The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Actually I don’t mind if the fighting can be all contained in one thread.

But leave the FR threads alone. I have been always looking forward to updates on each of the houses and WLs.
For eg people talk about Angel 1654A and in such times if she is still fully booked wow she is great and I know I have need to Go try her again.
I look forward to new FRs or even repeat FRs on the existing FLs.
Or service of the Okt, room condition.

But I really don’t care if another bro needs to take Ciallis or he can’t stand. I don’t care if another person writes bull shit but does a fairly good Sharing of girls.

I can evaluate the FRs on my own. In fact most of the WL in my list I went to try after getting FRs so I am a believer of sharing.

Too much fighting, and rebuttals etc in the other threads. Please post them here and keep the fighting here then.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
gogeylangagain gogeylangagain

Please re-post the exact same thing again to show you are a retard. Now you know why you are Spore's poorest right? Because you are Spore's dumbest. HAHAHAHA

TURGID/ FOREXSWIFT = FUCK POOR AH PEK FULL GST CASH VOUCHER = BUDGET GL FUCK = ORCHARD TOWERS BUDGET FUCK = KEEPS REPOSTING BECAUSE RETARD NO EDUCATION LANJIAO IN THE MOUTH CANNOT REPLY. LOL

Repost again please. HAHAHAHAHA. No education is like that. Kena fuck upside down can only re-post.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Actually I don’t mind if the fighting can be all contained in one thread.

But leave the FR threads alone. I have been always looking forward to updates on each of the houses and WLs.
For eg people talk about Angel 1654A and in such times if she is still fully booked wow she is great and I know I have need to Go try her again.
I look forward to new FRs or even repeat FRs on the existing FLs.
Or service of the Okt, room condition.

But I really don’t care if another bro needs to take Ciallis or he can’t stand. I don’t care if another person writes bull shit but does a fairly good Sharing of girls.

I can evaluate the FRs on my own. In fact most of the WL in my list I went to try after getting FRs so I am a believer of sharing.

Too much fighting, and rebuttals etc in the other threads. Please post them here and keep the fighting here then.
Don't come and talk cock. I have never responded to FRs. You go and scroll yourself. Where got FR? It was all about turtle soup and getting GST vouchers. Where got FR? Go and look through all the numerous threads in sammyboy...if it is an FR, nobody, including myself, has any issue.

If you don't mind Ah Peks hijacking a thread to lick each other's ass, sure. But if you want me to entertain you, you better pay me hor. I also came to read FR, not read about Ah Peks dreaming about things they don't have and knowledge they don't have. If I see a fucker like BigBadBird who doesn't have an additional $50 waste my time talking about his need for frenching and actually he can buy Mercs, I will fuck him. You don't mind ppl waste your time with nonsense, that's up to you. I mind. Unfit is another idiot who has given out dumb info many times but I just let it slide. Where is his FR?

The moment someone does not write an FR but talk nonsense about himself, GL or fucking turtle soup, he get kicked out. On? Want to talk about turtle soup and your lj very gd when you take pills, be prepared to get fucked.
Old 03-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Fat Fatt,

Since you want to come out and talk, what FRs or info have the following chao Ah Peks contributed besides nonsense?

unfit
baothk
Turgid/ Forexswift
stimsia
Old 03-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bro Fat Fatt
A sudden surge of curiosity makes me asking u this question.

I started writing FRs since late Feb 2018. Nowadays, i have evolved to the stage whereby i dont even care about my image in the forum. Thats why never bother to clarify those framings by the scumbags. I have a clear mind of what i really want from GL scene and want to get it before one day i fully quit GL.

Nevertheless, i want to know that from your personal assessment , of all the FRs i have wriiten, take away those annoying parts that i wrote to please myself ( or call it boasting or whatever , lol) , do u find my FRs useful ( those with WLs' names and houses revealed) ? If useful, for eg, out of 10 FRs written, on average how many Nos u find useful ?
Just curious. Its ok if u ignore my query
Old 03-03-2020, 09:40 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro Fat Fatt
A sudden surge of curiosity makes me asking u this question.

I started writing FRs since late Feb 2018. Nowadays, i have evolved to the stage whereby i dont even care about my image in the forum. Thats why never bother to clarify those framings by the scumbags. I have a clear mind of what i really want from GL scene and want to get it before one day i fully quit GL.

Nevertheless, i want to know that from your personal assessment , of all the FRs i have wriiten, take away those annoying parts that i wrote to please myself ( or call it boasting or whatever , lol) , do u find my FRs useful ( those with WLs' names and houses revealed) ? If useful, for eg, out of 10 FRs written, on average how many Nos u find useful ?
Just curious. Its ok if u ignore my query
Uncle botak dpower, no need to clarify lah! U have nothing to clarify de! What I said bout u are the true fact - one example is -> 2062A Yue Jia ban u and dun Wan 2 Gai Gai with u, u come in sbf to sabo her. U are not a man but a eunuch lah! U siah sway Sg men! Pui Pui!!

