The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Corporal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Thank you for sharing this video.

This certainly brings back memories.

Been such a long time since last stepped into Hatyai....
Dead town ?
Old 07-05-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 4
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
Dead town ?
should be quite a dead town now since a sizeable portion of the nightlife are contributed by Malaysians.

With MCO still in place, doubt there any activities going on there.

Also, Singapore has CB in place, tourist crowd from Singapore should be virtually zero.

Maybe I am wrong?
Old 07-05-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
should be quite a dead town now since a sizeable portion of the nightlife are contributed by Malaysians.

Also, Singapore has CB in place, tourist crowd from Singapore should be virtually zero.

Maybe I am wrong?
Pictures share by my hatyai friends show the town and outskirts area technically deserted.
Old 07-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Corporal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Maybe I am wrong?
No tourists. All local effected.
Old 08-05-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Maybe I am wrong?
are you saying that there Singaporens able to bribe their way out to travel to Thailand during this time ?
Old 08-05-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
are you saying that there Singaporens able to bribe their way out to travel to Thailand during this time ?
Well, I am sure there are resourceful Singaporeans who are able to get there.

Just that I am not one of them.

Potentially since there is over supply of puyings, whoever is out cheonging there will have the advantage.

Cheers!

Last edited by BotakBunny; 08-05-2020 at 07:54 AM. Reason: incomplete sentence
Old 14-05-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Knockout Pub & Restaurant Songkhla.

Old 14-05-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Knockout Single Night Party

Old 20-05-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
Sawadicup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope that the Thai gov can open all flight to Thailand by July.
Old 22-05-2020, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawadicup View Post
Hope that the Thai gov can open all flight to Thailand by July.
As of now, it looks like there is a good chance that international flights will resume after June 30:

https://www.ttgasia.com/2020/05/18/thailands-extended-flight-ban-draws-mixed-trade-reactions/

Keeping fingers crossed....

Last edited by BotakBunny; 22-05-2020 at 05:40 AM. Reason: webpage link did not appear
Old 22-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As of now, it looks like there is a good chance that international flights will resume after June 30:

https://www.ttgasia.com/2020/05/18/thailands-extended-flight-ban-draws-mixed-trade-reactions/

I think important is not able resume flight is the 14 days SHN thing. NO point u go happy then reach there need to 14 days SHN then back to the country another 14days then what the point?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Likely they will opened to china, korea and jap first as these 3 and the top 3 country to generate thai income.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-05-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

DANGER KEEP OUT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think important is not able resume flight is the 14 days SHN thing. NO point u go happy then reach there need to 14 days SHN then back to the country another 14days then what the point?
Mean 14 days (Thai) & back to SG another 14 days.

Total 28 days of SHN.
Old 23-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Likely they will opened to china, korea and jap first as these 3 and the top 3 country to generate thai income.
These 3 countries do have significant investments in Thailand, especially the Japanese.

They also do rank high for tourism dollars, especially the Chinese.

When the Thai borders reopen for the Japs and Koreans, they will likely spoil the nightlife market again by giving out huge tips, maybe with revenge spending.
Old 23-05-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
Mambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMambotan69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

there was a report that says they will be closing hatyai airport for good.
hope to make a trip or 2 there before they shut down the airport. will miss the place once they shut down the airport

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1