The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Jenny from Emul

OKT: 9/10

Looks: 7/10

Body: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

FJ: 8/10

Painting: 8/10

Fingering: Never do

BBBJ: 7/10

GFE: 8/10.

Damage: 140/90/2

Location is convenient, discrete and no safe entry needed. OKT is responsive after verification. Maybe, with the present of the pandemic, it's affected my Libido. I didn't really enjoy much. Having said that, Cheongsters who like girls with the firm butt or likes to do painting go for it. Jenny is smiley and has good attitude. XMM lovers, do look elsewhere.

RTF: No, will try other gals
What is XMM bro?
Old 28-06-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 7
Jeff567 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJeff567 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django7 View Post
What is XMM bro?
XMM= Xiao Mei Mei
Old 30-06-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Previously took one of emmanuelle's ladies. Today want to book him again and suddenly he didn't reply for 45min.

Is he down and out?
Old 30-06-2020, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Other than RP and Emma, which other stable is operating?
Old 30-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Other than RP and Emma, which other stable is operating?
Zina from a new stable, Empire69

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=777110
Old 30-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Booked Nut from RP last week after reading about the good FRs on her.

Was in need of a good BBBJ + CIM combo and went for her instead despite being a boobs person since there's not much choice anyway in Dome 1. She speaks english so no communication barrier there.

No regrets. Sucked like a pro and exploded in her mouth within minutes because I haven't shot in a while. Leg shaking CIM and she continued sucking the life out of me until I had to tell her to stop because there's nothing left to suck out.

Too bad I didn't have much chemistry with her but left satisfied because I haven't had a good suck in a while. Guess she's leaving very soon.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackzone View Post
After more than 3 months, finally booked a lady.

FR for Nut-RP

First of all, huge thank you to bro RP for allowing me to book after getting ghosted by the other stable. Not sure the reason, maybe my points too low
Anyway, on to the FR.

Met her at a hotel in central area, receptionist did not stop me so its all good. was apprehensive about entering but OKT said to just enter.
Nut is not your usual SYT, body is a bit on the chubby side. but her skin is damn smooth. She also wore make-up when I met her, but could see blemishes. Still, won't reject kind.
She is open to frenching, but you have to initiate. Not very willing to use her tongue too, but will use when you initiate. Told her I was super horny after not fucking for 3 months, so immediately started action once doors closed.
She's obedient, so you just have to tell her what you want. I think she will do everything as advertised. First shot told her to give me a BBBJ, she complied and CIM.
After that she gave me a massage, nothing to shout about but its relaxing. Then told her I'm hungry, went down on her, followed by 69 and then caps on. Fucked her a bit then told her to finish off with a HJ, but she gave me a CIM too.

Overall she's a good catch, worth the $150. However there wasn't much chemistry between me and her, so didn't talk much. Just fuck and go. She also said she'll be leaving soon, as Thailand will be reopen their airports on 1st Jul.
Of course, YMMV, but do try her as she's good at what she does!
very good FR thanks!
Old 01-07-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

general advice, do frequent STD checks even if you don't have symptoms

I do once every 6 mths, its only 1hr of ur time and $60 for an ease of mind.
Old 01-07-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post

At DSC? What test you usually get ?
Old 01-07-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
dessker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdessker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
bowie return to thailand awhile already. 😢
Old 01-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lohkes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Most gone already
Old 01-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantex View Post
At DSC? What test you usually get ?
At DSC, the nurse will ask you some questions and give you a recommendation. But typically it's gonorrhea, syphilis, etc.
HIV, if you didn't raw, they don't advise you to waste money, it's vv low risk. maybe once a year is ok.

Last edited by sammybk; 01-07-2020 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:

Someone downvoted this post saying "dumb fuck". It's quite a common occurrence, but it's really pussy behavior.

Don't like ppl's opinion, yet don't dare to constructively engage in a discussion... only know how to give pointless remarks like this, and always think ppl are "dumb" and you are "smart"... Have you heard of dunning kruger effect?
Old 01-07-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Someone downvoted this post saying "dumb fuck". It's quite a common occurrence, but it's really pussy behavior.

Don't like ppl's opinion, yet don't dare to constructively engage in a discussion... only know how to give pointless remarks like this, and always think ppl are "dumb" and you are "smart"... Have you heard of dunning kruger effect?
have up your original post for this good general advice dont know why people zap
Old 01-07-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post

Just finished my RTF session with her over the last weekend. Scores are still the same except that GFE becomes 10/10 and her bbbj and riding hv improved.

Thanks to many cheongsters who hv liked my FR. I hv decided to share another pic that I hv taken earlier on. Noticed the bunny on her bra? Haha.

Based on what I hv heard from okt, Ning bookings are almost full everyday last week. Seems like a lot of cheongsters din have the habit of sharing their experiences in this thread or want to keep her for rtf sessions. Haha. For those who are still keen to try, I think u need to hurry as she is leaving in a week time.

Enjoy!!

Waiting for stock like Ning to return....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1