The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hmmm this MR very different to previous one by another bro. This makes Coco sound like a hidden gem. Between her and Tina, who do you rate higher?
Old 15-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Interesting.. Quite a different perspective from the earlier FR..

Yeah I'm stoked, cuz of her tits..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lol what's the most unconventional place you played at?
With MLs ... balcony, staircase, kitchen, the condo's gym, the condo's swimming pool

With KTV girl... Cable car to Sentosa

Lol
Old 15-07-2020, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-co-co/

Been a while since I wrote a MR. Couldn't get Carrie after a few tries, maybe not fated with her.
Such a contrasting experience compared to mine. Looks like I got no chemistry.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Such a contrasting experience compared to mine. Looks like I got no chemistry.
Maybe you were one of her earlier customers and SS visited her when she already took into account the feedback she received?

What did you mean earlier by her being a bit money-faced?

Old 15-07-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Hmmm this MR very different to previous one by another bro. This makes Coco sound like a hidden gem. Between her and Tina, who do you rate higher?
I would not rate them together. Tina is very different and thus I RTM her multiple times and of course she takes a while to build chemistry. CoCo is less SOP, and somehow her overall package got me excited. We want to be excited isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Interesting.. Quite a different perspective from the earlier FR..

Yeah I'm stoked, cuz of her tits..
Just saw the previous MR written about her. Didn't know that bro didn't enjoy the session. Not sure why you call her money face? Because she collected upfront from you? She didn't with me. She did share to me about a particular customer, sure hope the person she told me is not you.. If she collect money from you upfront, it just means your record is not exactly good in the DB, but she took you on because day 1. And please for bros here, I really hate it when they threatened to write bad MRs about them.

Just be objective.

Bros here can try, anyway, if she is good she is good, if she is not, she will be thrown to one corner anyway over time.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Seems like need to add coco to my list. Money no enough!!
Old 15-07-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just saw the previous MR written about her. Didn't know that bro didn't enjoy the session. Not sure why you call her money face? Because she collected upfront from you? She didn't with me. She did share to me about a particular customer, sure hope the person she told me is not you..
Hor hor hor.. SGPocong better cum cream!!

Anyway appreciate your FR.. Will find her very soon.. Will also request for tit farking since it's a listed service.. Been a while since I got a satisfying one since ZZ left..

Old 15-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!

Quote:

Just saw the previous MR written about her. Didn't know that bro didn't enjoy the session. Not sure why you call her money face? Because she collected upfront from you? She didn't with me. She did share to me about a particular customer, sure hope the person she told me is not you.. If she collect money from you upfront, it just means your record is not exactly good in the DB, but she took you on because day 1. And please for bros here, I really hate it when they threatened to write bad MRs about them.

Just be objective.

Bros here can try, anyway, if she is good she is good, if she is not, she will be thrown to one corner anyway over time.
Nope. Definitely not me. Well, everyone's session might differs, I just share what I have experienced. I also don't have any personal agenda like trying to break her rice bowl or anything. Happy hunting!
Old 15-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nope. Definitely not me. Well, everyone's session might differs, I just share what I have experienced. I also don't have any personal agenda like trying to break her rice bowl or anything. Happy hunting!
That"s good to hear. Disclaimer again. All experience may differ. Women are sensory creatures. I must have struck pretty good intellectual conversation with her and that got her excited.

btw you haven't explained why you call her money face. I gave her a $100 at the end of the session and she was thankfully receiving it. Today I tipped her because I enjoyed the session.
Old 15-07-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
btw you haven't explained why you call her money face.
Can easily deduce one..

1. He lied about not paying upfront
2. He requested for services not listed on the menu and was quoted prices he didn't agree with
3. They talked about topics regarding money and she came off as a bit of a money-face to him

Take your pick lor..

Old 16-07-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
That"s good to hear. Disclaimer again. All experience may differ. Women are sensory creatures. I must have struck pretty good intellectual conversation with her and that got her excited.

btw you haven't explained why you call her money face. I gave her a $100 at the end of the session and she was thankfully receiving it. Today I tipped her because I enjoyed the session.
Well, she was asking for tips during sensual part, and I didn't ask for anything off the menu. Anyway, again, this was what I experienced. What for I want to smear her and lie about anything? I will stop the discussion here, like I said again, everyone's session differs.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
With MLs ... balcony, staircase, kitchen, the condo's gym, the condo's swimming pool

With KTV girl... Cable car to Sentosa

Lol
You and I are the much more adventurous type. I thought non-bed places are par the course till WLs told me that most customers guai guai lie down on bed one.
Old 16-07-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well, she was asking for tips during sensual part, and I didn't ask for anything off the menu.
Diao.. We're not sending you to the gallows or anything.. Just wanna clear some things up, that's all..

So what you basically said there changes the dynamic of the discussion..

Cheers Bro and no hard feelings..

Old 16-07-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Diao.. We're not sending you to the gallows or anything.. Just wanna clear some things up, that's all..

So what you basically said there changes the dynamic of the discussion..

Cheers Bro and no hard feelings..
I'll stop the discussion on this, if not no end to this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1