The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2020, 03:25 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE CHEN FEI TO GET FREE RAW.

HAHAHAHAHA...KNN Shit man, this loser is pure entertainment. I look at this unemployed fuck face...HAHAHAHA
Who here wanna to declare themselves to OKT and WL as MaxLanjiaoKia? Can get raw leh!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I swear I don't know how you can be even more stupid than I thought possible. No wonder can't get a job.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
You think ppl believe your fuck condo and expat story then good for you loh. HAHAHAHA...

I don't bother to rebut you because it's too weak, doesn't require one and I'm enjoying the show of you putting in so much effort to save your fuck face. HAHAHAHA Why waste time on an online nick when we can laugh at the motherfucker clown Chen Fei IN REAL LIFE?

There! That's the expat condo borrow car clown! HAHAHAA
As I said, doesn't matter ... I shall let all the discerning samsters here to judge ... I have been around more than a decade and hence, I have seen enough in here ...

Suggest your beloved buddy, joker88 & you to act smarter, come up with more solid evidence to continue this war ... U lie also do not know how to lie intelligently ... I have seen so much holes in your shit so far .. One classic example uttered by you is, "Feige contracted STD and made 1654 business plummet ..." Do you know how stupid you look when u said this?!

I can't stop laughing at your stupidity ... Bwahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You think ppl believe your fuck condo and expat story then good for you loh. HAHAHAHA...

I don't bother to rebut you because it's too weak, doesn't require one and I'm enjoying the show of you putting in so much effort to save your fuck face. HAHAHAHA Why waste time on an online nick when we can laugh at the motherfucker clown Chen Fei IN REAL LIFE?

There! That's the expat condo borrow car clown! HAHAHAA
Well, u can say what you want since I can't control your mouth and fingers ...

The bottomline is, u are an illegal online pimp ... I look down on you!

Bwahahaha ....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 03:34 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
As I said, doesn't matter ... I shall let all the discerning samsters here to judge ... I have been around more than a decade and hence, I have seen enough in here ...

Suggest your beloved buddy, joker88 & you to act smarter, come up with more solid evidence to continue this war ... U lie also do not know how to lie intelligently ... I have seen so much holes in your shit so far .. One classic example uttered by you is, "Feige contracted STD and made 1654 business plummet ..." Do you know how stupid you look when u said this?!

I can't stop laughing at your stupidity ... Bwahahaha ...
Who cares about the opinion of a 50yr old loser that nobody wants to hire?

I'm more than happy to let ppl decide if you share a condo with an expat whom, don't forget the detail, you ask for persmission if you can drive to GL. ONLY A FUCKING MORON would come out with a story like that. But then you are a moron for entertainment lah.

Yah we all know this forum is your sad fuck life ah. You're the ONLY ONE with a paid thread to write FRs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 17-05-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who cares about the opinion of a 50yr old loser that nobody wants to hire?

I'm more than happy to let ppl decide if you share a condo with an expat whom, don't forget the detail, you ask for persmission if you can drive to GL. ONLY A FUCKING MORON would come out with a story like that. But then you are a moron for entertainment lah.

Yah we all know this forum is your sad fuck life ah. You're the ONLY ONE with a paid thread to write FRs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
When you start to lose in an argument, you begin to behave in a deranged fashion and gonna turn into an insane clown .... Nothing solid to rebut at all except vulgarities ... Oops, almost forgot you are merely an online pimp ... Like mother like son ... Bwahahaha!!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-05-2020 at 03:48 PM.
Old 17-05-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

All honourable samsters,

Here is another incidence on 123hu hurling brutal vulgarities against baotohk's mother ...

Do you think we should respect this individual? Honestly from the bottom of your heart, what do you think, Joker88??

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
He is aunties Son so technically not a staff. So he’s very upset when you call her Cheebye.

She has cheebye but not a cheebye so you must make it clear to avoid misunderstanding
Quote:
Yes must be clear. FOUR EYES FUCK FACE, your mother is a fucking LAO JI BAI who gave birth to a WL's public toilet. Your lao ji bai mother damn cursed give birth to a son that WL's all use for some easy money. Clear?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 17-05-2020, 04:17 PM
SamSter

1. WHY DOES FEI GE HATE 2036?
2. WHY DID 1654A BUSINESS PLUMMET SO BAD, FAR WORSE THAN OTHER HOUSES?

These two are actually related. It is well-known in GL that Chen Fei has recurring Syphilis. Ppl don't want to say only.

