The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2020, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How’s your spoken Mandarin? Most ML’s I’ve talked to remarked their customers’ level of Mandarin is either bad or mediocre.. If the ML is able to converse in dialects like Cantonese or Hokkien is an added bonus..

Man oh man speaking of Ai La, I really wonder how she’s doing now..
Mine is OK, ML can understand what I say usually. Occasionally I Mix English and use Google translate as I don't know the Chinese words. Usually if the accent is not strong it is easier to converse. In terms of Geography, As long as ML is from the coastal regions or work at coastal regions like Hainan, Guangzhou, Shanghai areas for example, their accent suit ours generally.

Aila should be doing well I think. I very much doubt she will be back, but never know, these MLs can be Mysterious creatures. Now I just treasure the times I have with RR. She is my only regular since last year with a slight distraction of TB before CNY. Haha. RR is here for very long already, but felt so short because of the CB. Since I was her regular from 2018, you could see her transformation from a SYT to a matured lady. Not looking forward to the dry spell coming up.
Old 30-06-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok what gahment got give us some $$$ during this pandemic..

Those self-employed who qualify for the $9k grant really shiok man..
The $9k SIR is a welcome relief, but it shouldn't be taken as an additional "earnings". Those self employed people should know. IRAS notice of assessment and medisave top up will take back all or more than 9k already. Plus running cost of businesses still has to go on. Its a good relief for 3-5 months of small business. But onwards many SEPs have to innovate and change their business model to survive. Those that can move online, good. Those that still require human touch will be in for a dry spell, just like these MLs.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Ok what gahment got give us some $$$ during this pandemic..

Those self-employed who qualify for the $9k grant really shiok man..
I’m not entitled to government goodies like 9k.
You guys had it good, I think.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Mine is OK, ML can understand what I say usually. Occasionally I Mix English and use Google translate as I don't know the Chinese words. Usually if the accent is not strong it is easier to converse. In terms of Geography, As long as ML is from the coastal regions or work at coastal regions like Hainan, Guangzhou, Shanghai areas for example, their accent suit ours generally.

Aila should be doing well I think. I very much doubt she will be back, but never know, these MLs can be Mysterious creatures. Now I just treasure the times I have with RR. She is my only regular since last year with a slight distraction of TB before CNY. Haha. RR is here for very long already, but felt so short because of the CB. Since I was her regular from 2018, you could see her transformation from a SYT to a matured lady. Not looking forward to the dry spell coming up.

RR was here since 2018? I hadn’t even touched my first ML then!
No wonder when I asked her since when she came to Singapore, her response was to my opinion ... errrrr

Now, I understood her regulars must be quite a bit, eg when she posted her thoughts in her WC last morning, in the evening, she received some sayang stuffs.

Ladies .... men .....

Thanks for sharing once again, bro
Old 30-06-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

By the way, visiting SLG xin xin on the cards.

Any major negatives from the laojiao here for me to lookout for?
I read through the inputs from those who had visited her. Hope won’t be disappointing.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
RR is here for very long already, but felt so short because of the CB. Since I was her regular from 2018, you could see her transformation from a SYT to a matured lady. Not looking forward to the dry spell coming up.
Never knew RR is such a “laojiao” in this scene. Lol. Always thought that she still gives off the SYT vibe that I like a lot and she’s probably one of the few MLs that I can connect well with.

It’s gonna be a dry spell for me too once she goes back... on the bright side, she did tell me that she‘s planning to come back again in future. When that will be, however, is anybody’s guess ...
Old 30-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Sorry, I was not clear.

Ruirui was here in 2018 for her first stint. She RTC end 2018 and came back to SG end 2019 for her second stint. I was referring to the "long" stint from Dec 2019 till July 2020.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
By the way, visiting SLG xin xin on the cards.

Any major negatives from the laojiao here for me to lookout for?
I read through the inputs from those who had visited her. Hope won’t be disappointing.
Give us a good FR when you have tried
Old 30-06-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Never knew RR is such a “laojiao” in this scene. Lol. Always thought that she still gives off the SYT vibe that I like a lot and she’s probably one of the few MLs that I can connect well with.

It’s gonna be a dry spell for me too once she goes back... on the bright side, she did tell me that she‘s planning to come back again in future. When that will be, however, is anybody’s guess ...
Ya i only look for her once this year, i still thought she is very green to this because of her goofy demeanor. 原来是扮猪吃老虎!
Old 30-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Is the newly listed Aimee someone legendary?
Old 30-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

All the threads still dead...not sure if girls on sites are still around....anyone booked ever since phase 2?
Old 30-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AztecM View Post
All the threads still dead...not sure if girls on sites are still around....anyone booked ever since phase 2?
Got one bro spend 1k already lor.
Old 30-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Got one bro spend 1k already lor.
That was fast....time for me to scratch the ol' itch
Old 30-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Keniah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yun-massage/

Anyone try her before ?
Looks too good to be true sia
Old 30-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ya i only look for her once this year, i still thought she is very green to this because of her goofy demeanor. 原来是扮猪吃老虎!
Yes bro, I always fall prey to this kind of girls with cute and goofy personalities lol... But based on my experiences with RR, I gotta say that she seems like a genuinely nice and sincere person. Even a usually introverted person like me can also open up to her haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1