The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1763 / Power: 17
m1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant futurem1969 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Ice from RP a couple of days ago. short FR for her :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=762629

Location : betwen central and east, clean comfortable, quite discreet
Looks : 95% like photos, thai tan ofcourse.... very pretty
Body : slim
Boobs : A+ cup. Not for boobs lovers
Frenching : Allowed But no tongue.... maybe its just me.
BBBJ : Nice suction, and can blow for a long time
Painting : Allowed.
CIM : Didnt try.... but I think she is ok with it.
FJ : Wet and tight.
GFE : High GFE, she speaks good english so communication is easy
RTF : probably, for her looks and friendly attitude
Recomended for guys into looks and awesome body
OKT : Friendly, quick response, clear instructions.
Old 21-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 795 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandynomad View Post
FL: Mon
Stable: Pink Lady
Appointment: 20/02/2020

Okt: fast and helpful
Looks: 9/10 looks exactly like the photos
Body: 9/10 silky smooth and shaved pussy, standard Thai tan.
GFE: milf type, continous kissing allowed. It is not the ting-tong kind.
She was very angry about the guy, who rawed her without permission.
BBBJ: 8/10 one of the good ones, long and slow with DT.... Made extra special by eye-contact
FJ: 10/10 really loves sex, multiple positions till I was sweating like a pig and tahan no more... Finish in CIM, took it like a champ...

Casual chit chat after... She auto-roam and my 2ic got ready again...
2nd shot, finish doggy... shot Deep inside (with condom ofc)

Left a happy man...

RTF: definitely if vit.M replenish.

OMG, then what she do ? should just kick the guy out sia, wtf is wrong with him???
Old 21-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vikram22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kiki is very good and understanding. Very bbbj, cim and 69. I give her 10/10.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
bobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to allbobbyrambo666 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodgame141 View Post
Barby from love affairs.
Her 2nd day in town. I went in a man. Came out worse than a worm. She knows her stuff man. Both shots out in 45min (including bathing). Tall, smooth skin, beautiful full back tattoo on the back, with superb English. And french. Only slight blemish a pimple on the nose. Especially turned on with her pink lingerie and heels.

Once washed up, I was totally 'managed' by her. Like a spider spurning web on the little fly. She controlled the whole tempo. Decided I needed to man up a bit. Took over and went down on her. Gawd her rthym was in sync with the tongue. And her moans and dirty talk. Immediately buay tahan and went for main course with me on top. Bed was shaking and she was bouncing up and down. And seriously, her vagina can suck! Could hear sounds machiam water pump sucking my dick in.

After msn1, thought could rest a bit. Lied down both of us thinking can recuperate. But innocent ruba ruba became full blown petting. She started to masturbate while I sucked on her tits. How to tahan? Straight away start round 2. Flip her over and pumped in lying doggy. She shows her skills again when she turns halfway so that u can still see her face. Can french and fondle her tits while pumping.

When I couldn't go on anymore (30min Sprint really no joke), she say cannot! Flip me on the bed and started riding me. Full bounce, grind, all styles all came out. Totally subdued.

My session was 645. I'm already finished with this fr written on my car. Make sure u all dun fight with me when I rtf ah. Cfm ippt gold if I keep doing this.

Wah bro I read your FR, I myself feel "tired".. unfortunately I'm not in Spore... Else sure like to try her.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
RTF Felicia fr Sexamazon,

Another gal who deserve RTF before she goes...

Tip top service plus offers very good companionship... she can hold conversations very well, and feels very comfortable to chat with her...

Some more she got a damn solid body... a rare gem...

WAO~ Power la....

Bro, why you no share your tips sia.... Why EVERY SINGLE LADIES you book willingly pose swee swee for you take photos one sia. Damn jealous you sia.. Your Yusoff extra handsome?
Old 21-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
Visited Nalin from SGDolly.

Superb giant E cup knockers that I couldn't stop sucking like a baby

As a huge titty lover, the moment I saw her ad I know I must book her liao.

Most of my time was me just squeezing and sucking those all natural giant milk bags.

She treated me well and sucked me until I exploded in her mouth. I think she gagged a little lol because I came without warning but she took it like a champ.

And bonus pic for all to see to conclude this FR.

Big Tit lovers, what are you all waiting for

Super black, as in everything.
Old 21-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nadia Seduc

Looks:9/10(90% similar) one look you know in for a good time
Boobs:8/10 enhanced
Bbbj:9/10 wet and slow really brings up the tension
Fj: 8/10 will encourage during the did like a gf
Rtf: worth it. But the rest of the girls all friends. So hard to stick to her or try the rest
Old 21-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
davidchua1990 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763698

Try this girl form this stable first time.

