The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

haha cuppage i use to go la.. most of the girls stay near singtel that side. forgot the road name. been awhile. girls there i would say also just as bad. met one girl on some app as well works jap ktv at cuppage offering to meet me with action for 200 flat.. hahah.. but rejected her. haha to me if she offers to anyone and everyone the value should drop to 100 or 150. 200 I prefer those type dont want do but for you they dont mind try.. hahaha.. anyway not really that good looking also.. dated a girl long before in some ktv at cuppage, also have pinay also have. haha.. those two really awesome.. looks especially.. not baba.. at first spend alot.. bf gf become they pay for me.. wahahaha..
Old 09-03-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walked past b****i earlier tonight at Alexandra. Saw a few girls with nice figure, any bros here tried?
Old 10-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 7
ivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterivn8528 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
now very few pubs still screen live football games.. i only know of Baliba at Orchard Towers that shows games til 3am.. the other is Legacy at Katong but close at 1am and sundays not open i think..
I went to superstar, they turned on the match upstairs for me.
Thanks to bro Wankjuice for introducing this place to me.

Just a quick review, the girl that came up to.me was Ju***. Very young and shy at first.only started playing with me maybe 30 minutes into the match. TBH I wasn't very attracted to her because she dressed relatively conservatively and was quite petite. I prefer a little bustier and playful.
But ended with buying her two beers and managed to get her to take off her undies and pass them to me. She didn't stop my hands from roaming but I also did my best to keep things from going too wild as there were other patrons around. In the end, she was good company for a good soccer match.
Old 10-03-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

wow.. which pub is that? and whats the damage?
Old 10-03-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDaze View Post
Hi Bros, any fun places near Peninsula area?
bro,
just cross the road to the basement of Adelphi.
There are three Pinoy pubs there.
Action is quite dependent on amount of drinks you buy.
Better ROI elsewhere.

Cheers
Old 10-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

abyone got good pubs to intro? like cheap and super high playability? like BJ onwards. nowadays market abit spoil also already. i remember the place beside cuppage not jap but dark, smoke machine, ladies not bad, bj for 1 ld @ $50 only.. wanna find those place like one or two lady drinks can up already inside.. feels naughty and kinky.. haha.. pm me if got any good places to try!

on the side note anyone try pubs at roxy? r*** a****** got 2 or 3 good looking ones but i think zero playability there.. also alot of times alot of foreigners there cos alot of new hotel pop up nearby liao..
Old 10-03-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivn8528 View Post

Just a quick review, the girl that came up to.me was Ju***. Very young and shy at first.only started playing with me maybe 30 minutes into the match. TBH I wasn't very attracted to her because she dressed relatively conservatively and was quite petite. I prefer a little bustier and playful.
But ended with buying her two beers and managed to get her to take off her undies and pass them to me. She didn't stop my hands from roaming but I also did my best to keep things from going too wild as there were other patrons around. In the end, she was good company for a good soccer match.
Bro ivn8528,
Ju*** is a new and a very nice girl. I miss Li** who went back.
Take care of her...
Only problem is the TV not so clear upstairs...

Cheers
Old 13-03-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any place to recommend area which opens around 6+ 7 and has happy hr discount? Looking for a place to go straight after work. Thanks
Old 13-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbotron View Post
Walked past b****i earlier tonight at Alexandra. Saw a few girls with nice figure, any bros here tried?
that joint at park hotel don't have nice figure la. mostly baby elephant except for 1 petite sized one. its a place for regulars so don't expect anyone to happy with you if you first timer. SH mug $8 with a small bowl of peanuts.

I prefer S&P just next door although the pub is abit small. 1 of the girls is 7/10 and the other one 6.5. The rest so so but they are all playable. SH mug $9 Heineken, $8 draft Grolsch beer. Jug is $30. LD $30 for 3 tequila shots.
Old 14-03-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the pubs at park hotel bro. Appreciate it. Will go S&P to check out since you say playable.
Old 14-03-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivn8528 View Post

What was the damage? Mind pm me the girl name?
Old 19-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ducatits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna go tmr night?
Old 20-03-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now how to drink with girl one meter apart? During such times, don't let the small head get the better of the big head. Stay safe, stay at home. Don't waste money during a crisis. Spend when you can enjoy with no doubt that the virus is no longer around.
Old 25-03-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone making for a last dash to the pubs tomorrow by 2359hrs? Maybe there will be great offers by the girls
Old 25-03-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Time To Say Goodbye
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1