lah..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-07-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You and I are the much more adventurous type. I thought non-bed places are par the course till WLs told me that most customers guai guai lie down on bed one.
Because most go for massage mah! I guess we prefer to focus on the sensual and intimacy of our time with the ML.

And to have that, both parties will first connect with soft touches and conversation, it will get romantic and we'll let that emotional physical flow take over... And sometimes that takes us to various places besides the bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
i thought can considered adventurous already but cable car wew
Yalor! Definitely one the highlights of my life. That day all the planets aligned. You know one must-visit places for the KTV girls is Sentosa. So we went, at night, on a weekday, and found ourselves alone in one cable car. We were kissing, we got hot, she was wearing a mini skirt.... Bam! Do note, the car will sway ... Quite a lot. Lol
Old 16-07-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the info on this Coco bro!

Actually her pictures had that FL vibe about it that's why I wasn't too interested.https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3679
Old 16-07-2020, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol wad da flying fark.. You are right, except the price part ($149)..

Everything makes sense now from Pocong’s perspective.. I rarely use that imp site for cross-referencing, but I’ll do so now.. Thanks for the heads-up..

Btw got a sabo kia on her page.. Lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1