Looks: 7.5/10 decent looking and young. She is 27 years old, and average skin tone. Not tan.

Body: 8/10 slim and she’s quite tall. I estimate around 167/168 cm. Her boobs natural B and smooth skin. Young body.

Service: 8/10 she’s very willing to please. Her BBBJ is good with deep throat here and there. Can do it for a long time too. Hardworking. Sex is nothing to shout out about but you can see she tries in everything which is why I give quite a good score.

Overall is a good young girl who has a very pleasant and nice attitude.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nickoftime2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
RTF Felicia fr Sexamazon,

Another gal who deserve RTF before she goes...
Nice pics bro, very tempted to try and created my sbf Nic for this but got rejected.

Guess I’m gonna sleep w ma blue balls tonight

And just a PSA, VenusModel pics are overly shopped, wanted to try Rebecca but rejected upon opening the door, dk if it’s bait and switch or *heavy* photoshop
Old 21-02-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 5
Mordsol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Nunny from Temptation

Really not a fan of number ratings cause they’re really subjective.

Just discount the whitening filters a bit. But her pics are quite honest.

She’s indeed really demure and ladylike. Very nice and dreamy voice too.
Super meaty ass and can take your pounding. I had a bit of problems with my second shot but she was very patient and encouraging.

Big tits for her frame so will naturally sag a bit. But they feel natural.

Her english was passable lah. Managed to get by with some broken Thai too.

Overall, definitely worth. If you like the demure and submissive type, this is your gal.
Old 21-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
letterbottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=764144

May from rollypolly

First time using this stable but from all the good FR I read so far, put it on my priority list. Today just saw this new girl and battled with myself either her or Vicky. Due to May is low mileage, went for it. Thanks bro Polly for fast booking.

Central area but tiny room. Knocked on the door for a good minute and no response. Then a girl just swooped behind me, carry some McDonald. Ok, thats her. Enter the room when she gave me a big hug, then some shaking with my didi. Not used to a girl warm up so fast. Some blemishes on her face but still has that sexy look from profile. No complaints. I won't say she has that Thai tan but still very fair. B+ boobs and natural, pointy but no sagging. Not for boob lover but totally my type. Slim and no fact. Rounded ass like Latina so I promise myself must try doggie later.

Shower sop. Onto the bed then she turn up so fast. She was in control. Only bbbj for 20 seconds so I was bit annoyed. Then she puts the CD on me while I touched her pussy. Wet as a fresh oysters, juice just won't stop dripping. Now I understand she can't wait to fuck me. First load finished in missionary. Pussy so tight and her moans like JAV. Quickest pay load this year.

Her bedside manner was superb. Got me some water without asking, hold me tight like a real girlfriend. 2nd load was little challenging for me. Shouldn't went to gym before this. Tried doggie and everything I can think of. She was willing to do everything for me.

Left with a big smile. While getting dressed, she shakes my Didi again for goodbye band that just initiated the 3rd launch. I pretend to be mad and push her onto the bed. We were giggling the whole time. 5 mins out of her door my Didi still hard. Had to get some cold drink and some cig to cool me off.

What a night. Planning my revenge on her.
Old 21-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Mook (SE)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...0#post19794880

Looks: 9/10 thai tan syt, look cuter than photo imo, say 20yo I also believe
Body: 8/10 petite,
Boobs: 8/10 (natural B)
Kiss: 8/10, kiss only
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 tight.
GFE: 8/10

RTF material
Old 22-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BaseballCap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling a little adventurous today, i decided to try a stable i never tried before.
Nunny from Temptation

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=763393

I am usually quite lazy to write FR. usually write cause of lucky draw or so. but this 1 is cause she requested, and i personally had a great time with her and think she really deserve it. And at least i know if people do go visit her cause of my fr, they wont curse and swear at me for it. And also i decided to visit her cause of the fr from the other bros here so i thought i should probably contribute also.

to be honest, i wasnt actually expecting much. most of her photos has quite abit of filter effect and she looks kinda plump in the photos. but once the door opened and i saw her, i am very surprised in a very good way.

I am not gonna put ratings, cause different people interprets the number differently

Location: very discreet, for drivers or those taking grab, i think it is great, but for non drivers... i am not so sure. the place on the outside looks a little old, but inside is actually very nice, clean and smells great.

Looks: she looks like the photos, has nice complexion, but not as fair as most photos. but i dont think she is tan either. the image below probably best showed her skin tone. And she has a very nice smile, not like her gif which her smile looks abit awkward.

