The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
There is an idiot here who think highly of coffeshop selling cigarettes but looks down on illegal cigarette seller. HAHAHAHAHA...both selling cigarette leh.
When the illegal cig seller or illegal pimp is thrown into the detention cell, the latter two got a chance to enjoy Changi prison beds and food. Till then, everyone will know who got the last laugh .... Only idiotic clown like you couldn't see the consequence of being a illegal online pimp. Bwahahaha!!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHAHAHA DOG SHIT FROM 1654A SHOWING OFF HIS STUPIDITY AGAIN. HAHAHAHAHA...GL OKT can walk on the street but illegal pimp cannot. Illegal pimp got harm and kill ppl ah? HAHAHAHA...FUCK BRAIN IS FUCK BRAIN.

Don't expect an idiot who picks up golf balls for a living to make much sense. hahaha.
Only idiotic fool like you wanna be a illegal Online pimp ...... You graduated from being an OKT runner of L2047/1649 to an illegal online pimp, only idiotic fool has such 'credentials' on their resume. Bwahahahaha ...... Lastly, I look down on you, 123hu!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-05-2020, 04:41 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Only idiotic fool like you wanna be a illegal Online pimp ...... You graduated from being an OKT runner of L2047/1649 to an illegal online pimp, only idiotic fool has such 'credentials' on their resume. Bwahahahaha ...... Lastly, I look down on you, 123hu!
STILL A FUCK BRAIN. HAHAHAHA
Old 22-05-2020, 04:43 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
When the illegal cig seller or illegal pimp is thrown into the detention cell, the latter two got a chance to enjoy Changi prison beds and food. Till then, everyone will know who got the last laugh .... Only idiotic clown like you couldn't see the consequence of being a illegal online pimp. Bwahahaha!!
Boy boy, no ablity to make anything happen, threaten again, ah? HAHAHAH FUCK YOU.
Old 22-05-2020, 04:55 PM
SamSter

MAXPRIEST IS VERY BITTER AND JEALOUS OF ONLINE PIMP BECAUSE HE ONCE TRIED TO ADVERTISE FOR EX- GL MSIA WL AS FREELANCE BUT THEY SACKED HIM BECAUSE HE IS A FAILURE.

Hahahahahahaha
Old 23-05-2020, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Another redundant and useless post from you again! I prefer OKT not to know me at all due to the obvious. Lastly, OKT in GL is positioned in the lowest rung of the society albeit they are making a living without killing or harming ppl, and could still raise their heads up when walking on street but I can't say the same for an illegal online pimp like 123hu. You are a domestic worker of L2036 and hence, the GL OKTs are important to you as they are your potential bosses. Let say one day you dun work for L2036, you may need to find a job with another OKT. As for me, I dun give a damn who the hell are the OKTs as I am the paying customers! Understand, Dumbo?!

Looks like you are another dumbo who dun know exactly where the OKT stands versus the punters.

Hey you f off I heard you have a very bad name in GL from both OKT and girls.

So what I am a helper? You are nothing to me. I challenge you report to AV lor

Last edited by Billylai80; 23-05-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old 23-05-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
This is so well worded, it feels good and bad at the same time
Thank you for your compliment bro Thedeathknight....
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dumbo, 1654A has another unit at 1658B. Moreover, OKT Hwa owned these two units. Whereas, L2036 and L0819 OKTs have to rent the shops. So which OKT has the better take home profit?
Ah Hwa dunno who are you. Ah hwa buy two unit is not a big deal. Can he buy 2036 or 819?

Last edited by Billylai80; 24-05-2020 at 01:24 PM.
Old 25-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
STILL A FUCK BRAIN. HAHAHAHA
Bro dun be so angry with that fool (Max priest). He is only a crazy man. Many OKT know his bad things and many girls even dun want to service him
Old 26-05-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Many ppl are going to lose their jobs and many bizs are going to fold. GL OKT had a privilege for many decades and can go find other jobs, like everybody else. You want GL to re-open and spread virus just so that GL OKTs can continue their privileged status and Ah Peks to fuck because no money for FL? Wait long long.

