The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageSicko View Post
Scary... but I Guess they never wear mask or what if not where got so easy tio.. so far three massage shop kenna.. first is natureland then anqi spa now this.. Guess soon our great Govt might ask the spa to close for the time being le enjoy your massage when you can ba
Nobody tio anything, news did not say. It is only a list of places visited by confirmed cases. Tio or not, any ML or other customer, no one knows.

Close contacts will be identified for QO or SHN. Will it be like the school case? 39 classmate and 11 staff all get sent for covid testing ?

In the list have one mookata place is worse. High chance others at the same table share food with the confirmed case
Old 01-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa....

I think if there's more cases like this I think MPs will be closed... I think those not feeling well please lah... don't go to find MLs lah... get better then go find them... already hold out for that long already few more days would not hurt you... but will hurt everyone else.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

I thoroughly agree. Few more days of abstinence will not make your cock drop off lah. At most, stay home and masturbate lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
... I think those not feeling well please lah... don't go to find MLs lah... get better then go find them... already hold out for that long already few more days would not hurt you... but will hurt everyone else.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Better play safe thn sorry. Cope at home working for months and finally got chance to go site inspection. Its lunchtime and thought of go Chinatown find my fav MILF ML but after reading this thread , decided to U turn and dabao home.

More Spa will get hit if this continue. Be responsible to yourself. The idea of contact tracing and make your family embarrassed I dun think I can risk it! Virus is still out there...and you duno where...

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=
Old 01-07-2020, 07:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A durian stall in Geylang, a spa in Toa Payoh and a Thai eatery in Bukit Batok are among places visited by Covid-19 patients while they were still infectious, said the Ministry of Health on Monday (June 29).

Hmmm.... anyone know what kind and which spa is it in Toa Payoh?
I have not plans to to visit spa for now...

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/co...ok-thai-eatery
Up for good share

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-07-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa....

Quote:
I think if there's more cases like this I think MPs will be closed... I think those not feeling well please lah... don't go to find MLs lah... get better then go find them... already hold out for that long already few more days would not hurt you... but will hurt everyone else.
Absolutely agree with your comment. Up 6 points for your posting.
Old 02-07-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for those who up me...
Old 02-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy spa while you can.. at this rate, gahment may close down MPs as 'selective action'..
Old 03-07-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

These ppl usually asymptomatic.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
elantra is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby8881 View Post
I thoroughly agree. Few more days of abstinence will not make your cock drop off lah. At most, stay home and masturbate lor.
I think some of them don't even know they have since they don't have symptoms. That is the problem. Testing should be made compulsory before making appointments with ML.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
I think some of them don't even know they have since they don't have symptoms. That is the problem. Testing should be made compulsory before making appointments with ML.
Doesn't work...takes about 2 days for the swap results to be out. Having said that it only shows status at times of swap and not thereafter.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
Doesn't work...takes about 2 days for the swap results to be out. Having said that it only shows status at times of swap and not thereafter.

Still prefer to stay away from spa until things become back to pre covid19 ... probably one year later
Old 03-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Agree...

For FL ML I am also thinking hard to go or not to go.... hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Still prefer to stay away from spa until things become back to pre covid19 ... probably one year later
Old 05-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
Jack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJack89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Agree...

For FL ML I am also thinking hard to go or not to go.... hmmm...
Yup bro totally agree ,as we also know ,bro like to visit Spa or mp within which is recommended and cheap ..further more a lot is not doing proper checkin therefore I would advise not to visit mp especially those beauty saloon ..any way price also increase by half ,no point take risk and pay more ..be safe
Old 05-07-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Agree... just have to tahan and look for mrs for massage and fj hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack89 View Post
Yup bro totally agree ,as we also know ,bro like to visit Spa or mp within which is recommended and cheap ..further more a lot is not doing proper checkin therefore I would advise not to visit mp especially those beauty saloon ..any way price also increase by half ,no point take risk and pay more ..be safe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1