Quote:
Absolutely ... I believe the newbie WLs from 2036 were fine in terms of attitude and service during a week or so into their job but after working there for a few weeks or a few months, the rotten eggs influenced the newbies ... in no time, they became highly commercialized and started to cut corners when the punters rtf. It is not wrong to behave that way ... it is entirely their prerogative to do so. That’s why the newbies from recent batch (from this shop) can’t sustain after a few weeks or so. OKT partner, David doesn’t give a damn to his whores and tends to behave in a Laissez-faire fashion. This David fella sometime offended customers as he has somewhat poor PR. He offended a couple of my buddies though he didn’t really offend me.

WLs from 1606, 1608, 54A, 2831A, 1667, 1669, etc are more reliable and one could get more bang for the bucks.
The reason why Chen Fei has a grudge against Shuai Ge is because Shuai Ge asked him to get lost. That's why he always attack their WLs, billylai and sore over Shuai Ge's Mercs. You can look through the forum, you can always see Chen Fei making snide remarks against the house. Anyone would be able to guess that something must have happened. Something DID happen.

About 3 years back, Chen Fei went to 2036. The WL noticed there was blood coming out from his lanjiao and sores. She was very pissed and immediately put on condom. Chen Fei tried to hide his Syphilis by showering alone and ask her to switch off lights. Despite his lanjiao having sores and bleeding, she told Fei Ge she would still be willing to handjob with condom and ask him to come back when he is cured.

Fei Ge's ego got bruised and threatened her that he will write shit about the house. He did his usual bragging, "Do you know who I am?" The WL immediately went downstairs. She screamed and shouted in front of everybody in the lounge that this motherfucker Chen Fei's lanjiao is rotten and threatened her. Shuai Ge no need talk so much and ask him to get lost and don't come back. Everybody who knows Shuai Ge knows that he is polite. The WL was shaken by the incident and disgusted by what she saw. She was crying in the lounge. Fei Ge thought what he can do in 1654A he can also do in other houses. This is the reason why Chen Fei hates 2036 and has an axe to grind.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT 1654A LETS FEI GE RAW THEIR HOUSEGIRLS IN EXCHANGE FOR FAKE FRS

Quote:
Sure, raw fuck is my favourite... Bwahahaha!
Customers and WLs who were there soon spread the word. Everyone know it was Chen Fei. But it was kept 'quiet' because these are the things you don't say openly. Since already 3 years, I think it's okay to reveal openly. I was definitely not the first to know of this incident. This is also why Fei Ge rarely goes to other houses. He knows he is marked. Fei Ge hates 2036 because in his mind, they did not give him respect and picha his lobang. When actually, they did not really do much. He fucked himself up. Getting kicked out was too much for him even though he was in the wrong, and he made it a point to get revenge online.

When news of what happened broke out, everybody avoided 1654A. Partly because they felt Chen Fei was too much and partly because no point taking the risk.
Yes it's true that from 3yrs ago, 1654A's WL look like dogs and that's partly the reason ppl stopped going. But it's not like other houses had beauties. There must be an EXTRA reason why 1654A biz plummeted worse than others during this period. The extra reason is everybody knows Fei Ge goes to 1654A to fuck raw and better to be safe than sorry. Of course, such things cannot say out loud.

1654A became so desperate they even raised the cut to 100/50 to attract WLs. Of course the public relations statement is want to find better WLs for customers. hahaha..sure. But the real reason is their reputation stinks too bad already and no WL want to come. You can go today and see despite giving a bigger cut, apart from Angel, the rest? Something is seriously wrong. The issue was NOT about money.

The issue is that everybody know that 1654A and Chen Fei had a longstanding arrangement. Chen Fei will go to 1654A to raw the WLs there and write FRs. When this incident confirmed that Chen Fei is dirty, WLs did not want to work at 1654A and customers all avoided. Anyway 1654A WLs cmi, no point taking the risk. The WLs really share a lot of info among themselves. And no one wanted to work at 1654A for fear they have to raw boss friend, Chen Fei with STD. Even before this big blow up, there were already some incidents and reports that his lanjiao got problem. This incident just confirmed everything. This is why 1654A had to take a smaller cut otherwise they would not be able to get WLs at all.