U FR not only to please your fucking self, but hor u need to come in here to boast this and that and bull shit all the way, bcos u got nothing to show off outside SBF. U need this channel to show off de. U suffer from inferior complexity. One example is 2047 Yaya said she never let u raw rub her pussy but u said u did in the FR. She scolded u upside down and u quickly deleted the FR. That’s why must cut 80% in your FR.
Old 03-03-2020, 09:48 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Lol, so loyal ah ? 乖 有你这条狗真好 muakz !!
Old 03-03-2020, 09:52 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, so loyal ah ? 乖 有你这条狗真好 muakz !!
Uncle botak dpower, I meet u at 1658A and see who fuck who, ai Mai?! But dun say I bully uncle botak ah! We can have a BJJ match! OKT Tua Tow can be the referee. I make sure u bark like a doggy when u lose to me. Hehehe!

It is a real fact Dpower is botak head and limpek and not tall. All the WL he tried told me de!
Old 03-03-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro Fat Fatt
Thats why never bother to clarify those framings by the scumbags.
Oh really? You are framed. Be a fucking man and stand up for yourself if someone is slapping you silly. You try to laugh it all. Uhh retard, if it's untrue and you laugh it off, that's okay. But if it's true and you try to laugh it all, you're just a coward who cannot defend yourself. I fuck you that you got framed. Here are FACTS about you.

1. You're short.
2. You're balding.
3. You're near 50.
4. You have a small dick (though the WL tells you that you got big cockhead to get you to stop fucking)
5. You have been blacklisted by WLs many times.
6. You're poor.
7. Your HDB flat looks fucking old and cheap.
8. Your lanjiao photo is widely circulated on wechat because a lot of WLs can't stand you and warn others to beware.
9. Many WLs specifically told you not to write FRs. Not only did you write, you wrote false things about them. You refuse to change your FR even when you got fucked by WLs not to write nonsense.

All the above is true. You are welcome to submit a photo of yourself and your flat. I know you are a retard (50 yr old calling strangers online Dai Kor. LOL) but try to sharpen up. Unlike the Ah Peks here, I don't talk nonsense.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

在这个世界上 每个角落 从来不缺烂茶渣疯狗 不必跟疯狗一般见识😁

I always skip Scumbags' postings. They write until the durian drops but i still keep enjoying GL scene, whahahahaha
Old 04-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
在这个世界上 每个角落 从来不缺烂茶渣疯狗 不必跟疯狗一般见识😁

I always skip Scumbags' postings. They write until the durian drops but i still keep enjoying GL scene, whahahahaha
Okay retard. You said you are being framed. I put the FACTS to you. Whether you enjoy GL is not relevant that you're a fucking wimp. I didn't ask you what you had for lunch or whether you're going to GL.

Nobody frame you. You're a poor, balding and short 50yr fuck with a small dick.

And don't use the term 小人 if you don't understand. The WL's valued customers ask her to ask you to fuck off and you took revenge on her by posting an FR even when she told you not to do so. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF. NOBODY FRAME YOU. At the end of the day, nothing happen to the WL. But you're a fucking joke.

In future, if nobody frame you, don't be a pussy and cry victim. I know you like to be a xiao didi and look for ppl to be your Dai Kor online. But fuck it, you're 50. Try to be a man instead of a xiao didi your whole life.

Getting banned by WLs is fun ah? Ppl pay the same $ as you can f. You? Get asked to fuck off and blacklisted. Ppl having a good time with Yue Jia while you sit at home and type like a dog. You're such a fucking loser even whores won't fuck you. LOL. If I was you, I would kill myself. But you think being a loser is fun...carry on. I don't mind you being a clown for my entertainment.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:42 AM
Samster

I love my loyal dogs , Whahahahaha Keep it up, gd dogs
Old 04-03-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
need a mod in gl scene for sure

comm resign so long liao

no one taking over
It's going to tough to be a MOD. These bugger will create new clone each time

Best is to ignore them and leave them hidden

I will screenshot if i get one full page of hidden post to commemorate the day
Old 04-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I love my loyal dogs , Whahahahaha Keep it up, gd dogs
WAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD NO GO SCHOOL CANNOT REPLY. Only know how to call strange men online Dai Kor. XDD go give dog fuck lah. HAHAHAHAHA

Who is a dog online not impt. What matters more is REAL LIFE. And in real life you got a small lanjiao that cannot stand! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. In real life, you're such a fucking loser that whores also reject. So now choice, you find some pig. If you had an ego, know how to feel shame kind, you would have killed yourself a long time ago. The fact that you're still alive of course means you no ego lah. hahahaha
Old 04-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

When DP did the right things, the dogs barked. Reminding DP to look for improved methods and never be complacent.

When DP did the wrong things, the dogs barked. Corrected DP's mistakes and reminded him to turn into a new leaf.

So lucky to have these dog mentors. How lucky i was. The biggest 收获 since stepping into GL scene.

Now in the forum, under strong marketing by the Dog Team, who does not know DPOWER ......cheebye !!
No choice, becoming famous/ notorious liao. Dont play play hor ..........

Furthermore, if DP is unhappy due to mood swing, can finger-fuck (with cap) these dogs somemore for fun and ease itchyness. Knn, better than spending $$ on inflated dolls. 感恩!! 没得嫌 liao !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1