GL provides very few jobs to locals, does not pay much tax to govt except personal, is a slum, only Ah Peks will miss it and morally questionable. You think there is any possibility to let bus loads of foreigners in to earn money at the risk of virus because the Ah Peks cannot control? No chance. If GL OKT no money to re-open end of the yr, fold.

While it is nonetheless an industry, it's impact on the economy is insignifcant. The country will come to absolutely no harm if there is no GL forever. It may even be better. The Ah Peks can stop wasting their CPF money on GL.

You can start a crowdfund to save GL OKT, see how much you will collect. If even you don't wish to pay, you can forget any help from elsewhere.

Reality check, please. Prostitution is illegal in most developed countries. Time for Spore to move on. Maybe a few houses can remain for GL to be part of a heritage trail.
Then where are all those single desperate testosterone filled male going to release? You want rape incidents to be rampant? Like in India? Just coz you have erectile dysfunction then you call go close down geylang? You can't "do it" so you don't want others to as well? Better business for your FLs? LOL.
Old 26-05-2020, 05:16 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Then where are all those single desperate testosterone filled male going to release? You want rape incidents to be rampant? Like in India? Just coz you have erectile dysfunction then you call go close down geylang? You can't "do it" so you don't want others to as well? Better business for your FLs? LOL.

1. Get educated.
2. GL is NOT for the prevention of rape. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
3. If you want to ANYHOW link rape crime and GL, PLEASE FUCKING GOOGLE and check.
4. Those who want to have sex can find a GF/ Wife/ FL. Losers like you who can only get laid if you pay and can only afford $50 is not anybody's problem.

RAPE STATISTICS HAVE GONE DOWN over the years AS MORE GL HOUSE CLOSE. Stupid fuck, can anyhow link in this way? But since YOU like to be stupid, then all the more we should close down GL immediately.

You see me clap my hand. You see a bird fly past. You conclude that because I clap my hand the bird fly past. Moron.

FUCKER, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE AND GET EDUCATED.

I did say ppl who can only afford $50 for a fuck must be poor and uneducated.
Old 26-05-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kingdrogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
1. Get educated.
2. GL is NOT for the prevention of rape. YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID.
3. If you want to ANYHOW link rape crime and GL, PLEASE FUCKING GOOGLE and check.
4. Those who want to have sex can find a GF/ Wife/ FL. Losers like you who can only get laid if you pay and can only afford $50 is not anybody's problem.

RAPE STATISTICS HAVE GONE DOWN over the years AS MORE GL HOUSE CLOSE. Stupid fuck, can anyhow link in this way? But since YOU like to be stupid, then all the more we should close down GL immediately.

You see me clap my hand. You see a bird fly past. You conclude that because I clap my hand the bird fly past. Moron.

FUCKER, LEARN TO USE GOOGLE AND GET EDUCATED.

I did say ppl who can only afford $50 for a fuck must be poor and uneducated.
Bro, you may be right about some things, but calm down. I know it can be frustrating when you have so many people who speak confidently about everything; just make the point and move along, you'll sleep better at night.

And, to the other guy who said GL is for rape prevention -- no, it's for controlling an illegal trade, which will exist anyway if not controlled and giving the WL's more rights.

I've seen this thing about rape and GL too often in this forum. FYI, if you force fuck a WL even if you paid and she changes her mind, that's also rape (she can speak to AV and get you convicted, given that she is educated enough to know her rights; a thai WL who used to be an ex-banker did just that). You have a brain, when you decide to fuck anyway, that's when it's rape. It's not like it's impossible for you to stop, you made a decision. I've heard nightmare stories of smelly guys with piercings treat some of these women like less than human beings, some pounding them for hours on end. The OKT apparently doesn't care sometimes, because it's a paying customer, and just asks the girl to get herself fixed.

Last edited by kingdrogo; 26-05-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
Anyway, intel in that gl is going to open in august 😪
if it’s true

confirm gl endgame
Old 27-05-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
if it’s true

confirm gl endgame
you want pie fresh from the oven. Those who is left on the shelf since March already turn moldy
Old 18-06-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Wow, 1st thread post in 2017, ppl still fighting in 2020 lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1