Chen Fei has done many other things before. The incident at 2036 is only one of many shit things he has done. Will share more when I have time but the good thing about all this is people do know who he is in real life.

Last edited by 123hu; 17-05-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old 17-05-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
chen Fei
It's bad when someone syphillis go raw. These are underground.

What u want govt to do? Do u want to voice out in meet the People's session? Who's voice is louder? The wet marker ppl or u pimps and chickens? At most spf sweep the geyland streets on more freq basis.

Get real! If u dun understand this, then good luck to you, i rest my case.
Old 17-05-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That joker88 bugger who pretends to be an angel said that we should all not use vulgarities against our parents, just read below post by 123hu
……………..
Hello, Chen Fei or Fei Ge (FG).

Please read this carefully before you bark at me like a mad dog again.

Since you have admitted that you are FG, I will address you by this name.

Are you illiterate or you don understand my post??
Let me state one last time and I do not want to re-visit this issue again.
Please read my previous post carefully and do not ask the same question again.

As I mentioned to bro SL, my post is about Chen Fei and I did not mentioned any nicks in my post.

I said we should not use vulgarities against parents if we still want to keep our respect and dignity.
So if Chen Fei chose to lose his respect and dignity then he can do that.
In my post it is all about Fei Ge and me and not about others do or don't do.

What others want to do is not of my concern.
Others want to hurled vulgarities and curse people is their prerogative.
In my post, I did not say other people cannot do that?
Please don put words into my mouth.

So, please don keep asking me stupid questions about why other ppl is also doing this.

Next, please get it into your mind one last time.

Whether it is joker88 or 123hu or Max_Priest, it is just three nicks in cyberspace SBF posting.
We do not know each other except Fei Ge whom you have claim ownership.

It is just a nick la, please.
Nobody knows who the Joker is? Not even Batman knows?
If you know, please give Batman a ring.
But becos of historical events and GL publicity, everyone knows how Fei Ge aka Chen Fei looks like.

So it is only your nick and his nick posting and then your nick and my nick posting.
So please get it clear that it is two different matter.
Do not mix them together. I will leave you to settle your scores with him then I will settle mine with Fei Ge.

I know now you have a big squabble to settle with another nick.
I don't take advantage of you when you are busy.
And please don drag me in and say what buddy and what bugger and so on......

I said one more time, all three nicks do not know each other and nobody is nobody's buddy.

None of us claim that we are buddies and so please do not say I am his buddy or he is my buddy.

Your squabble with him has nothing to do with FG attacking my character.

FG attacked my character and so I am defending my character and all my posts are to show other bros what is FG's character.

Many bros have contributed their anecdotes to this Fei Ge Memoirs and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone.
I am sorry that I may not have enuf time to reply every PM.

Now that you are making numerous posts a day, many bros are getting to know Fei Ge better and better and eventually I may not need to add those redundant info into The Memoirs.

Please continue to post more and more so that all bros can have a better and better understanding of FG's character and the things he did during the last decade in GL.

What FG did is oredi history and he cannot and will not be able to erase it anymore.

He can only dispute or offer reasons for them which will make the matter worse.

This will also save me a lot of effort finishing The Memoirs.

Please keep me out of your squabble with him and don say that I am his beloved buddy.

What vulgarities he use and what he do are his own actions and he is not acting under my instructions.

I will let you settle your scores with him alone and remember, please do not drag me into this becos I have my own issues to settle with FG.

Quote:
………………………….....

Do you think we should respect this individual?

Honestly from the bottom of your heart, what do you think, Joker88?
I think I have made myself very clear up there and I think I do not need to answer these questions again.

I am not the boss in SBF and I am not here to comment on other nick's character.

I am only commenting and posting on Chen Fei's character in order to defend his attack on my character.

I will not interfere with your squabble with another nick and please keep me out of it becos I have nothing to do with that. If you are not happy with my post, please direct at me and don quote me in your squabble with him and also, please don hurled vulgarities at me if you still want to keep your last respect & dignity before it is gone forever.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-05-2020, 08:59 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
It's bad when someone syphillis go raw. These are underground.

What u want govt to do? Do u want to voice out in meet the People's session? Who's voice is louder? The wet marker ppl or u pimps and chickens? At most spf sweep the geyland streets on more freq basis.

