The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Authentic WhoreLord unfit:

Yes, you are right to say for the time being, not much people dare to come here to work and that was why in my previous posting, I had mentioned “it will take some time for the house to replenish stocks”
Let's hope for the best
Old 04-04-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
More scary if it leads to the extinction of Geylang Red Light district.....if govt feels that the epidemic/pandemic risks outweigh the benefits....

Tiongkok supply will remain till China GDP per capita go up much more
I'm hoping this shit doesn't come to pass. If it does happen I'm gonna call you xia suey black crow mouth.

Personally IDGAF if all the PRC girls cut card and go back. But leave my Thai houses alone pls. KNS.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I'm hoping this shit doesn't come to pass. If it does happen I'm gonna call you xia suey black crow mouth.

Personally IDGAF if all the PRC girls cut card and go back. But leave my Thai houses alone pls. KNS.
I will put up your request to the AV.....muah ha ha....me not black crow me small potato
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-04-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
You are truly ‘The Whore Lord of SBF LGS’. In one fell swoop you have shown me the pathway to make sweet love to my sweetie, albeit in the digital realm. Once our playground reopens I look for this gals lookalike to play with me.
Your playground will take a along time to re-open, bro.

The 4 May date given looks almost certain will be extended if there is no positive indication of the situation under control.

Gahmen will not look good if they lift the closure and then having to close again after a while.

When ppl get used to the closure, then they will slowly open the places according to priority.

I guessed GL ranks low in priority to gahmen.

Also, PRC MM may not come here for some time liao for fear of few reasons, ie. closure again, low biz, risk of C-19, low returns, more freedom and better price back home, etc..

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 04-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

The 4 May date given looks almost certain will be extended if there is no positive indication of the situation under control.

Gahmen will not look good if they lift the closure and then having to close again after a while.

When ppl get used to the closure, then they will slowly open the places according to priority.

Also, PRC MM may not come here for some time liao for fear of few reasons, ie. closure again, low biz, risk of C-19, low returns, more freedom and better price back home, etc..
look like end of an era
Old 04-04-2020, 08:36 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:

Tiongkok EndGame
Old 04-04-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Question Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

commercial sex actually essential service
Old 05-04-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tiongkok EndGame
Support them during these hard times....
Old 05-04-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
commercial sex actually essential service
You are right.

Very essential indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLcat80lover View Post
Support them during these hard times....
We are very glad to support,

Problem is the shops are closed by the gahmen.

No way to support them.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw the latest Covid-19 figure, 75 new cases, local transmission very dominant now with three new clusters, current total 1,189...unlinked numbers also on the rise, could be >200?? by now...overall a big cause for concern...

Unless there is a drastic fall in numbers by 4th week of April (give and take a 2 week period for the 7th April closure to take effect) it is unlikely the closure order shall be lifted in the first week of May...probably this is why Lawrence Wong already gave an early warning on 9 o'clock news to be prepared for closure to continue, even before it has actually been implemented on Tuesday...

Unfortunately a grim bleak picture at the moment...

Must say I am very curious and interested to know how HK & Taiwan have thus far managed to keep their numbers down with current figures at 862 and 355 respectively...incredible, especially HK with a 7.5m pop in a densely populated area quite similar to Singapore...have they been doing anything distinctly different from us to flatten the curve?...

Take care and besafe chaps
Old 05-04-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post

Lawrence Wong had given his opinion that S’pore Pools is not considered essential services but up till now, no Minister had said anything about the commercial sex industry, ha ha!

https://mothership.sg/2020/04/singapore-pools-closed/
To be honest i rather not the minister bring out to the light and talk about sex industries. If the general public hears about it "why geylang still operational while cinema or library close" sure invite lots of flaming comments.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Just saw the latest Covid-19 figure, 75 new cases, local transmission very dominant now with three new clusters, current total 1,189...unlinked numbers also on the rise, could be >200?? by now...overall a big cause for concern...

Unless there is a drastic fall in numbers by 4th week of April (give and take a 2 week period for the 7th April closure to take effect) it is unlikely the closure order shall be lifted in the first week of May...probably this is why Lawrence Wong already gave an early warning on 9 o'clock news to be prepared for closure to continue, even before it has actually been implemented on Tuesday...

Must say I am very curious and interested to know how HK & Taiwan have thus far managed to keep their numbers down with current figures at 862 and 355 respectively...incredible, especially HK with a 7.5m pop in a densely populated area quite similar to Singapore...have they been doing anything distinctly different from us to flatten the curve?...

HK numbers are like PRC numbers. Way under declared and most HKer i know don't want to get tested. Most claimed no future and if infected , so be it
Old 05-04-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are right.

Very essential indeed.

We are very glad to support,

Problem is the shops are closed by the gahmen.

No way to support them.
Help them apply for Jobs Support Schemes - HSK will announce more enhancement to this schemes on Monday 😝
Old 05-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
HK numbers are like PRC numbers. Way under declared and most HKer i know don't want to get tested. Most claimed no future and if infected , so be it
PRC can cover up and under declare...probably have done and still doing perhaps...

But for HK...don't think it is so easy to hide, even if few being tested...it is too small and too densely populated... their hospitals would still be swamped with the more serious cases...don't think it is possible for those cases to stay at home and die even if they wanted to...the spread and spike would just overwhelm the local district community...

What is clear by now is that Covid-19 is extremely infectious...also at least 20% going to be serious cases(I am not talking about just mortality rates)...so this combo if not contained or stabilised will result in a serious stretch to the health care system which is already obvious...
Old 05-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

I think there are a couple of reasons:

1) Social distancing - People in these East Asian countries are more disciplined in practicing social distancing and are staying home more. While Singaporeans continue to go pubbing, and crowd cafes, restaurants and shopping malls.

2) Air traffic is much higher in Singapore than in Taiwan. Earlier in the pandemic, Taiwan suffered quite a bit of travel restrictions from other countries as they were classified being 'China'.

2) Masks - more people wore masks in these countries compared to Singapore

If we didn't have such an efficient contact tracing system, things would have gotten out of control very early on.

Having said this, the sex trade is the oldest trade in the world. It has survived countless plagues since ancient times and it will survive this coronavirus.

Once things quieten down, I think the sex trade will come roaring back. Perhaps AV can consider diversifying the supply sources, like how we are diversifying our food supply chain to many countries?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1