Body: shes a little meaty, but overall like what other bros describe. she is more of curvy body that looks good with nice big soft natural boobs. she smells really nice with clean shaven pussy.

she enjoys painting, willing to french. bbbj is those slow sensual kind.

FJ: i love her expressions during missionary and her moans are so nice and sweet. it is not those hardcore loud kind, but her stereo is good enough to make you feel good. and the way she arch her body when i doggy her, its an awesome view. Fully used up the 90mins with 2 satisfying shot

GFE: maybe got chemistry, shes gives me a nice and sweet girlfriend feel, cuddles during break and really shower me nicely.

RTF: for that looks, and the experience i get for that kinda price, it is a steal. So hell yeah will rtf once i am able to.
Old 22-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4661 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute

PORSCHE Erotism

Porsche Link

This pretty lady stand at 165 cm

When I enter the room was really surprise how easy she was to talk to. As I am the 2nd customer (tried her b4 thread is out) and know that she is first time in the trade. Spend lots of time talking to her and was surprise she so easy to talk with and there are lots of laughter. (there is so much chemistry that I didnot realise the talk is 30 min, please note that I am the one who want know her more)

As I talk to her I realise how attractive her eyes are and really sexy lips. I motion nearer to hug her I see that she's very fair and her skin is realise smooth and tender plus fair. She has the best skin of all the thai girls I have tried. Her boobs is natural huge B and her waist is slim as she have a huge ass. I joked with her at the RTF that black guys love her booty. I strange that normally I dun like large ass but hers is firm fair and really my cock rock hard after a touching and feeling her firm silk smooth ass. This is really first time I admire a huge ass and I also dunno why.

Anyway back to the bed and (as it was a while back that I try her, I cannot remember much details) I I just remember frenching her and her eyes meet mine looking at her sexy sensual lips, she will like smile and ask me why which is very cute. Frenching with her is like lovers as it was gentle at first and build up and become sensual.

I go for licking her beautiful snow white boobs with pink nips. For this I think she enjoy the building up also. And the painting is amazing also as her pussy is full shaven. Her pussy lips is amazingly with pinkish feel to it.

I didn't op for her to bbbj me as she is already wanting for me to enter. So just slowly enter her warm wet hole.

the rest is great sex with natural moaning

RTF - for sex I will like to jump to here as it was just today that I rtf her

Today sex is more amazing as she know me already. the day b4 she has full day but today when I book she is free so damn shes really horny after seeing me. She like her sex to be sensual and slow and who says sex must be fast and furious to be good and we do slow but at first her pussy is tight but her pussy is like her lips is firm not tide and like my cock opening the red sea. Slowly but at a angle that I dun think she ever been stimulated this way before. She grasp and grasp and soon she urge me on and on.

so then this is sex until I release.

But 2nd shot was really amazing. we both nap with me hugging her. She insist I cock her boobs and my cock in her ass crack. Soon we nap and i feel urge. Somehow I start touching sensually over her milk skin paying attention to her pussy. It is really amazing how her juice start oozing out. of cos we bonk but shes really wet and her pussy just keep sending juice out. Even after we both cum she mention dunno why shes so wet. She ask me to touch her pussy area is all sticky. But damn her juice started coming out again. I jokingly enter her again she just laugh but times up. can see she worry if start then is another long session again. but I have a long day after her I also decided to stop. Then we realise OMG there is a huge patch of cum juice on the bed. Anyway her cum juice is not those watery one. Is really the thickness that feel sticky and nutritions kind of feel.

I will like to thank Erotism to test drive his car
and also bro who intro me to this gem texting me on the plane . is quite lucky to know many good bro recently :

BAKness Index Link

BAKness Sample Pornstar

BAK Poll

Personal Favorite BAKness: Level 3 to 5

Semi ReTire
Old 22-02-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Baenre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Catty from Mansion

Fast efficient booking as per normal from OKT.

Catty is friendly and service oriented. 30% discount from the photos in her profile.
Slim smooth body. Not suitable for peops who like big tits. She has a superb ass though. Really nice and meaty and great for doggy. Really petite.

Did not like the room as it was 2 separate single beds. Shower in bathtub which was small but allows you close proximity. Can hug and touch while showering.

Hardworking and accomodating - major plus points here.
1st shot was CIM as we 69. Good attempt at DT though she has a really small mouth.
2nd shot was pumped out after a tiring marathon in every conceivable position.

Great for peops who wants good service but not if you are expecting a good looking SYT.
She is a trained warhorse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1