Get real! If u dun understand this, then good luck to you, i rest my case.
I don't expect the govt to do anything. At the end of the day, 1654As WLs go back extremely fast, 1/2 of newbies go back when they barely started. $100 per session also no interest. No surprise at all to those who know why. What ppl want to do, the consequences are there.

I did weigh whether to reveal but since the blowup was 3 yrs ago and there is a dog begging to be kicked, I obliged.

Last edited by 123hu; 17-05-2020 at 09:20 PM.
Old 18-05-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

The Sacrifice

Too many spermies
In our bodies

We are bloating
Our gal pals are hurting
Humanity is suffering
Senior samsters are fighting

The Gods demand a sacrifice

If humanity defeats this Covid zombie
In the six months of this year
Abstain from temptation I will
For six months of that year
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Chen Fei or Fei Ge (FG).

Since you have admitted that you are FG, I will address you by this name.

Are you illiterate or you don understand my post??
Let me state one last time and I do not want to re-visit this issue again.
Please read my previous post carefully and do not ask the same question again.

I said we should not use vulgarities against parents if we still want to keep our respect and dignity.
So if Chen Fei chose to lose his respect and dignity then he can do that.
In my post it is all about Fei Ge and me and not about others do or don't do.

What others want to do is not of my concern.
Others want to hurled vulgarities and curse people is their prerogative.
In my post, I did not say other people cannot do that?
Please don put words into my mouth.
Hello, joker88, no longer you name yourself as joker, as you really look like a clown with almost zero IQ in fighting this war .... Bwahahaha!

So you wanna set double standard that your beloved buddy 123hu could fuck ppl parents and others cannot fuck his parents? U are a fucking idiot to think that way ... It is also my prerogative to fuck 123hu or his parents as he doesn't deserve any respect from me! Period!
Quote:
So, please don keep asking me stupid questions about why other ppl is also doing this.

Next, please get it into your mind one last time.
Well, this isn't stupid question ... All I can say is, you nothing more to rebut on this subject ...

Do not forget to transfer me the $5k you promised after you have verified the matter re licensed Brothel. Bwahahaha!

Quote:
Whether it is joker88 or 123hu or Max_Priest, it is just three nicks in cyberspace SBF posting.
We do not know each other except Fei Ge whom you have claim ownership.

It is just a nick la, please.
Nobody knows who the Joker is? Not even Batman knows?
If you know, please give Batman a ring.
But becos of historical events and GL publicity, everyone knows how Fei Ge aka Chen Fei looks like.
So it is only your nick and his nick posting and then your nick and my nick posting.
So please get it clear that it is two different matter.
Do not mix them together. I will leave you to settle your scores with him then I will settle mine with Fei Ge.
You are still not very savvy and smart .... Tsk Tsk ...

Do you think majority of the WLs or OKT know exactly how Feige looks like? Well, perhaps from those hearsay, plucked from the sky and speculation from clowns like you or 123hu. That I can bet with my assets. Do you think any punters recognize Feige when he walks on GL street or inside a GL shop? Are you aware that Feige or Chen Fei is also another fictitious name? Albeit he has a more colorful persona than you and 123hu put together. He is a legend of GL! Bwahahaha ...

Thats why I said before and I say again, you do not have solid facts and evidence to support your fight against me. You think you shame me or Feigei per se? Perhaps in your next life ... I have been around more than a decade in SBF and I have fought so many wars ... But I will still prevail in the end ... Bwahahaha ... You and 123hu are purely dumbo and naive ... Bwahahaha!

Quote:
Your squabble with him has nothing to do with FG attacking my character.

FG attacked my character and so I am defending my character and all my posts are to show other bros what is FG's character.
It has no impact on me ... whether Feige or max_priest, it is only an online persona ... U could continue waste your time .... At the end of the day, I am still around, fucking GL WLs, Spa ML, FL, etc. Bwahahahaa ...

Quote:
Many bros have contributed their anecdotes to this Fei Ge Memoirs and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone.
I am sorry that I may not have enuf time to reply every PM.

Now that you are making numerous posts a day, many bros are getting to know Fei Ge better and better and eventually I may not need to add those redundant info into The Memoirs.
Sure, you could carry on consoling yourself as you have no solid ammunition to fight or shame me ... All of what you uttered so far are pure speculation, hearsay, plucked from the sky ... etc. Nothing solid and concrete to shame me at all ... Bwahahaha ... As the saying goes, it is a situation of "the blind leading the blind ..." Bwahahaha

Quote:
Please continue to post more and more so that all bros can have a better and better understanding of FG's character and the things he did during the last decade in GL.

What FG did is oredi history and he cannot and will not be able to erase it anymore.
This nonsense carries not weight at all, so I skip ...

Quote:
Please keep me out of your squabble with him and don say that I am his beloved buddy.

What vulgarities he use and what he do are his own actions and he is not acting under my instructions.
I will continue to associate you with him as you two are recognized as tag team ....

I remember 123hu grilled you left and right and mocked at you for failing to french kiss most of the WLs @ L1606 ... Strangely, you two became the best of buddies over nite ... He even address u as "bro" now ... Bwahaha ...

Joker88, I noticed you are very envious of Dpower for having the opportunities to french kiss so many WLs ... U even accused many samsters of writing fake FR and promoters, for example, Doomas via PM among your buddies ... After so many years in SBF, you still do not understand the protocols and human variables ... Tsk Tsk!

Don't be envious, if you dun have the looks and charismatic flair, just tip generously lah! For once, I agree wholeheartedly with 123hu bugger re your situation ... Bwahahaha!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-05-2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old 18-05-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

This is another typical example of the online pimp 123hu loves to use hearsay info, speculation and anything he could pluck from the sky to insinuate samsters. 123hu has no solid evidence and grounds to argue ... Even though I am not a fan of bronzegod, I do not think Bronzegod will resort to this kinda nonsense ...

123hu said feige contracted STD and made L1654A business plummeted ... FYI, 1654A is one of the biggest shops and one of the shops that has the best business since day 1 (pre-Covid19), hence, how could L1654A business plummeted? You are so damn stupid to listen to others without verifying ... Oops, afterall you are merely an online Pimp with almost zero IQ ... Bwahahaha ...

Quote:
I've heard some funny stories about Bronzemoron but this is one of the funniest yet. Thks to to the bro msged me.

OKT asked you pay money upfront, you didn't want to but he insisted. After you went into the room and fucked the WL, you asked her if she can lend you money first because actually you no money and wanted to owe the OKT first.

WAHAHAHAHA....fuck you're really shameless. No money next time don't call la. Fucking disgusting pig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
See? I never argue with you, but you yourself wanna come here and make up more stories.

Tsk tsk tsk.

I guess I will let you continue your nonsense as long as no one is harmed, especially other innocent parties that aren’t involved.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-05-2020, 12:49 PM
SamSter

Quote:
This is another typical example of the online pimp 123hu loves to use hearsay info, speculation and anything he could pluck from the sky to insinuate samsters. 123hu has no solid evidence and grounds to argue ... Even though I am not a fan of bronzegod, I do not think Bronzegod will resort to this kinda nonsense ...

123hu said feige contracted STD and made L1654A business plummeted ... FYI, 1654A is one of the biggest shops and one of the shops that has the best business since day 1 (pre-Covid19), hence, how could L1654A business plummeted? You are so damn stupid to listen to others without verifying ... Oops, afterall you are merely an online Pimp with almost zero IQ ... Bwahahaha ...
Are you Chen Fei? How come you know it's hearsay? Who are you? What you know? Chen Fei problem or your problem? The incident was well witnsessed.

Biggest house? Big fucking deal you braggart. Everybody here know that 1654A WLs look like shit for the past 3 years and had to offer WLs 100/50.

Fuck off and go find your next Toyota to rent lah.
Old 18-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. WHY DOES FEI GE HATE 2036?
2. WHY DID 1654A BUSINESS PLUMMET SO BAD, FAR WORSE THAN OTHER HOUSES?

These two are actually related. It is well-known in GL that Chen Fei has recurring Syphilis. Ppl don't want to say only.

The reason why Chen Fei has a grudge against Shuai Ge is because Shuai Ge asked him to get lost. That's why he always attack their WLs, billylai and sore over Shuai Ge's Mercs. You can look through the forum, you can always see Chen Fei making snide remarks against the house. Anyone would be able to guess that something must have happened. Something DID happen.

About 3 years back, Chen Fei went to 2036. The WL noticed there was blood coming out from his lanjiao and sores. She was very pissed and immediately put on condom. Chen Fei tried to hide his Syphilis by showering alone and ask her to switch off lights. Despite his lanjiao having sores and bleeding, she told Fei Ge she would still be willing to handjob with condom and ask him to come back when he is cured.

Fei Ge's ego got bruised and threatened her that he will write shit about the house. He did his usual bragging, "Do you know who I am?" The WL immediately went downstairs. She screamed and shouted in front of everybody in the lounge that this motherfucker Chen Fei's lanjiao is rotten and threatened her. Shuai Ge no need talk so much and ask him to get lost and don't come back. Everybody who knows Shuai Ge knows that he is polite. The WL was shaken by the incident and disgusted by what she saw. She was crying in the lounge. Fei Ge thought what he can do in 1654A he can also do in other houses. This is the reason why Chen Fei hates 2036 and has an axe to grind.

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT 1654A LETS FEI GE RAW THEIR HOUSEGIRLS IN EXCHANGE FOR FAKE FRS

Customers and WLs who were there soon spread the word. Everyone know it was Chen Fei. But it was kept 'quiet' because these are the things you don't say openly. Since already 3 years, I think it's okay to reveal openly. I was definitely not the first to know of this incident. This is also why Fei Ge rarely goes to other houses. He knows he is marked. Fei Ge hates 2036 because in his mind, they did not give him respect and picha his lobang. When actually, they did not really do much. He fucked himself up. Getting kicked out was too much for him even though he was in the wrong, and he made it a point to get revenge online.

When news of what happened broke out, everybody avoided 1654A. Partly because they felt Chen Fei was too much and partly because no point taking the risk.
Yes it's true that from 3yrs ago, 1654A's WL look like dogs and that's partly the reason ppl stopped going. But it's not like other houses had beauties. There must be an EXTRA reason why 1654A biz plummeted worse than others during this period. The extra reason is everybody knows Fei Ge goes to 1654A to fuck raw and better to be safe than sorry. Of course, such things cannot say out loud.

1654A became so desperate they even raised the cut to 100/50 to attract WLs. Of course the public relations statement is want to find better WLs for customers. hahaha..sure. But the real reason is their reputation stinks too bad already and no WL want to come. You can go today and see despite giving a bigger cut, apart from Angel, the rest? Something is seriously wrong. The issue was NOT about money.

The issue is that everybody know that 1654A and Chen Fei had a longstanding arrangement. Chen Fei will go to 1654A to raw the WLs there and write FRs. When this incident confirmed that Chen Fei is dirty, WLs did not want to work at 1654A and customers all avoided. Anyway 1654A WLs cmi, no point taking the risk. The WLs really share a lot of info among themselves. And no one wanted to work at 1654A for fear they have to raw boss friend, Chen Fei with STD. Even before this big blow up, there were already some incidents and reports that his lanjiao got problem. This incident just confirmed everything. This is why 1654A had to take a smaller cut otherwise they would not be able to get WLs at all.

Chen Fei has done many other things before. The incident at 2036 is only one of many shit things he has done. Will share more when I have time but the good thing about all this is people do know who he is in real life.
This is another fruitless attempt to shame feige or me with this fabricated story ... Believe it or not, I definitely wasn't the one in your story (whether fabricated or not) ...

Read my FR not long before the CB, I have visited L2036 ... I Do Not hate L2036 OKT Asst David or L2036 ... However, I have criticized many of L2036 WL for lack of solid service .. .I wasn't the only one who said that .... Many samsters said the same, example TheBigBadBird ... Billy who is a domestic worker of L2036 and ex-domestic worker of L0819 is not pleased that I criticized his shop WLs due to the obvious ... I also criticized OKT David for lack of customer service albeit he didn't offended me directly but my buddies ...

All I can say is, you love to use hearsay info, speculation and anything you could pluck from the sky to insinuate samsters ... No impact on me at all albeit your story could be real but that guy was not me ... I heard about a similar incident that the punter was not allowed to leave till he compensated the WL but I am not sure if it was from L2036 a few years ago ...

This shows that you know nothing if you think L1654A has poor business ... I have no time to clarify on this matter. Go and ask other seasoned samsters, OKT or your beloved OKT Ah Seng ... If you know nothing, better to STFU, that will make u look better ... Your stupidity really betray you! Bwahaahaha ...

Pimp 123hu, do not simply use hearsay stories to insinuate others without solid evidence ... TBH, I can tell you I will still visit L2036 as I have a WL whom I have not tried and I would love to try ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-05-2020 at 01:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1